Author Topic: How long have you stayed on gear...  (Read 12944 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: How long have you stayed on gear...
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2009, 11:01:26 PM »
go off when you decide to not lift weights seriously like when your 40 or 50, till then stay on.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2009, 01:00:10 PM »
go off when you decide to not lift weights seriously like when your 40 or 50, till then stay on.

jt

Damn JT why would you not wanna seriously lift weights when your in your 40s and 50s?  Thats when the gear can be really handy.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2009, 03:57:57 PM »
Damn JT why would you not wanna seriously lift weights when your in your 40s and 50s?  Thats when the gear can be really handy.

i prolly will be too tired of weights by then i would guess, just get bored of the shit, being doin it for so long.  Maybe I still will be, but I doubt it.  How old are you luv?

TEAM Nasser

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2009, 04:09:31 PM »
i prolly will be too tired of weights by then i would guess, just get bored of the shit, being doin it for so long.  Maybe I still will be, but I doubt it.  How old are you luv?

LOL thats why I said it Im in my 40's  :'(

During a period in my early to mid 30's I trained very little so I guess I took a break.  Thing is when you get on in years is when you wanna make sure you are still training, keeps you young.

Ontheway

• Getbig II
  • Winners never quit and quitters never win.
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2009, 01:11:01 AM »
One thing that surprises me is that there is so much knowledge on this board as well as som much dashing...:) really sometimes I am just LOL on some things, but then I post this question and you get all this... thanks guys!

Let me clear one thing. I have no intention on becoming a pro. I have had a lot of shit in my life lately, that basically drained my energy. I just hated waking up in the morning and I could go home after the first set in the gym. Not to mention no lust for sex. Stress at work and stress at home took its toll... All this at 34, NOT fun!

I have tried to eliminate most of it, but still... so I have read about testosterone supplementation and decided to give it a try. I have been on 250 mg/w cypionate since April.

Results: I am lean, I wake up with a hardon every morning, I am overperforming at my job (got promoted), I can hit gym after 3 hours of sleep, I am not fighting with my GF cause I am tired and moody... But HEY it has been almost 4 months now! I have done one HCG cycle to be safe some week ago. Somewhere in my head I start worry cause of the length of the cycle and I know I should stop... But then I am thinking it is "only" 250 mg/w and being 34 that is not much, although I am affraid of shutting of my own testo production...
No sides so far...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2009, 12:32:48 AM »
LOL thats why I said it Im in my 40's  :'(

During a period in my early to mid 30's I trained very little so I guess I took a break.  Thing is when you get on in years is when you wanna make sure you are still training, keeps you young.

haha thats funny, prolly will happen to me too, the older i get i still feel like im youger than my age i can't imagine being 40 or 50.  I hope my body holds up well that long.

TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2009, 12:34:49 AM »
One thing that surprises me is that there is so much knowledge on this board as well as som much dashing...:) really sometimes I am just LOL on some things, but then I post this question and you get all this... thanks guys!

Let me clear one thing. I have no intention on becoming a pro. I have had a lot of shit in my life lately, that basically drained my energy. I just hated waking up in the morning and I could go home after the first set in the gym. Not to mention no lust for sex. Stress at work and stress at home took its toll... All this at 34, NOT fun!

I have tried to eliminate most of it, but still... so I have read about testosterone supplementation and decided to give it a try. I have been on 250 mg/w cypionate since April.

Results: I am lean, I wake up with a hardon every morning, I am overperforming at my job (got promoted), I can hit gym after 3 hours of sleep, I am not fighting with my GF cause I am tired and moody... But HEY it has been almost 4 months now! I have done one HCG cycle to be safe some week ago. Somewhere in my head I start worry cause of the length of the cycle and I know I should stop... But then I am thinking it is "only" 250 mg/w and being 34 that is not much, although I am affraid of shutting of my own testo production...
No sides so far...

why not just stay on 250 mg /w for however you feel it is working well for you.  I doubt it will raise your BP much it is a very low dose, and the positive effects far outway the negative imo, I mean at 34 do you plan on having kids anytime later on in life, I would just stay with 250 a week for now and not plan to come off.

also 3hrs of sleep is just crazy to do everynight, that right there will stress you out and make your brain not fuction well, you need around 6 or so at least will make you feel so much better.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Ontheway

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2009, 10:47:35 AM »
yes I do plan to have kids at some point, but right now it just doesn´t feel like the right time or having the right partner... maybe I should trade one for a limited edition Ipod... :) learnt from Brüno :)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2009, 11:56:44 PM »
yes I do plan to have kids at some point, but right now it just doesn´t feel like the right time or having the right partner... maybe I should trade one for a limited edition Ipod... :) learnt from Brüno :)

LOL
TEAM Nasser

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2009, 11:37:43 AM »
DIE BIG DIE STRONG as long as my health is good i will be lifting and supplementing i plan on getting to a certain size and then stop the gear for a while and just try to maintain as much of what i gained and then when iam old enough ill start doing it through inssurence yeah buddy i want to look like RAMBO when im 60

Ontheway

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2009, 04:52:13 PM »
So I am on since 1st of March meaning 8 months (32 weeks) using 250 mg of Test. Did 3 HCG cycles inbetween...

