Author Topic: Who would you rather look like?: Kevin Levrone at his peak or Ronnie Coleman?  (Read 4600 times)

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
Neither
both look like lumpy bags of hammers

gimme

Makkawy
Benfatto
Paris
Zane
Labrada

anyday

They look good in our out of a business suit
hi moosejay

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
i been there, always heavy sweating, cant be flexible anymore, everywhere you get youve been stared at. people if they dare to approach you can only talk about how much you bench and if you take protein steroids shakes as well to get so huge. remarks like "i know someone who is about your size as well" bullshit. glad i sport the health look these days.

But surely you miss the attention?

Walking down the street looking fucking jacked and massive? You must miss it.....you must.
No doubt about it...

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
Thats a side of Mars we never saw before  :o

Thats a side even mars havent seen before.. :D
?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
And Kevin..Ronnie to me looks like a big pile of freshly sqeeuzed dog shit, a freak yes but disgusting to look at.

lax

• Getbig IV
And Kevin..Ronnie to me looks like a big pile of freshly sqeeuzed dog shit, a freak yes but disgusting to look at.

agreed

io856

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
levronnie

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
But surely you miss the attention?

Walking down the street looking fucking jacked and massive? You must miss it.....you must.

well. i still get the looks because you will stand out of the crowd very easy since most people look like crap,
unless you walk in miami musclebeach and places like that its common to look fit. it was a phase in my life and dont regret it but theres so much more in life than look like you bench a lot.

žoklis

• Getbig II
i been there, always heavy sweating, cant be flexible anymore, everywhere you get youve been stared at. people if they dare to approach you can only talk about how much you bench and if you take protein steroids shakes as well to get so huge. remarks like "i know someone who is about your size as well" bullshit. glad i sport the health look these days.
Maybe you were fat?

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
At one time I worked with a top national competitor (eventually he would turn IFBB Pro)
We would go to get lunch or something and just laugh our asses when some numb skull would tell him......
             "duh, I know someone about your size."   ::)
 9 times out of 10 it was some chick who didn't know that there is a huge difference between being 250 at 10% bf and being 250 at 25%bf
 As for who'd I'd rather look like?

Ronnie has 8 Sandows. Kevin has as many Sandows as I do  ;D

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
Probably a young Kevin Levrone. But what wins contests and what looks 'pretty' are quite different. I guess most guys might say Bob Paris, Levrone or ROnnie when he got 4th at the NPC 91, anyone too massive is a bit scary.

Arnie would be cool!

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
Levrone, but if Moosejay or lax hasn't already, I hope he dies really soon!