Author Topic: Pet Python kills Florida toddler  (Read 7992 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Pet Python kills Florida toddler
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2009, 03:31:39 AM »
Ofc I know you're kidding.

Thats one of the few things I would go nuts about IRL though.
And It has happened before lol.

Im veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery protective of my family. Thats why I dont want kids, I wouldn't let them do shit lol.

Especially after seeing this yersterday

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1246411213/Heroic_Teacher_Fights_Off_Pedophile_Trying_to_Snatch_Child

Image that happening and you wasn't there to handle it.
Everyone should be protective about their family and hold serious reprecussions against anybody who threatens them

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2009, 03:33:37 AM »
say that to my face and I was seriously stomp your fucking head in lol.

yes seriously

As if you could reach, small fry.

j/k, please do not be angry at me.  :(
No doubt about it...

spinnis

« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2009, 03:35:34 AM »
Everyone should be protective about their family and hold serious reprecussions against anybody who threatens them

Absolutley.

I find it funny when I read "That hug killed my dad over his wallet but now Ive found god and ive forgiven him"

Fucking piece of shit excuse.

If someone kills your family member (and they didnt do anything wrong). Then its YOUR responsibility to kill them. I know people probably think Im just trying to sound tough or something.
But thats Exactly what I would do.

Even if a family member but hit by a drunk driver etc, when I got my hand on him I would take his life. Honest truth.

spinnis

« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2009, 03:36:35 AM »
As if you could reach, small fry.

j/k, please do not be angry at me.  :(

ive learned to control my anger due to getbig  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2009, 03:38:54 AM »
My friends brother was killed due to a drunk driver driving into his lane wanting to kill himself (my frinds brother was a truck driver).

Anyway my brother friend went off the road, hit a ditch flew out the window and ot  got run over by his own truck and the drunk driver survived.

I still to this day cant phantom the fact that he didnt take care of the drunk person.

I almost dont speak to him anymore because of just that.

spinnis

« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2009, 03:39:35 AM »
Ok, lets drop this serious talk lol!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2009, 03:40:56 AM »

Im veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery protective of my family. Thats why I dont want kids, I wouldn't let them do shit lol.

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1246411213/Heroic_Teacher_Fights_Off_Pedophile_Trying_to_Snatch_Child

Image that happening and you wasn't there to take care of it.

Im thinking women shouldn't be allowed to take care of kids. Men with boxing or mma training should if shit like this goes down.

Australia is pretty safe.  Sweden too I would imagine.  Pedos exist but so does salmonella, tsunamis, and pop music.  You take precautions, do what you can, hope for the best and prepare for the worst, etc.

spinnis

« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2009, 03:43:45 AM »
Australia is pretty safe.  Sweden too I would imagine.  Pedos exist but so does salmonella, tsunamis, and pop music.  You take precautions, do what you can, hope for the best and prepare for the worst, etc.

Australia safe? wtf?

I dont think sweden has a single animal that could kill you, Well bears maby, but you dont see them often in your lifetime of even at all.

Austialia has 100000000000000000 things.

Wouldnt be able to let my kid outside, Imagine if they were playing and picked up a dangerous spider, get bitten and died, and when you call them in for dinner they just lay there dead because you let them out.

Hell no  ;D

If I ever get A kid im gonna follow him/her to the kindergarden to check if there are any big dudes there to keep an eye on my kid lol.

Not puny ass women.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2009, 03:48:49 AM »
Why the fuck do people need a snake, an alligator, tiger or even an attack dog in their home?

it's ridiculous. ESPECIALLY when you have kids. these are wild animals, or trained to kill animals, you cannot for one second be sure they won't attack you, or your kids.

I keep snakes: Anacondas (both Green and Yellow), Retic python (extremely intelligent), African rock python and some Australian species among others.

I find them beautiful and interesting. Almost all my animals are captive bred and quite "tame" for example the reticulated python is soft as a puppy as are the anacondas but the African rock python is something else; I only trust myself to handle her, and all the others are held by family under my watch.

All are kept in secured vivariums with no chance of escape (glass is also strengthened). The only time you're in danger of a bite is if you get the scent of rodents on your hands or interrupt them whilst eating... I also only trust myself to feed them.

