Author Topic: i feel guilty about bodybuilding and eating  (Read 4308 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: i feel guilty about bodybuilding and eating
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2009, 11:31:16 AM »
Yeah lax it's not ideal in the least.  I told her we have no future and I don't want to deal with her kids. Have even told her she should go find a guy who is up for that.  But to no avail she keeps calling, wanting to hang out if you know what I mean, sh'e got the Luv bug  ;D.  I should just tell her to stop and go away....but Im human.  But she thinks I'am gonna change or something.  I told her I wont, so I have been straight up.  She's a nice girl and if the situation was different IE she had no kids or grown kids who lived away then I might move to the next step with her, but her kids are 3 and 6 YO!  L O N G time till they are ready to leave LOL.  But thing is it's not different and "it is what it is"

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2009, 07:07:44 PM »
you suck, your a myopic jackass. every one of your posts is laughable......its already been proven that eating smaller more frequent meal throughout the day is benificial to the human metabolism and overall health and energy of the individual.......it is a good thing for your body to be constantly digesting food, its called homeostasis with no insulin spiking.

the problem with the poor in america is not 'malnutrition'......its 'poor' nutrition......and this does not only go for black children.....this holds true for american children of all races........kids are eating at mcdonalds  for breakfast and lunch and fried junk for dinner............and dont give me that nonsense "it costs more to eat healthy"........thats bullshit........for what it cost for two adults and a child to eat at mcdonalds............you can feed a family on skinless grilled chicken and rice almost an entire week.

nice try, but fail as usual........not different then any other facet of your life.

you are such a goddamn idiot...read your own post you dumb moron.....look at what I outlined above..you didn't say that in your first post....you specifically referred to black children..I was just correcting your stupid opinion is all.....

as for the six meal per day thing..this has only come into vogue the past few years or so......what about the thousands of years that we were eating only three meals per day???....did we suffer physically???..no...

you are a dumbass who believes everything people tell you..thats the point....5 or 6 meals per day doesn't work for everyone....why gorge yourself if you are not humgry??

Also the guy who originally posted this topic talked about eating too much in a philosophical kind of way.....we eat and waste so much food and to what end???..we really don't need all the food we ingest..it's wasteful....and he felt guilty about that....that's what we are talking about...we look like idiots castigating a guy for thinking about whether others out there who are less well off are eating at all..while we try to force down 6 meals a day to look good....

stop trying to insult people and pay attention..you'll learn something...maybe

I do agree with you that improper nutrition is part of the problem...but so is overeating.....Americans do not eat "small" meals..even when they eat 5-6 times a day

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2009, 07:11:24 PM »

you are such a goddamn idiot...read your own post you dumb moron.....look at what I outlined above..you didn't say that in your first post....you specifically referred to black children..I was just correcting your stupid opinion is all.....

as for the six meal per day thing..this has only come into vogue the past few years or so......what about the thousands of years that we were eating only three meals per day???....did we suffer physically???..no...

you are a dumbass who believes everything people tell you..thats the point....5 or 6 meals per day doesn't work for everyone....why gorge yourself if you are not humgry??

Also the guy who originally posted this topic talked about eating too much in a philosophical kind of way.....we eat and waste so much food and to what end???..we really don't need all the food we ingest..it's wasteful....and he felt guilty about that....that's what we are talking about...we look like idiots castigating a guy for thinking about whether others out there who are less well off are eating at all..while we try to force down 6 meals a day to look good....

If all humans started urine therapy (which has been extremely valuable for Debussey! Still drink that liter of piss every day), a lot of the wasting would be over.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2009, 07:13:31 PM »
If all humans started urine therapy (which has been extremely valuable for Debussey! Still drink that liter of piss every day), a lot of the wasting would be over.

watch it debussey..you're going to get yourself in trouble with that piss drinking thing again

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2009, 07:15:07 PM »
watch it debussey..you're going to get yourself in trouble with that piss drinking thing again

Drinking piss is perfectly ok, and there = no rules violated by posting about it on the Gossip board.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2009, 09:10:30 PM »

I do agree with you that improper nutrition is part of the problem...but so is overeating.....Americans do not eat "small" meals..even when they eat 5-6 times a day

well all i can say to that........is that you should have been an abortion, and 99.9% of getbiggers agree that you suck cock

in addition, i used black children as an example, not only because i don't like black people, which i do not ;)..........but because they are the most profound example of what i am talking about........the older ones (well at least the ones who make it to old age) all have heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetic..........childr en diabetic as well........when you talk about the quintessential examples of the idea that it is poor nutrition not malnutrition affecting them...............on top of that i like to blame blacks for all of america's shortcomings so i try to point the finger at them whenever possible.

