Author Topic: ASIAN BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP - ABBF IN THAILAND  (Read 99134 times)

asianmyth

• Getbig II
Re: ASIAN BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP - ABBF IN THAILAND
« Reply #225 on: July 29, 2009, 04:07:45 PM »
Info taken from Thaibody.com:

According to the organizing committee, bodybuilding world champion Ali Tabrizi from Iran has been confirmed to be competing in the 2009 Multi Asian Championships held in Pattaya, Thailand next month. It is said that this year he will be entering the Super Heavyweight category for the first time.

i dont think he is that stupid.guy could have future in ifbb pro circut.competing in paul chua contest mean he can kiss his pro Carrier good bye forever.ifbb don't forgive neither forget.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #226 on: July 29, 2009, 08:36:42 PM »
so you're saying that all of Asia is a single totalitarian state, and you can't even run a local bowling tournament without the official approval of OCA ?

glad I don't live there.

btw, does the OCA give out press releases stating MuscleMania contests are null and void every time one of those are held too?

MY FREIND, SPORT OF BODYBUILDING IS NOT OLYMPIC SPORT, THERFORE IFBB IS NOT RECOGNIZED BY INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE ( IOC ), BUT BODYBUILDING IN ASIA RECOGNIZED BY OCA , AND BODYBUILDING SPORTS WAS IN ASIAN GAMES 2002 BUSAN - KOREA, AND IN ASIAN GAMES 2006 DOHA - QATAR, AND IN SOUTH EAST ASIA ( SEA ) GAMES, AND IN 1st ASIAN BEACH GAMES BALI - INDONESIA 2008, AND WILL BE IN 2010 2nd ASIAN BEACH GAMES IN OMAN - MUSCAT.
YES, IN ASIA ABBF RECOGNOZED BY OCA.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #227 on: July 29, 2009, 08:46:09 PM »
Seems corruption is rife in Asia?

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?sec=sports&file=/2009/4/20/sports/20090420144828

http://www.expressindia.com/news/fullstory.php?newsid=34613#compstory

MY COMMENT FOR THE 1st SECTION, YES THERE WAS FIGHT FOR THE SEAT, AND THE QATAR CANDIDATE PAID A HUGE AMMOUNT OF MONEY TO WIN THE ELECTION, HE BOUGTH THE VOTES, AND THREATENED ALL ASIAN COUNTRIES THAT HE WILL BAN THOSE COUNTRIES WHICH WILL NOT SUPORT HIM, AND AT THE END HE WIN ONLY BY + 2 VOTES .

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #228 on: July 29, 2009, 11:48:16 PM »
so you're saying that all of Asia is a single totalitarian state, and you can't even run a local bowling tournament without the official approval of OCA ?

glad I don't live there.

btw, does the OCA give out press releases stating MuscleMania contests are null and void every time one of those are held too?

this WEIBK-guy is from a totalitarian state, he doesn't know the word freedom it seems.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #229 on: July 30, 2009, 01:29:27 AM »
this WEIBK-guy is from a totalitarian state, he doesn't know the word freedom it seems.

YOU ARE WRONG, I BELONG TO THE SAAME WORLD WHICH YOU BELONGS. I RESPECT YOUR OPINION.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #230 on: July 30, 2009, 01:32:24 AM »

THE FOLLOING COUNTRIES WILL PARTICIPATE IN 43rd ASIAN BODYBUILDING & FITNESS CAHMPIONSHIP IN PATTAYA - THAILAND FROM 11th - 17th OF AUGUST 2009.

AFGHANISTAN         

BANGLADESH           

BHUTAN                   

BRUNEI DARUSSALAM 

CAMBODIA                   

PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA

HONG KONG, CHINA     

INDIA                               

INDONESIA                     

IRAN                             

IRAQ

JORDAN                                                 

KAZAKHSTAN           

KOREA   

LAOS

MACAU CHINA

MALAYSIA   

MALDIVES

NEPAL         

OMAN

PAKISTAN         

PHILIPPINES

SINGAPORE

SRI LANKA

SYRIA

CHINESE TAIPEI             

TAJIKSTAN

THAILAND

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

VIETNAM

YEMEN

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: July 30, 2009, 01:51:45 AM »
YOU ARE WRONG, I BELONG TO THE SAAME WORLD WHICH YOU BELONGS. I RESPECT YOUR OPINION.

i seriously doubt that, you cannot follow the simplest rules of behavior here, and your posts reak of a strange sense for free trade.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #232 on: July 30, 2009, 02:20:08 AM »
i seriously doubt that, you cannot follow the simplest rules of behavior here, and your posts reak of a strange sense for free trade.

