Author Topic: Gym rant III: stupid bitch claims 'anyone' can get in shape and look good  (Read 3759 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Yes, what a tiny tit he was......

For you son...
I hate the State.

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV

For you son...

Run out of light bulbs?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...

For you son...

:o :o :o

I don't know what to say......but thankyou dad. Your words ring true to me. I shall not let you down.

lol, this whole getbiggers making shoutout vids is fucking funny...... ;D
No doubt about it...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
No. I never claimed that. Of course drugs are important but in terms of natural achievement, neither you nor I will ever have an upperbody of Mesomorph78 for example, that is genetics.

Neither would he :D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Neither would he :D

You don't think he is natural?
I hate the State.

affeman

• Getbig V
You don't think he is natural?

Oh boy...in welcher Welt lebst du eigentlich? Definitiv in ner Anderen als ich. :P

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
oh i should just clarify for anyone else wanting to add me to a shout out vid, the name webcke is actually pronounced "web-key". I now realise it is a stupid name and should have choosen something along the lines of massive beast or something....... :-[
No doubt about it...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Run out of light bulbs?

Bad hair day... :-\
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Oh boy...in welcher Welt lebst du eigentlich? Definitiv in ner Anderen als ich. :P

Dann sind wir wieder in der Welt, wo jeder der ein paar Muskeln drauf hat, ein Stoffer ist...
I hate the State.

affeman

• Getbig V
Dann sind wir wieder in der Welt, wo jeder der ein paar Muskeln drauf hat, ein Stoffer ist...

Wird mir jetzt ganz ehrlich zu mühsam. Man liest sich.....

Aber du lebst definitiv in einer Traumwelt. Du kennst wahrscheinlich nichtmal Stoffer persönlich und glaubst jeden Sch... den irgendwer übers Netz verzapft. Völlig realitätsfern.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Wird mir jetzt ganz ehrlich zu mühsam. Man liest sich.....

Ich liebe dich auch... :-*
I hate the State.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Tre is an angry black man with black man genetics, no doubt about it.

Lol, I love this guy!! (no homo)

I admit to having a really nice, but wasted structure. I do not, however, have good muscle-building genetics at all. Even in my old age, it's extremely difficult to gain. I hate those black guys who have great physiques from basketball and KFC.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
you should stay with yourself and make the best out of it. be happy with all you already achieved.
some would kill to look like you do.

Thanks, Mars.

I've still got a lot of work to do, but I'm loving the journey so far, especially now that I can see visible progress.  :)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Tre,

The gym is working wonders for your test levels. Pretty soon you'll drop the i-phone and start hitting bootyliscious bitches.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
YOU KNOW YOU COULD OF JUST BENT HER OVER AND GAVE HER SOME OF YOUR SAUSAGE AND THEN YOU GUYS CAN THINK ABOUT AFTER IT WAS SAID AND DONE,,,AFTER YOU CUM INSIDE HER
What's a day without me getting into a fight at the gym?  ;)

Her argument was that it doesn't require talent.

So, I said it's a gift.  She agreed with that at first, but then changed her mind and said anyone can do it.

I say she's out of her fucking mind.

You say...?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
That's one stupid statement she said. The overwhelming majority of people don't have the will power to push themself to get into shape.  Look at all the out of shape people talking while doing their reps with light weight.

It's the same kind of statement you hear from women that say I don't want to push myself to hard because I don't want muscles just a little tone.  They are always the sloppy out of shape ones. The in shape girls are pushing hard.

I live by the beach and looking at the mass of people on the beach I'll say this, most people can't get into shape and look good.  Even in the gym it's loaded with big gut perma bulkers who couldn't run a mile without throwing up.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Well, If she says that anybody can look like a pro, i say no.
But get in shape and look good? Hell yes.
Hard gainers always dont know the muscle controle.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Well, If she says that anybody can look like a pro, i say no.
But get in shape and look good? Hell yes.
Hard gainers always dont know the muscle controle.

I think I took it so personally because I'm busting my ass every day just to look 'decent', while she's one of those people who rationalizes that 'anyone can do it' and not only that, but she started off the conversation by saying that those who DO put in the work are 'vain'...adding that looking good is all they care about. 

We all know that's bullshit, but from her not-so-little perch, she felt the need to sit in (negative) judgment of those who do take pride in wanting to live a healthy lifestyle and look good. 

I admire those who care.  I admire those who aren't lazy.  And it does not matter to me what their motivations are for taking care of themselves. 

Sure, I want to look like I'm in shape, but I'm a 38-year-old black man who eats a ton of red meat despite having a history of heart disease in his family.  I have a high-stress job/life and I don't do any cardio (trying to get bigger! ;)).  The most important thing of all, though, is that I have a beautiful 6-year-old daughter who is the absolute center of my universe.  She's an athletic youngster and I want to be able to play with her and to keep up with her as she gets older.  I also want to be there when she graduates high school, finishes her doctorate, gets married, has a child, and gets elected to Congress. 

I'll see none of those things if I don't take care of my body by exercising and eating right and venting on GetBig. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Tre,

The gym is working wonders for your test levels. Pretty soon you'll drop the i-phone and start hitting bootyliscious bitches.

LOL!  I'm out-of-control, man. 

My gayness is confirmed, however -  after I lost my first iPhone, I actually bought a replacement about a week later. 

But at least I'm not a twink anymore!   ;D

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Everybody can get ripped easily. No talent is required at all.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Everybody can get ripped easily. No talent is required at all.

Wrong. Requires willpower.
I hate the State.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Wrong. Requires willpower.

Exactly.  Even if we take 'talent' out of the equation, because some people are so hung up on the word, that still doesn't make getting in shape 'easy'.  If it was easy, everyone would do it...sorta like breathing. 

She's a sanctimonious bitch who thinks the primary reason people are in shape is because they only care about their looks to the near-exclusion of everything else in life.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
LOL!  I'm out-of-control, man. 

My gayness is confirmed, however -  after I lost my first iPhone, I actually bought a replacement about a week later. 

But at least I'm not a twink anymore!   ;D

Keep pounding the weights and maybe one of those muscle chicks will let you pitch, LOL!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Exactly.  Even if we take 'talent' out of the equation, because some people are so hung up on the word, that still doesn't make getting in shape 'easy'.  If it was easy, everyone would do it...sorta like breathing. 

She's a sanctimonious bitch who thinks the primary reason people are in shape is because they only care about their looks to the near-exclusion of everything else in life.

You're still an angry black man with black man genetics and black man big cock...but

I still love you. ;D
I hate the State.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I refuse to agree with a foolish woman who has no willpower.

I accept that most people can get lean if they had the work ethic, but that doesn't mean they'll look good without genetic gifts.

It all depends on what you call "good."