What I can see now is some more acne on my back... But otherwise life feels still like a 18 year old.

Blood test done 1 time in July all good...

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2009, 06:51:37 PM »
I hav been on since march as well...this is my last week:-(..I'm going to stay on the growth this whole year so hopefully that will help retain some more of my gains

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2009, 07:19:16 PM »
So I am on since 1st of March meaning 8 months (32 weeks) using 250 mg of Test. Did 3 HCG cycles inbetween...

What I can see now is some more acne on my back... But otherwise life feels still like a 18 year old.

I'm starting to think this is the best way to use test... under 500mg/week but for longer periods of time and consitently, I'm too lazy to pin in the winter/fall so I usually take 2-3 andriol's a day and feel fucking amazing, like an 18 year old again as well..it just rejuvinates you, of course you can add other light stuff around it like anavar and winstrol since you're already taking something to compromise your natural HPTA :)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2009, 09:04:09 PM »

ask your doc for some mild acne med, nothing like accutane, but something to cool it down a little. 
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2009, 09:05:48 PM »
I'm starting to think this is the best way to use test... under 500mg/week but for longer periods of time and consitently, I'm too lazy to pin in the winter/fall so I usually take 2-3 andriol's a day and feel fucking amazing, like an 18 year old again as well..it just rejuvinates you, of course you can add other light stuff around it like anavar and winstrol since you're already taking something to compromise your natural HPTA :)

yeah this is great, just whatever wets your appetite in between just try it out for fun, btw your so sexy.

jt
TEAM Nasser

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2009, 03:08:03 PM »
Hey guys,

We had a discussion with some friends yesterday on how long to stay on. We all agree on the rull "as long off as on"...

But some were arguing that being 35 years old you can for example stay on 250 mg of testo as long as you want, cause basically you are just replacing what you don´t have naturally anymore... You are not "destroying your body"...

Same for winstrol, that you can use it for 20 weeks constant no problem..

I have done some searches and I have also stayed on for testo for 16 straight weeks but that was the longest I ever dared too (I am around 35 and was using 250 mg/w)...

Can somebody give some insight into our discussions??

Thanks,
t

At age 44, I'm just finishing out my longest straight cycle to date, a full 8 months of serious compounds, and am cycling down now on just prop for 4 more weeks.  Results were unbelievable.  Sad to see it end, really...

Should be shooting pool with a rope by December :(.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2009, 06:45:10 PM »
At age 44, I'm just finishing out my longest straight cycle to date, a full 8 months of serious compounds, and am cycling down now on just prop for 4 more weeks.  Results were unbelievable.  Sad to see it end, really...

Should be shooting pool with a rope by December :(.

dude why not just stay on?
TEAM Nasser

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2009, 08:08:04 PM »
Ya just stay on with a lower dose. I started 750/week enanthate last Nov and i feel great. Blood work done every 3 months and last BP was 119/72. Iam also 44 and have used much higher doses when i competed but since i have no plans to compete in the near future i will cruise at this dose. I find you have to juice in your forties or you feel and look like crap.

Bryan_NJ

« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2009, 06:16:13 AM »
I am on test and HCG prescribed by my doctor.  I have been for over 3 years now.  I am 34.  I get my blood tested every 3 months and my dosage goes up and down based on the results.  But for the most part its been 1.5 - 2 ML per 7 days.  I got a little worried that maybe this could be bad so I consulted another doctor and he told me that it was healthy because its not what you take its what your levels are.  I get my heart measured once every 9 months.  It hasnt grown at all.  My doctor told me this rules out the typical heart problems that  abusers encounter.  So from what I gather from asking my doctor a lot of questions testosterone isnt bad if you are using it to keep yourself in a normal range.  Its when you make yourself have gorilla level that you will inevitably have heart problems because your heart is a muscle and steroids will undoubtedly make it grow like every other muscle.  Make not mistake, on only that amount I get some great results.  Im sure im not as big as some of the monsters on this board, but I am definitely big, I feel great and I dont go to sleep worried that I'm destroying my body. 