RESPECT UR OPINION, NO COMMENTS.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: July 30, 2009, 02:21:47 AM »
RESPECT UR OPINION, NO COMMENTS.

Why not, do you need a permit from your government to make comments?

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #234 on: July 30, 2009, 06:20:57 AM »
MY COMMENT FOR THE 1st SECTION, YES THERE WAS FIGHT FOR THE SEAT, AND THE QATAR CANDIDATE PAID A HUGE AMMOUNT OF MONEY TO WIN THE ELECTION, HE BOUGTH THE VOTES, AND THREATENED ALL ASIAN COUNTRIES THAT HE WILL BAN THOSE COUNTRIES WHICH WILL NOT SUPORT HIM, AND AT THE END HE WIN ONLY BY + 2 VOTES .

So the OCA is corrupt and the ABBF run by Paul Chua is recognized by them?
Was that recognition earned through merit or by cheque book?

If all the Asian countries that he threatened had voted not to support him, he wouldn't have been elected and would not have been able to ban anyone?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #235 on: July 30, 2009, 06:55:41 AM »
THE FOLLOING COUNTRIES WILL PARTICIPATE IN 43rd ASIAN BODYBUILDING & FITNESS CAHMPIONSHIP IN PATTAYA - THAILAND FROM 11th - 17th OF AUGUST 2009.

AFGHANISTAN         

BANGLADESH           

BHUTAN                   

BRUNEI DARUSSALAM 

CAMBODIA                   

PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA

HONG KONG, CHINA     

INDIA                               

INDONESIA                     

IRAN                             

IRAQ

JORDAN                                                 

KAZAKHSTAN           

KOREA   

LAOS

MACAU CHINA

MALAYSIA   

MALDIVES

NEPAL         

OMAN

PAKISTAN         

PHILIPPINES

SINGAPORE

SRI LANKA

SYRIA

CHINESE TAIPEI             

TAJIKSTAN

THAILAND

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

VIETNAM

YEMEN

Why is Japan not competing has the JBBF fully jumped ship to IFBB Asia? will the old corpse Tamari still be on ABBF executive committee?
Thunderdome approved

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #236 on: July 30, 2009, 08:11:22 AM »
Why is Japan not competing has the JBBF fully jumped ship to IFBB Asia? will the old corpse Tamari still be on ABBF executive committee?

HI SCHMOE BUSTER, I THINK THAT ABBF WILL TAKE SERIOUS ACTION AGIANST THOSE COUNTIRES PARTICIPATED IN MR. ASIA IN INDIA, AND THE OLD TAMARI WILL BE AMONG THEM. I AGREE WITH YOU HE WILL BE FIRED FROM ABBF AFTER GOT GREAT SUPPORT FROM OCA, HE WILL LOSE HIS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, AND REMAIN WITH IFBB PATRON AS FAR AS HE PAY TO IFBB FOR THIS HONARY POST.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #237 on: July 30, 2009, 08:16:25 AM »
HI SCHMOE BUSTER, I THINK THAT ABBF WILL TAKE SERIOUS ACTION AGIANST THOSE COUNTIRES PARTICIPATED IN MR. ASIA IN INDIA, AND THE OLD TAMARI WILL BE AMONG THEM. I AGREE WITH YOU HE WILL BE FIRED FROM ABBF AFTER GOT GREAT SUPPORT FROM OCA, HE WILL LOSE HIS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, AND REMAIN WITH IFBB PATRON AS FAR AS HE PAY TO IFBB FOR THIS HONARY POST.

They did get rid of Tamari the old bag on bones! what about Korea, they competed in IFBB Mr Asia but are listed for ABBF Asian championships?
Thunderdome approved

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #238 on: July 30, 2009, 08:55:34 AM »
They did get rid of Tamari the old bag on bones! what about Korea, they competed in IFBB Mr Asia but are listed for ABBF Asian championships?