final point, because you do not possess the intellectual compacity to even understand what i am saying, i will no longer indulge you..........a good example of this is how you mention the smaller-more frequent meal thing is a  recent concept and for thousands of years we have been eating 3 meals a day.    you are so dumb it hurts, it is actually the complete opposite of this.............the 3 meal/day paradigm, is a very recent practice originating in europe in the last 300-400 years......for almost all of human history we foraged and ate throughout the day as food sources became available...........this allowed for a constant energy homeostasis, where insulin did not spike then drop throughout the day..............this is particularly true for blacks.............that is why obesity and diabetes is so prevalent in their culture..........because from the beginning of time to just under 300 years ago, they were a foraging culture, and are still not fully adapted to european eating methods.

your posts are the punchline to many a joke on getbig, just like your life is a punchline to everyone you have ever met, please never speak to me again, as i feel less intelligent just for having read your opinions. ;) ;)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2009, 04:13:58 AM »
well all i can say to that........is that you should have been an abortion, and 99.9% of getbiggers agree that you suck cock

in addition, i used black children as an example, not only because i don't like black people, which i do not ;)..........but because they are the most profound example of what i am talking about........the older ones (well at least the ones who make it to old age) all have heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetic..........childr en diabetic as well........when you talk about the quintessential examples of the idea that it is poor nutrition not malnutrition affecting them...............on top of that i like to blame blacks for all of america's shortcomings so i try to point the finger at them whenever possible.

final point, because you do not possess the intellectual compacity to even understand what i am saying, i will no longer indulge you..........a good example of this is how you mention the smaller-more frequent meal thing is a  recent concept and for thousands of years we have been eating 3 meals a day.    you are so dumb it hurts, it is actually the complete opposite of this.............the 3 meal/day paradigm, is a very recent practice originating in europe in the last 300-400 years......for almost all of human history we foraged and ate throughout the day as food sources became available...........this allowed for a constant energy homeostasis, where insulin did not spike then drop throughout the day..............this is particularly true for blacks.............that is why obesity and diabetes is so prevalent in their culture..........because from the beginning of time to just under 300 years ago, they were a foraging culture, and are still not fully adapted to european eating methods.

your posts are the punchline to many a joke on getbig, just like your life is a punchline to everyone you have ever met, please never speak to me again, as i feel less intelligent just for having read your opinions. ;) ;)
You are the fucking man  ;D
Let them die early

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2009, 04:39:04 AM »
You are the fucking man  ;D
Let them die early

there is no better way to combat politically correct, ethnic apologist guys like 'andreistheman'........then just hitting them with pure, unbridled racial intolerance ;D ;D ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2009, 04:53:59 AM »
Niggro's just arent sophisticated enough to share our countries with us
Their main attributes are that they think they are good dancers,brainless

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2009, 05:09:40 AM »
they are also very good at destroying neighborhoods, bleeding dry our social welfare system, , and maintaining the population necessary to keep america's prison-industrial complex functioning at full compacity ;) ;)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2009, 05:12:50 AM »
The ones we have here in Ireland are good at having children,eating mcdonalds and oddly enough bleeding the social welfare system dry here too

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2009, 05:15:46 AM »
haha, i suppose some truths are universal...... ;D ;D

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2009, 05:17:59 AM »
Yeah lax it's not ideal in the least.  I told her we have no future and I don't want to deal with her kids.

Wow...and she still comes back... Have even told her she should go find a guy who is up for that. 

'He who cares the least, controls...' But to no avail she keeps calling, wanting to hang out if you know what I mean, sh'e got the Luv bug  ;D.  I should just tell her to stop and go away....but Im human.  But she thinks I'am gonna change or something.

They ALL think you will change  I told her I wont, so I have been straight up.
Best way to be  She's a nice girl and if the situation was different IE she had no kids or grown kids who lived away then I might move to the next step with her, but her kids are 3 and 6 YO!  L O N G time till they are ready to leave LOL.  But thing is it's not different and "it is what it is"
Indeed

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2009, 05:18:46 AM »
The ones we have here in Ireland are good at having children,eating mcdonalds and oddly enough bleeding the social welfare system dry here too

really...damn...when will this shit stop?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2009, 05:56:38 AM »
really...damn...when will this shit stop?
Never,our government are pussies

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2009, 06:12:34 AM »
Never,our government are pussies

we the people must rise and beat them down

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2009, 06:14:42 AM »
In northen ireland a month aago 'terrorists' drove out 40 romanian families
Last week in dublin a nigerian family was driven out of their house also
It will become more and more common as we are getting well pissed at scrounging foreigners here for a free meal ticket
I love sex
With girls

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2009, 06:15:16 AM »
as a natural you dont need 6 meals anyway.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2009, 06:16:20 AM »
In northen ireland a month aago 'terrorists' drove out 40 romanian families
Last week in dublin a nigerian family was driven out of their house also
It will become more and more common as we are getting well pissed at scrounging foreigners here for a free meal ticket
I love sex
With girls

so the Romanians and Nigerians are causing problems, you are saying?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2009, 12:30:42 PM »

My god where do you get this stuff?......I think I was giving you a compliment when I called you a goddamn idiot...you're actually dumber than that!!!....just like all bigots, you let your racism get in the way of the truth.....it has nothing to do with foraging or any such nonsense.....it's simply that black people as do other poor people have had traditionally poor eating habits....poor people can't afford high quality foods which costs more and which are available in better neighborhoods.....this has been going on for many years in the USA...you basically buy what you can afford.....If you truly eat 5-6 times a day, and you eat all of those as healthy meals then you should know how expensive it is to eat clean....

