Author Topic: ASIAN BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP - ABBF IN THAILAND  (Read 98922 times)

WEIBK

• Getbig III
Re: ASIAN BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP - ABBF IN THAILAND
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2009, 08:25:36 PM »

GREAT NEWS & SURPRISE FOR ASIAN NATIONS WITNIN 24 HOURS

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2009, 09:22:29 PM »

Paul Chua resigned?

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2009, 10:38:00 PM »

paul chua died in his toilet.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2009, 12:40:35 AM »
paul chua died in his toilet.

steroids overdose?  ;D ;D

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2009, 05:55:16 AM »
IN SPITE MONEY OFFICER OF 5000 US $  +2 FREE  FOR TICKETS FOR EACH COUNTRY, TILL NOW 7 COUNTRIES CONFIRMED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP WHICH WILL BE HELD IN INDIA FROM 24th -27th OF JULY, IT WILL A GREAT SHAME FOR IFBB, BECAUSE HE FAILED TO DEVIDE THE ASIA. HE DOESN’T KNOW THAT ASIAN NEVER SELLS THIER ETHICS, RIGHTS, AND DIGNITY.

PLEASE SEE THE BELOW THE EMAILS WHICH INDIAN FEDERATION SEND TO ALL TO ATTEND, AND THE ANSWER OF ONE THE ASIAN BB FEDERATION.

Subject: Re: your unsound behavior
To: "Sanjay More" <ibbf_sanjaymore@liv
Date: Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 4:32 PM

Dear Mr Sanjay,

We received your Invitation through email .I think , a person who is from Indian . this extensive laying  out country with rational elites can not do some thing like that.

I think it is better to remind you :

1-The charter of OCA should be studied exactly and every one should follow up the rules.

2-Federations rely on their regulations according to the justice and enforcement .

3- When one member of federation commits offence is it rational to accuse the rest of members?

4-unilateral suspension without study of an unclear evidence is an injustice action.

5-Suspension of Asian federation without attendance of its members is impoliteness toward national federations and members from different countries.

6-If an offence is committed, why is unveiled up to now ?and why they now talk about that?

7-You know if an offence is committed, therefore all the sponsors of that time are responsible for that.

8-Encouraging divergence and duality among federations is the behavior of  seditious ,and it will damage the athletes and sport of bodybuilding.

9-In ancient countries of Asia and India ,the accused  community task is to defend its rights directly.

10-No hearing or commission out of founders of assembly ,which is not confirmed by members is null and void.

11-If your competition is to be held under the constitution of Asian federation .I should say your competition is null and void .because you believe  ABBF is not legal.

12-These unsound behaviors is impoliteness towards federations .

Finally  the Almighty God may protect us as virtuous followers and mundane issues not deviate us.

Best Regards,

Naser Pourali Fard
President of Ir.Iran.B.B.F

--- On Sun, 7/12/09, Sanjay More <ibbf_sanjaymore@live.com> wrote:

Subject:
To: "ABBF Office Qatar" <sca-abbf@live.com>, "Afghanistan" <hedayat313@hotmail.com>, "Afghanistan" <hotak.bawar@yahoo..com>, "Bharain" <tariqbbh@yahoo.com>, "Bhutan" <gsd@druknet.bt>, "Cambodia" <r_samboefeo@hotmail.com>, "China" <cbba-cn@sohu.com>, "Dr Rafel Santonja" <internacional@santonja.com>, "Dr.Eng.Adel Fahim" <efbb@tedata.net.eg>, "Hong Kong" <info@hkbba.org>, "Indonesia" <bigguy1402@yahoo.com>, "Indonesia" <smb@cbn.net.id>, "Iran" <bbfiran@yahoo.com>, "Iran" <iriranbbf@yahoo.com>, "Iraqi" <iraqibbf@yahoo.com>, "Korea Bodybuilding Federation" <bodybuilding@sports.or.kr>, "KSA" <katem_a@hotmail.com>, "Lao" <cbannavong@hotmail.com>, "Lebanon" <sateh_n@yahoo.com>, "Macau" <chelucky@macau.ctm.net>, "Malaysia" <mbbffrancisyong@hotmail.com>, "Mangolia" <budes_e@yahoo.com>, "mauricio arruda" <mauricio@santonja.com>, "Myanmar" <ycdc@mptmail.net.com>, "Nepal BB President - Rajesh Shreshta" <rajesh@chitawoncoe.com>, "Nepal" <nbba@mail..com>, "Oman" <info@sportsoman.com>, "Pakistan" <nocpakistan@gmail.com>, "Palestine" <abujaffar@gmail.com>, "Philippines" <limluciano@yahoo.com>, "Shreshta Nepal" <rajan.shrestha@ntc.net.np>, "Singapore" <joe_diversg@yahoo.com>, "Sri Lanka President Mr. Jeff" <jeffschucroft@gmail.com>, "Suresh Pai" <sureshpai57@yahoo.com>, "UAE" <bodybuld@emirates.net.ae>, "Uzbekistan Bodybuilding Assn." <uzb_bodybuildingfitness@yahoo.com>, "Vietnam" <bodybuilding.vgf@vnn..vn>, "Vietnam" <toangiacuong@vnn.vn>, "William Tierney" <w.tierney2@ukonline.co.uk>, "Yemen" <ywlf2002@hotmail.com>
Date: Sunday, July 12, 2009, 4:28 PM