DEAR SCHMOE BUSTER, I THINK THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES:
1. QATAR
2. JAPAN
3. KOREA
4. PALESTINE
5. BAHRAIN
6. SRI LANKA
7. LEBANON

KUWAIT ( NO FEDERATION ), KAZAKHSTAN ( PRESIDENT FIRED  BY NOC ). BUT I WISH THAT THEY MUST BE UNITED, AND FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPT OFFICIALS, BECAUSE THIS WILL EFFECT THE BODYBUILDERS.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #239 on: July 30, 2009, 09:22:08 AM »
BUT I WISH THAT THEY MUST BE UNITED, AND FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPT OFFICIALS, BECAUSE THIS WILL EFFECT THE BODYBUILDERS.

you are so hypocritical:  IFBB is corrupt because they tried to suspend Chua for corruption.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #240 on: July 30, 2009, 11:32:22 AM »
you are so hypocritical:  IFBB is corrupt because they tried to suspend Chua for corruption.

Its all a case of the pot calling the kettle black, all the ABBF seems to be doing is claiming the IFBB is not a federation,not recognized by IOC, running ''iilegal'' contest in India, etc its getting stupid, there is nothing illegal about the IFBB Mr Asia contest, who cares if ABBF is recognized by OCA, bodybuilding will never ever be an Olympic sport, IFBB is still where its at for professional bodybuilding and still the biggest fed worldwide!
How come ABBF dont claim the NABBA,NAC,Musclemania,FAME contests in Asia as being illegal!
Why does'nt the ABBF explain what is so iilegal about the IFBB Mr Asia, why dont they address the reason why they were suspended from the IFBB, allowing 3 Hong Kong bodybuilders to buy their way out of their drug suspensions, where did this money go? how about Chua's relationship with Christina Kam, his mistress and also ABBF member? what about the Milos situation? this needs answering, stop the IFBB is not a real federation BS and get to the truth of the matter ::)
Thunderdome approved

dickmclaren

• Getbig II
« Reply #241 on: August 02, 2009, 09:38:59 PM »
Subject: Re: PAKISTAN DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE AFBF
To: "Farooq Iqbal" <pakbbf.info@gmail.com>
Cc: "Osama Ahmed Al Shafar" <osama@alshafar.ae>, "Rafael Santonja" <internacional@santonja.com>, "Andrzej MICHALAK" <interbody@home.pl>, "Pawel Filleborn" <p.filleborn@neostrada.pl>, "Mauricio" <mauricio@santonja.com>, "PAMELA" <pkagan@ifbbpro.com>, "Wanda TIERNEY" <wanda.tierney@ukonline.co.uk>, "Dr. Eng. Adel Fahim" <efbb@tedata.net.eg>, "Dr.Eng. Adel Fahim El Sayed" <efbb@link.net>, "Amit Swami India" <navin_rao2007@yahoo.ca>
Date: Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 10:08 PM

Dear Mr. Farooq,

Thank you very much for writing to explain about the dirty tricks of IFBB and AFBF.  Rafael, Maurico, William and many others were in Aurangabad, India and they cooked all these recipe of using the names of officials and countries who were not present in their so called " Mr. Asia Dream Championships. "

The Olympic Council of Asia will not recognise this group of dissidents,rebels and opportunists  who tried a coup d'e-tat against the legitimate and legally elected ABBF Executive Members in Shanghai, People's Republic of China in the year 2007.

It is a great shame for all their followers.  If they are man of conscience and integrity, they should resign and give up their positions in their National Federation and in our Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation.  The countries which went to support and form this so called AFBF will be taken to task at this Congress in Pattaya, Thailand.  They should resign gracefully as members of the ABBF. They brought shame to their country and athletes.

Thank you for your loyalty and in reporting to us of  the false announcement by the IFBB and AFBF claiming that Pakistan was present at their Electoral Congress in Aurangabad, India.  They are liars!!!

See you soon

Best wishes

Paul Chua
Secretary-General - ABBF

ps. this will be circulated to all the sports agencies.

--- On Thu, 30/7/09, Farooq Iqbal <pakbbf.info@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: PAKISTAN DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE AFBF
To: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg, navin_rao2007@yahoo.ca
Date: Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 8:49 PM

Datuk Paul Chua
Secretary General
Asian Bodybuilding and fitness Federation
Singapure.

Dear Sir,

I was Shocked and alarmed when you telephoned me and asked whether I was presentin Aurangabad, India for theirunlawful assembly of the "Asian Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness (AFBF).

I wish to deny categorically of my presence to support the AFBF and I was not even present. This is misleading and shameful act on the part of the IFBB and the AFBF officials for registering my name as one of their member.

Pakistan Bodybuilding Federation will not associate with any association which is not recognised by the Olympic Councile of Asia.