Hispanics and poor whites have the same problems....Hispanics have the highest rate of diabetes due to their diet...where they eat a lot of starch and fats.....

As for my life, it's going pretty good...better than yours most likely....I have two college degrees and live comfortably....meanwhile you're on here...and it's obvious you are angry that many blacks are living better than you are.....classic racism born from jealousy

As for you Okami, by your definition, the Irish have been the biggest leeches on the planet.....The irish have immigrated to every corner of the globe to any country that would take them....but now that immigration comes to your country, you can't handle that.....I can understand your ignorant racism against blacks, but what did the Romanians ever do to you?...I thought they are fellow europeans......white just like you....

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2009, 12:33:52 PM »

My god where do you get this stuff?......I think I was giving you a compliment when I called you a goddamn idiot...you're actually dumber than that!!!....just like all bigots, you let your racism get in the way of the truth.....it has nothing to do with foraging or any such nonsense.....it's simply that black people as do other poor people have had traditionally poor eating habits....poor people can't afford high quality foods which costs more and which are available in better neighborhoods.....this has been going on for many years in the USA...you basically buy what you can afford.....If you truly eat 5-6 times a day, and you eat all of those as healthy meals then you should know how expensive it is to eat clean....

Hispanics and poor whites have the same problems....Hispanics have the highest rate of diabetes due to their diet...where they eat a lot of starch and fats.....

As for my life, it's going pretty good...better than yours most likely....I have two college degrees and live comfortably....meanwhile you're on here...and it's obvious you are angry that many blacks are living better than you are.....classic racism born from jealousy

anybody else see the irony of this?

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2009, 01:09:18 PM »

My god where do you get this stuff?......I think I was giving you a compliment when I called you a goddamn idiot...you're actually dumber than that!!!....just like all bigots, you let your racism get in the way of the truth.....it has nothing to do with foraging or any such nonsense.....it's simply that black people as do other poor people have had traditionally poor eating habits....poor people can't afford high quality foods which costs more and which are available in better neighborhoods

But many still use Ipods, blackberries, cellphones, Mike Jordan sneakers...you get the point...priorities.....this has been going on for many years in the USA...you basically buy what you can afford.....If you truly eat 5-6 times a day, and you eat all of those as healthy meals then you should know how expensive it is to eat clean....

As for you Okami, by your definition, the Irish have been the biggest leeches on the planet.....The irish have immigrated to every corner of the globe to any country that would take them....but now that immigration comes to your country, you can't handle that.....I can understand your ignorant racism against blacks, but what did the Romanians ever do to you?...I thought they are fellow europeans......white just like you....

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2009, 01:17:49 PM »

you're an idiot.....he's right...all the eating we do is really wasteful.....I've thought about this myself....we don't need to eat that much to gain muscle.....and we are spending a lot of money to eat when people around the world can only afford one meal per day if that...

we do need to seriously re-evaluate our values and how we view ourselves compared to the rest of the world..most of the food goes in the toilet anyway

Shut the fuck up you whiny little fag, who the fuck are you to feel your actions actually matter?

We are all insignificant, I don't give a flying fuck that people cannot eat in Africa etc nothing will/can be done, they are idiots who cannot rule themselves and it's lefty liberal idiots like you who have allowed them to self govern themselves into genecide.

If you decide to eat a bit less, good on you but you are an imbecile if you think it is helping anyone, ever heard of supply and demand, tit?

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2009, 01:20:57 PM »
The people in Africa can only be saved if they learn to help themselves by modernizing.

This would require tremendous changes in their approach to life.

And it would take decades upon decades at best.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2009, 01:37:08 PM »
Shut the fuck up you whiny little fag, who the fuck are you to feel your actions actually matter?

We are all insignificant, I don't give a flying fuck that people cannot eat in Africa etc nothing will/can be done, they are idiots who cannot rule themselves and it's lefty liberal idiots like you who have allowed them to self govern themselves into genecide.

If you decide to eat a bit less, good on you but you are an imbecile if you think it is helping anyone, ever heard of supply and demand, tit?

ta ta

this is obviously someone's faggy gimmick....is this you pillowtalk?