Dear Friends,

We are pleased to inform you that we are ready with all the preparations regarding contest, accomodation & travelling.
Along with this for your convience we are sending you attactment consisting flight arriving and departuring from Mumbai - Aurangabad - Mumbai and Delhi - Aurangabad - Delhi.

Please mail us with your confirmation of arriving and departuring flights as to make your stay at Aurangabad comfortable.

Excepting to do the needful to avoid your inconvience.
Hope to see you soon in Aurangabad

Thanks & Regards,

SANJAY C.MORE
HON.GENERAL SECRETARY
Indian Body Building & Fitness Federation

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2009, 06:19:30 AM »
It's a shame that these issues have surfaced at this time and ultimately, in the short term, the Athletes are the ones that end up suffering. When dealing with bodybuilding and the time, money and sacrifice it takes to prepare for a competition it is in noboys best interest for last minute changes in dates and venues to occur.  Although I think that the success of the ABBF (if that happens) will be a good thing for the athletes and the sport of Bodybuilding in the long run, I still feel for the athletes who have planned and prepared for the Championships in India.  I would think it would be disheartening going their knowing you are not competing against the level/caliber of athlete that you were expecting. 

Best wishes to the ABBF and all the Asian Athletes regardless of which Federation they choose to compete in.  I will be waiting anxiously for the outcome of this very interesting situation.

Pat Turner

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2009, 06:21:05 AM »
WEIBK do you know which 7 countries will compete in India?
Thunderdome approved

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2009, 06:35:55 AM »
It's a shame that these issues have surfaced at this time and ultimately, in the short term, the Athletes are the ones that end up suffering. When dealing with bodybuilding and the time, money and sacrifice it takes to prepare for a competition it is in noboys best interest for last minute changes in dates and venues to occur.  Although I think that the success of the ABBF (if that happens) will be a good thing for the athletes and the sport of Bodybuilding in the long run, I still feel for the athletes who have planned and prepared for the Championships in India.  I would think it would be disheartening going their knowing you are not competing against the level/caliber of athlete that you were expecting. 

Best wishes to the ABBF and all the Asian Athletes regardless of which Federation they choose to compete in.  I will be waiting anxiously for the outcome of this very interesting situation.

Pat Turner
So in other words Pat,Sami the cocksmith takes gear??
Is that what you are trying ti say?

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2009, 06:39:34 AM »
So in other words Pat,Sami the cocksmith takes gear??
Is that what you are trying ti say?

Exactly!  Finally someone with some sense, that can understand simple English. 

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2009, 09:39:28 AM »

HI TURNERG31, YOU ARE TOTTALLY RIGHT, THE ATHEETS WILL PAY FOR THE  CHANGE OF THE DATE AND THE AVENUE, BUT ALL OF THIS DUE TO WRONG PLANNIING OF THE NATIONL FEDERATION, AND FOLLOWING THEIR BENIFIT ON BEHALF OF THEIR ATHELETS, AT THE END THE POOR ATHELTES WILL BE THE VICTIMS. THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDIA IS ILLEGAL, AND AGAINST THE RULES, AND IFBB HAS NO RIGHT TO INTRRUPT IN ASIA. RESPECT YOUR OPENION.

Pat Turner

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2009, 09:42:37 AM »
WEIBK do you know which 7 countries will compete in India?

DEAR SCHMOE BUSTER, NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU. AS PER THE INFORMATION WHICH I GOT ( QATAR, KUWAIT, BAHRAIN, LEBANON, PLASTINE, INDIA & SRILANKA ) TILL TODAY.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2009, 01:15:19 PM »
DEAR SCHMOE BUSTER, NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU. AS PER THE INFORMATION WHICH I GOT ( QATAR, KUWAIT, BAHRAIN, LEBANON, PLASTINE, INDIA & SRILANKA ) TILL TODAY.