We confirm that we will attend the Multi-Asian Bodybuilding Championships in Pattaya, Thailand with a team to express our full support behind you and our dear President Osama.

Thank you

Sh. Farooq Iqbal
Secretary eneral
Pakistan Bodybuilding Federation   

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #242 on: August 02, 2009, 10:27:33 PM »
Subject: Re: PAKISTAN DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE AFBF
To: "Farooq Iqbal" <pakbbf.info@gmail.com>
Cc: "Osama Ahmed Al Shafar" <osama@alshafar.ae>, "Rafael Santonja" <internacional@santonja.com>, "Andrzej MICHALAK" <interbody@home.pl>, "Pawel Filleborn" <p.filleborn@neostrada.pl>, "Mauricio" <mauricio@santonja.com>, "PAMELA" <pkagan@ifbbpro.com>, "Wanda TIERNEY" <wanda.tierney@ukonline.co.uk>, "Dr. Eng. Adel Fahim" <efbb@tedata.net.eg>, "Dr.Eng. Adel Fahim El Sayed" <efbb@link.net>, "Amit Swami India" <navin_rao2007@yahoo.ca>
Date: Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 10:08 PM

Dear Mr. Farooq,

Thank you very much for writing to explain about the dirty tricks of IFBB and AFBF.  Rafael, Maurico, William and many others were in Aurangabad, India and they cooked all these recipe of using the names of officials and countries who were not present in their so called " Mr. Asia Dream Championships. "

The Olympic Council of Asia will not recognise this group of dissidents,rebels and opportunists  who tried a coup d'e-tat against the legitimate and legally elected ABBF Executive Members in Shanghai, People's Republic of China in the year 2007.

It is a great shame for all their followers.  If they are man of conscience and integrity, they should resign and give up their positions in their National Federation and in our Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation.  The countries which went to support and form this so called AFBF will be taken to task at this Congress in Pattaya, Thailand.  They should resign gracefully as members of the ABBF. They brought shame to their country and athletes.

Thank you for your loyalty and in reporting to us of  the false announcement by the IFBB and AFBF claiming that Pakistan was present at their Electoral Congress in Aurangabad, India.  They are liars!!!

See you soon

Best wishes

Paul Chua
Secretary-General - ABBF

ps. this will be circulated to all the sports agencies.

--- On Thu, 30/7/09, Farooq Iqbal <pakbbf.info@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: PAKISTAN DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE AFBF
To: abbfasia@yahoo.com.sg, navin_rao2007@yahoo.ca
Date: Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 8:49 PM

Datuk Paul Chua
Secretary General
Asian Bodybuilding and fitness Federation
Singapure.

Dear Sir,

I was Shocked and alarmed when you telephoned me and asked whether I was presentin Aurangabad, India for theirunlawful assembly of the "Asian Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness (AFBF).

I wish to deny categorically of my presence to support the AFBF and I was not even present. This is misleading and shameful act on the part of the IFBB and the AFBF officials for registering my name as one of their member.

Pakistan Bodybuilding Federation will not associate with any association which is not recognised by the Olympic Councile of Asia.

We confirm that we will attend the Multi-Asian Bodybuilding Championships in Pattaya, Thailand with a team to express our full support behind you and our dear President Osama.

Thank you

Sh. Farooq Iqbal
Secretary eneral
Pakistan Bodybuilding Federation   

I really hope the Asian Championships in Pattaya are a great success. Sounds like it will be much more competitive then the comp. in India.  If both the IFBB and ABBF would put the good of the Athletes at the forefront of their agenda then this would all work out for the best. I don't see that happening but it would be nice.  I'll definitely be following the competition in Pattaya.

Pat

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #243 on: August 03, 2009, 12:28:58 PM »
I really hope the Asian Championships in Pattaya are a great success. Sounds like it will be much more competitive then the comp. in India.  If both the IFBB and ABBF would put the good of the Athletes at the forefront of their agenda then this would all work out for the best. I don't see that happening but it would be nice.  I'll definitely be following the competition in Pattaya.