Quite frankly the person keeping the snake in the article is a idiot; other people interested in herpetology and reptile keeping aren't simply because of one extreme case.

How many idiots posting in this thread think drugs should be legal yet whine when the media portrays a case where the murderer/thief was under the influence of drugs when the crime was committed... ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2009, 03:49:39 AM »
why would you love a guy sticking up a remote in his ass?

Kymou-san is there something you want to tell us?

;D
:-X

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2009, 03:52:45 AM »
Australia safe? wtf?

I dont think sweden has a single animal that could kill you, Well bears maby, but you dont see them often in your lifetime of even at all.

Austialia has 100000000000000000 things.

Wouldnt be able to let my kid outside, Imagine if they were playing and picked up a dangerous spider, get bitten and died, and when you call them in for dinner they just lay there dead because you let them out.

Hell no  ;D

If I ever get A kid im gonna follow him/her to the kindergarden to check if there are any big dudes there to keep an eye on my kid lol.

Not puny ass women.

It ain't that bad really. Besides, gotta let kids be kids. Can't wrap them up in cotton wool and try and protect them from everything. Thing is that many new parents do just that, which is why Australia is home to some of the fattest people, esoecially kids, on earth.
No doubt about it...

spinnis

« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2009, 03:53:45 AM »
It ain't that bad really. Besides, gotta let kids be kids. Can't wrap them up in cotton wool and try and protect them from everything. Thing is that many new parents do just that, which is why Australia is home to some of the fattest people, esoecially kids, on earth.

And thats why I dont want kids. My kids would be more messed up then myself lol.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2009, 04:34:52 AM »

Im thinking women shouldn't be allowed to take care of kids. Men with boxing or mma training should if shit like this goes down.

Holy god - what an idiot :D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2009, 04:43:50 AM »

Shit, i would fuck him up right there. scum.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2009, 04:49:35 AM »

The pet's owner, a boyfriend of the child's mother, found the python on top of the 2-year-old girl in the rural community of Oxford, about 50 miles northwest of Orlando.

that figures

a terrible tragedy all around  :'(

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2009, 04:54:05 AM »
that figures

a terrible tragedy all around  :'(

Yes "urban" communities are so much more full of quality individuals..... ::)

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2009, 05:25:28 AM »
'Child endangerment charges'?  Are you fucking kidding me??

They KILLED that child!

We need to stop allowing stupidity to be a valid defense for crimes where KIDS get killed. 

betcha that asshole has a shaved/bald head, a goattee, and tribal tattoos

spinnis

« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2009, 05:26:09 AM »

That's not "SS"

;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2009, 05:35:19 AM »

chaos.  ;D ;D ;D

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2009, 05:36:06 AM »
chaos.  ;D ;D ;D

Then I'd say POINTY bald head

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2009, 05:36:35 AM »
I bet he weighs under 200lbs....

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2009, 05:38:14 AM »
I bet he weighs under 200lbs....

Tiny tit..........no doubt about it.
No doubt about it...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2009, 05:43:55 AM »
Tiny tit..........no doubt about it.

They get bitter and angry and have to get snakes, tigers, wolfhounds, etc... to make themselves feel better. 
They feel insecure and meaningless, which they are.....sad in many ways.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2009, 05:45:52 AM »
They get bitter and angry and have to get snakes, tigers, wolfhounds, etc... to make themselves feel better. 
They feel insecure and meaningless, which they are.....sad in many ways.

I see many inner ciry folks walking big dogs that have not been nuetered...for obvious reasons...I guess this is along the same vein you are decribing

disgusting...Vick disciples

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2009, 05:49:29 AM »
I see many inner ciry folks walking big dogs that have not been nuetered...for obvious reasons...I guess this is along the same vein you are decribing

disgusting...Vick disciples

Yes, they are often wearing basketball and football jerseys they picked up at the swap meet of players who are no longer with that team, but they convince theyselves it's a "throwback jersey". 

They tend to talk very loudly and walk EXTREMELY slow thru parking lots, glaring at anyone who actually drives a car....