Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answered and getting called out...  (Read 42898 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answered and getting called out...
« Reply #150 on: July 23, 2009, 09:05:29 AM »
alia-has-no-weeny = OWNED 

still pursisting with the dumb "all tren is made from pellets" bullshit too...

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: July 23, 2009, 09:18:58 AM »
i say the facts of what peopel face ... and suddenly evryone is an expert ... wooow

i got teh guts to post my opinions ... and revel who i am

ur just bunch of people who want to argue for no reason … good luck with that

I merely point out a PHYSIOLOGICAL FACT and you claim that I'm arguing with you for no reason.  See, Aliamini, you are one of the major things that is wrong with bodybuilding.  You are someone with obviously very little medical knowledge and you pass yourself off as some sort of an expert in the administration of drugs that have serious consequences on the body.  And you do so in complete disregard for those consequences.  You prey on the ignorance of other people for your own personal gain.  In reality, you are no better than the street corner drug dealer slinging 8-balls.  Hopefully, you will end up like one of those drug dealers.

dustin

« Reply #152 on: July 23, 2009, 11:53:43 AM »
aliamini, the best thing to do is walk away lol

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #153 on: July 23, 2009, 01:46:37 PM »
U don’t know what u r talking abt … you just want to argue … u r a guy who recomands taking 250iu of HCG every week … I don’t know y I am even reasoning with u

what do u think pellets are made and in what form do they mix the pellets with the oil … they are the same thing but different form … but the key is in … pellets are legal and powder are illegal ::)

my opinion are based on fuck!!!  :o No … my opinion are based on what people face … u r just a gym rat who thinks he know everything cause he read bunch of studies … it is much more to it than that

don’t hate THE GAME if ur a bad player   8)

and of course ... what was i suppose to expect from a guy with over 6000 posts  ;D

You are a complete retard. The game you're in I don't want any part of, which is the drug dealing game.

There's three words I use quite often - I don't know. So no, I don't think I know everything. You on the other hand have no problem spewing a bunch of bullshit as if it were fact. Like you said in an interview on bb.com the athletes you work with come from low level educational backgrounds. That's the reason your "game" works. You prey on the ignorant as em1964 said.

You can't explain what "sediment" is.

You can't explain why Finaplix and tren powder are the same and contain "sediments".

You can't argue why doing low dose HCG is bad.

You don't want to discuss the specifics of these things because it would show how little you really know.

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #154 on: July 24, 2009, 10:03:12 AM »
ask anyone who had Kidney stones and he will tell u what kidney pain means

OMG.You surely failed your medical exam.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #155 on: July 29, 2009, 02:57:58 AM »
that's not a pain in the kidneys themselves.  are you that reckless with people's health that pay you?  or are you just stupid and don't know any better?  or maybe you do know better and don't really care because the idiots PAY YOU for advice and you are more than happy to take advantage of their ignorance.

he's stupid. Plain and simple.

I thought that was clear.