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2009, 07:35:55 AM »
I am on test and HCG prescribed by my doctor.  I have been for over 3 years now.  I am 34.  I get my blood tested every 3 months and my dosage goes up and down based on the results.  But for the most part its been 1.5 - 2 ML per 7 days.  I got a little worried that maybe this could be bad so I consulted another doctor and he told me that it was healthy because its not what you take its what your levels are.  I get my heart measured once every 9 months.  It hasnt grown at all.  My doctor told me this rules out the typical heart problems that  abusers encounter.  So from what I gather from asking my doctor a lot of questions testosterone isnt bad if you are using it to keep yourself in a normal range.  Its when you make yourself have gorilla level that you will inevitably have heart problems because your heart is a muscle and steroids will undoubtedly make it grow like every other muscle.  Make not mistake, on only that amount I get some great results.  Im sure im not as big as some of the monsters on this board, but I am definitely big, I feel great and I dont go to sleep worried that I'm destroying my body. 
Why did your doctor put you on hrt at 31? Seems like a big dose, 1.5-2ML every 7 days, for hrt. Good info btw about the heart testing.
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2009, 10:25:06 AM »
Why did your doctor put you on hrt at 31? Seems like a big dose, 1.5-2ML every 7 days, for hrt. Good info btw about the heart testing.

he didn't say how it was dosed per ml, it could be dosed at 50mg per ml for all we know.

TEAM Nasser

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2009, 10:54:48 AM »

You know the "heart enlargement" aspect is something that's been talked about for years. I am not convinced either way as to what the absolute truth is on this matter. Yes, the heart is a muscle, and based on that alone it would be possible that it could grow somewhat if testosterone is taken raising levels above normal. And heart enlargement, that's a pretty serious issue, an enlarged heart is typically not good news.

Then when you look at say the last 40 years, all the men who have used testosterone for bodybuilding purposes, there are several who have had serious heart issues, there have been deaths. None of those deaths have been 100% proven to be caused by AAS but there is a lot of speculation. Then we look at the millions who have used testosterone and the total number of men who have had these heart problems does not seem to be that high.

Freakfest MD, I'd be interested in hearing what you have to say about this if you're around. I know this is not your specialty but if anyone on here could have a viable thought, I figured it would be you.

4thAD

« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2009, 11:43:12 AM »

No sides so far...

Wow bro you have it all wrong. First off you don't really cycle HCG in the sense that you do it for a week or so and then get off. If your going to run HCG While your "ON", and not for PCT then you need to get on it and stay on it other wise your probably just doing more harm than good. Shutting down your HTPA and restarting it with HCG over and over is not a good. Either remain shut down, or remain on HCG creating your own natty test. Desensitization does not come from duration of HCG use, but is rather dose dependent. You really need to be more educated before running these powerful drugs.

250mg of test ew is more of a replacement dose than a cycle, which is probably what you need. If I was you I would get some blood work done, and see where your levels are at and maybe continue the TRT for life. At 34 yoa, you are right there as far as possible low test goes. THere is nothing wrong with being on TRT, but it is a life long commitment for true TRT. You described a lot of the symptoms of low testosterone in your post. Do your self a favor and look into it, it may be a good thing for you. I also suspect you could save your self a little bit of $$ and drop your dose down to 150-200mg ew and get just as good results. This post is not flaming bro, just educating.

One thing I want to stress is shutting down and restarting your HTPA too many times is not a good thing and we will not get away with it to many times before something breaks. Either remain shut down, or remain full functioning. You can use HCG while on TRT and remain full functioning. Just be wise when using these drugs, because they can be harsh.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2009, 06:56:25 PM »
Wow bro you have it all wrong. First off you don't really cycle HCG in the sense that you do it for a week or so and then get off. If your going to run HCG While your "ON", and not for PCT then you need to get on it and stay on it other wise your probably just doing more harm than good. Shutting down your HTPA and restarting it with HCG over and over is not a good. Either remain shut down, or remain on HCG creating your own natty test. Desensitization does not come from duration of HCG use, but is rather dose dependent. You really need to be more educated before running these powerful drugs.

250mg of test ew is more of a replacement dose than a cycle, which is probably what you need. If I was you I would get some blood work done, and see where your levels are at and maybe continue the TRT for life. At 34 yoa, you are right there as far as possible low test goes. THere is nothing wrong with being on TRT, but it is a life long commitment for true TRT. You described a lot of the symptoms of low testosterone in your post. Do your self a favor and look into it, it may be a good thing for you. I also suspect you could save your self a little bit of $$ and drop your dose down to 150-200mg ew and get just as good results. This post is not flaming bro, just educating.

One thing I want to stress is shutting down and restarting your HTPA too many times is not a good thing and we will not get away with it to many times before something breaks. Either remain shut down, or remain full functioning. You can use HCG while on TRT and remain full functioning. Just be wise when using these drugs, because they can be harsh.

good post, love the quote this post is not flaming bro, just educting, so smooth so sexual so 4thAD!

also i think it is good if you going to get on gear, stay on, cycling just keeps shutting you down and on, can't be good for your system I can't think.

jt
TEAM Nasser

4thAD

« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2009, 10:12:16 PM »
good post, love the quote this post is not flaming bro, just educting, so smooth so sexual so 4thAD!

also i think it is good if you going to get on gear, stay on, cycling just keeps shutting you down and on, can't be good for your system I can't think.

jt

Haha thats good stuff Jt! So sexual LOL ;D