Author Topic: Pic of Me or Namat....Which looks more Aesthetic?  (Read 7632 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Pic of Me or Namat....Which looks more Aesthetic?
« Reply #125 on: July 05, 2009, 10:00:34 AM »
Kyomou, listen your a nice guy.But I forgot more about bodybuilding then you will ever know.I won the Mr Natural World, Mr Natural International, and took 4th place in Mr Universe, and Musclemania Pro.I woulds get up to 250lbs after 12-15 yeaqrs of training and competed at 216-218lbs.I even bench pressed 500lbs totally drug free.
I then took top 10 at nationals at a "open competitor" .I am a certified judged in 5 organizations and judged over 200 shows, and I am telling you your built like the "average" natural bodybuilder.
There is alot of natural bodybuilders as big, as you, but come in harder then you.Have you read the magazine Natural Muscle, run by Steve Downs?
 If you look in that magazine, most of the guys in that magazine are as big as you, but leaner and harder.'When I say the "average" natural bodybuilder, im not talking about the local level wanna be, im talking about guys who compete on a serious level.Real natural bodybuilders, who have won shows, and trying to go some where with there physique
As a matter of fact I know 2 natural bodybuilders on this website who would be you in a bodybuilding competition.
1) Croatch, has more mass, and better genetics 2) Drugfreeforlife, as big as you but comes in alot leaner and harder.
Kyomou im not putting you down I am just being honest.Plus you have 10,000 posts which means you spend way to much time on get big, and not enought time evolving as as a person or a bodybuilder.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #126 on: July 05, 2009, 10:02:08 AM »
No, I AM IN YOUR HEAD
Fatso ;)
I haven't made any threads about you.......you made a thread about Namat.

Namat = in kyhomos head, deep.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #127 on: July 05, 2009, 10:06:12 AM »
Kyomou, listen your a nice guy.But I forgot more about bodybuilding then you will ever know.I won the Mr Natural World, Mr Natural International, and took 4th place in Mr Universe, and Musclemania Pro.I woulds get up to 250lbs after 12-15 yeaqrs of training and competed at 216-218lbs.I even bench pressed 500lbs totally drug free.I then took top 10 at nationals at a "open competitor" .I am a certified judged in 5 organizations and judged over 200 shows, and I am telling you your built like the "average" natural bodybuilder.There is alot of natural bodybuilders as big, as you, but come in harder then you.Have you read the magazine Natural Muscle, run by Steve Downs? If you look in that magazine, most of the guys in that magazine are as big as you, but leaner and harder.'When I say the "average" natural bodybuilder, im not talking about the local level wanna be, im talking about guys who compete on a serious level.Real natural bodybuilders, who have won shows, and trying to go some where with there physique
As a matter of fact I know 2 natural bodybuilders on this website who would be you in a bodybuilding competition.1) Croatch, has more mass, and better genetics 2) Drugfreeforlife, as big as you but comes in alot leaner and harder.
Kyomou im not putting you down I am just being honest.Plus you have 10,000 posts which means you spend way to much time on get big, and not enought time evolving as as a person or a bodybuilder.
I apologize to you.
And its my biggest honor that you compare me with those top natural bbers.
About Crotch, I see him also bigger than me, but since i didnt see his mandatory, i wont say anything.
But, he has more genetic about muscle mass is for sure. He is better than average and i am less than average.
And about 10000 posts, i have my computer in my factory and leave it on and logging on all day.
Working and posting at the same time.
And about my life, well i recomend you to go foreign country and build a company and make it survive more than 8years. Then I will listen to you.

BIGRENS79

• Getbig II
  • MR. POT HEAD
« Reply #128 on: July 05, 2009, 10:07:38 AM »
Namat looks way more aesthetic!!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #129 on: July 05, 2009, 10:09:06 AM »
Namat looks way more aesthetic!!
In these two pics?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: July 05, 2009, 10:23:49 AM »
Kymou, you have great legs, probably better legs then most natural bodybuilder.
Kymou,do you train heavy? Do you train a muscle more then once per week? Do you train each and every set to complete failure? Do you over train? Most natural bodybuilders overtrain.
For instance a natural bodybuilder should only do 10-12 sets for chest, 6-8 sets for Biceps, and Triceps.
Do you takin in 2 grams of protein per body lb per day?
Are you taking atleast 50 grams of L-Glutamine and 20 grams of BCAA's per day?
Are you avoiding all stress, in your life? The biggest killer to natural bodybuilders is stress, from life or overtraining because this causes the body to release cortiosol.As you now cortisol breaks down muscle.
Kymous what is your age? You know natural bodybuilders dont hit there "peak' until they are around 34-36 years old.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #131 on: July 05, 2009, 10:51:02 AM »
Kymou, you have great legs, probably better legs then most natural bodybuilder.

Thanx.

Kymou,do you train heavy? Do you train a muscle more then once per week? Do you train each and every set to complete failure? Do you over train?

Since Paco dont train me any more, i train my way except legs since i never fail to train my legs with Paco. I train each set to complete failure(except warm up sets). Since I am keep on growing, i think i am not overtrained.

Most natural bodybuilders overtrain.

I know

For instance a natural bodybuilder should only do 10-12 sets for chest, 6-8 sets for Biceps, and Triceps.
Do you takin in 2 grams of protein per body lb per day?

More protein i take

Are you taking atleast 50 grams of L-Glutamine and 20 grams of BCAA's per day?

yes

Are you avoiding all stress, in your life? The biggest killer to natural bodybuilders is stress, from life or overtraining because this causes the body to release cortiosol.As you now cortisol breaks down muscle.
Kymous what is your age? You know natural bodybuilders dont hit there "peak' until they are around 34-36 years old.

When I was building this company and living with my ex-wife, i was really stressed. But now ok.
39yrs old now. I have very huge confidence to get much bigger to the juicers level. But Just i dont have confidence to be grany hard since my muscle look soft geneticaly.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: July 05, 2009, 10:56:03 AM »
Your birthing hips caught my eye fella

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #133 on: July 05, 2009, 11:08:50 AM »
Your birthing hips caught my eye fella
You are right. I am leaning over too much.

How about this?