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2009, 02:19:35 PM »

Kuwait? Are you sure about that?  I'll definately be looking into who is going from Kuwait. As far as I can remember I don't think Kuwait has had a team compete in any bodybuilding competition in the recent past.  They may have had some individuals participate in various regional competitions but as far as I know they have never even attempted to put a team together.  Thanks for the info. 

Pat

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2009, 03:42:36 PM »
According to the website of the Indian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation Jay Cutler and Dennis Wolf are scheduled to Guest Pose at the upcoming Asian Championships to be held in India.  Can anybody verify this information.  You can check out the site at this link.

http://www.ibbfindia.com/denis%20wolf.htm

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2009, 04:12:08 PM »
According to the website of the Indian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation Jay Cutler and Dennis Wolf are scheduled to Guest Pose at the upcoming Asian Championships to be held in India.  Can anybody verify this information. 

http://www.ifbb.com/newsletter/detail.php?id=7342

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2009, 04:29:37 PM »
No you don't, because even though many people have told you that typing in all caps on the internet is considered rude, you continue to do it.

Typing in caps is a way to emphasize a word or phrase, to make an idea STAND OUT.  Typing in all caps is considered yelling.  If you are always yelling, people will start to tune you out.
Get over it, maybe in his country it is NOT considered rude  ::)

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2009, 08:12:59 PM »
Kuwait? Are you sure about that?  I'll definately be looking into who is going from Kuwait. As far as I can remember I don't think Kuwait has had a team compete in any bodybuilding competition in the recent past.  They may have had some individuals participate in various regional competitions but as far as I know they have never even attempted to put a team together.  Thanks for the info. 

Pat

DEAR PAT, AS PER MY INFORMATION MR. BADER BUDAIY WILL BE THE HEAD OF THE DELIGATE FOR KUWAIT BB FEDERATION. YOU ARE RIGHT , FOR PAST 10 YEARS I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY TEAM FROM KUWAIT TO PARTICIPATE IN ARB, ASIA OR IFBB CHAMPIONSHIP, AND AS MENTIONED ONLY INDIVIDUALS PARTICPATED ON THEIR OWN.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2009, 08:21:25 PM »

THE NEWS WHICH I WAS PROMISSED YOU AS FOLLOWS: MINISTRY OF YOUTH AFFAIRS HAS NOT GIVEn PERMISSION TO INDAIN BODYBUILDING FEDERATION TO ORGANIZE MR. ASIA IN INDIA. HOW COME INDIA ORGANIZE THIS CHAMPIONSHIP WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF TOP SPORT ORGANIZATION, IT IS VERY STRANGE!!!!!!!!

PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED FOR PROOF WHAT I SAID.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2009, 08:53:16 PM »
THE NEWS WHICH I WAS PROMISSED YOU AS FOLLOWS: MINISTRY OF YOUTH AFFAIRS HAS NOT GIVEn PERMISSION TO INDAIN BODYBUILDING FEDERATION TO ORGANIZE MR. ASIA IN INDIA. HOW COME INDIA ORGANIZE THIS CHAMPIONSHIP WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF TOP SPORT ORGANIZATION, IT IS VERY STRANGE!!!!!!!!

other than perhaps a local occupancy permit, why should governments have any say in private sporting events?

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2009, 08:59:02 PM »
other than perhaps a local occupancy permit, why should governments have any say in private sporting events?

THIS PART FROM THE NEWS, THE BIG AND SUPRISE ON THE WAY, WHICH WILL MAKE ALL BODYBUILDER IN THE WORLD HAPPY.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2009, 09:00:28 PM »
THIS PART FROM THE NEWS, THE BIG AND SUPRISE ON THE WAY, WHICH WILL MAKE ALL BODYBUILDER IN THE WORLD HAPPY.

world wide term limits?

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2009, 09:12:21 PM »

no more caps sepoy guy

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2009, 10:01:26 PM »

Governments of the World have decided to make personal use of steroids legal?

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2009, 04:26:44 AM »
DEAR PAT, AS PER MY INFORMATION MR. BADER BUDAIY WILL BE THE HEAD OF THE DELIGATE FOR KUWAIT BB FEDERATION. YOU ARE RIGHT , FOR PAST 10 YEARS I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY TEAM FROM KUWAIT TO PARTICIPATE IN ARB, ASIA OR IFBB CHAMPIONSHIP, AND AS MENTIONED ONLY INDIVIDUALS PARTICPATED ON THEIR OWN.

That's great news.  I really wish Kuwait would participate (as a team) in more international competitions.  I'm sure they could put together some really good teams. I've seen some amazing bodybuilders in Kuwait. Guys just come and go and never really get a chance to be seen.  I'll definitely be on the lookout for the Kuwait team.  Do you know if they plan on attending the Championships in Thailand?

Pat