Author Topic: Must read article how Goldman Sachs owns obama and is pushing for Cap & Trade  (Read 1917 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

I think Obama was in the right place at the right time...lots of luck had to do with it.....the guy running against him got caught up in a sex scandal....

then many people who probably would have beat him decided not to run (Mike Ditka being one of them)....then he ran against Hillary clinton who was an awesome candidate but had a poor staff who thought Obama would drop out after the  Super Tuesday primary victories...
and had no strategy when Obama ran off something like 13 straight victories in the primaries...

then the economy tanked and people turned away from the Republicans to Obama as the savior.....but there has not been ANY type of scandal attached to him....

again, your hatred of Obama has no merit..unless.....it's because................. ...................

HE'S BLACK????  ;)

My dislike of Obama has nothing to do with his skin color, more like my understanding that basic math, economics, common sense, etc does not get suspended just because a good liar says so. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
My dislike of Obama has nothing to do with his skin color, more like my understanding that basic math, economics, common sense, etc does not get suspended just because a good liar says so. 

Obama is not a liar....he has an opinion as to what to do about the economy just like you and me.....how has your life changed since Obama became prez??

I'm sure it's the same as when Bush was prez..

just give the guy a chance is all Im saying

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
Obama lies I can think of at 6 am.  I haven't gone to sleep yet, so feel free to add to my list.

1.  UE won't go above 8%.

2.  No one knew how bad the economy was.

3.  Stimulus would immediately create jobs for "shovel ready projects".

3.  No tax increase on those making less than 250k

The list goes on.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Obama lies I can think of at 6 am.  I haven't gone to sleep yet, so feel free to add to my list.

1.  UE won't go above 8%.

2.  No one knew how bad the economy was.

3.  Stimulus would immediately create jobs for "shovel ready projects".

3.  No tax increase on those making less than 250k

The list goes on.

Lying and being wrong about something is two different things