Pat

DEAR PAT, I HOPE YOU AND ALL FRIENDS IN GETBIG IN VERY GOOD HEALTH; I WAS OUT OF THE COUNTRY FOR A COURSE, AND NOW I AM BACK.
REGARDING THE PARTICIPANT TILL NOW AS PER THE THAI BB FEDERATION 30 COUNTIRES WITH ABOUT  180 ATHELTRE WILL PARICITAE IN THE 43rd ABBF MEN’S, JUNIOR, MASTER, CLASSIC,WOMEN BODYBUILDING + WOMEN BODYFITNESS AND FITNESS. IT SEMS IT WILL A GREAT CHAMPIONSHIP.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #244 on: August 03, 2009, 12:55:08 PM »
Its all a case of the pot calling the kettle black, all the ABBF seems to be doing is claiming the IFBB is not a federation,not recognized by IOC, running ''iilegal'' contest in India, etc its getting stupid, there is nothing illegal about the IFBB Mr Asia contest, who cares if ABBF is recognized by OCA, bodybuilding will never ever be an Olympic sport, IFBB is still where its at for professional bodybuilding and still the biggest fed worldwide!
How come ABBF dont claim the NABBA,NAC,Musclemania,FAME contests in Asia as being illegal!
Why does'nt the ABBF explain what is so iilegal about the IFBB Mr Asia, why dont they address the reason why they were suspended from the IFBB, allowing 3 Hong Kong bodybuilders to buy their way out of their drug suspensions, where did this money go? how about Chua's relationship with Christina Kam, his mistress and also ABBF member? what about the Milos situation? this needs answering, stop the IFBB is not a real federation BS and get to the truth of the matter ::)

DEAR SCHMOE BUSTER, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, AND I AM SORRY FOR THIS DELAY IN REPOND, I WAS OUT OF THE COUNTRY, AND HOPE YOU ARE IN VERY GOOD HEALTH. THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS WHICH HIDING BETWEEN IFBB, AND ABBF, AND TIME COME TO EXPOSE EACH OTHERS. WE NEED NEW FEDERATION INTERNATIONAL AND INTERCOTINETAL TO PROMOTE THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #245 on: August 03, 2009, 02:13:19 PM »
WE NEED NEW FEDERATION INTERNATIONAL AND INTERCOTINETAL TO PROMOTE THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING.

no, we need multiple organizations.  let the free market decide which ones fail and which ones succeed.   all athletes should have the right to compete where ever they want when ever they want without repercussion.

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #246 on: August 03, 2009, 02:48:44 PM »
no, we need multiple organizations.  let the free market decide which ones fail and which ones succeed.   all athletes should have the right to compete where ever they want when ever they want without repercussion.

I agree. This will force the organizations to bring something to the table instead of freeing them to do what the hell they want.  If they know their athletes will leave and go somewhere else they will surely do what it takes to keep their people.

Pat

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #247 on: August 05, 2009, 09:54:32 AM »
THE IFBB CHAMPIONSHIP WHICH WAS HELD IN INDIA AND CALLED ELCTORAL MR. ASIA BODYBUIDLING EVENT FROM 24th -27th OF JULY 2008 WAS A GREAT FAILER, AND IFBB WAS CHEATING ALL THAT IT WAS VERY SUCCESSFUL. FROM THE BELOW RESULTS OF THE 1st AFBF CHAMPIONSHIP , IT SHOWS THAT ONLY 41 ATHELTES PARTICPATED FROM 8 COUNTRIES ( KOREA, JAPAN, INDIA, SARILANKA, UZBAKSTAN, BAHRAIN, QATAR, AND KAZAKHSTAN ).

- 55kgs: Gold Shin Sung Tae [Korea]  (One athlete )
- 60kgs: Gold: Jeong Lihyang ( Korea ), Silver: Hiroshi Tsuda ( Japan ), Bronze: Kazumi Kokubo ( Japan ), 4th: Ravi Kumar  ( India ) ( 4 athletes )
 -65kgs: Gold: Hong Hyeong Ho ( Korea ), Silver: Kishan Singh ( India ), Bronze: Takashi Yamazaki ( Japan ), 4th: Peter Joseph ( India ), 5th: Farook Fazil ( Sri Lanka ) - ( 5 athletes )
 -70kgs: Gold: Kenji Kndo ( Japan ),  Silver: Borun Yumnam ( India ), Bronze: Bang Jaejin ( Korea ), 4th: Parvesh ( India ), 5th: Ibragimov Doniyorbek ( Uzbekistan ). ( 5 athletes )
 -75kg: Gold: Arafat Yaqoob ( Bahrain ), Silver: Nam Kyoungyun ( Korea ). Bronze: Jalaal Al Rayashi (Qatar0, 4th: Junil Matsusshirta ( Japan ), 5th: Niyazov Dilshod ( Uzbekistan ). ( 5 athletes )
 -80kgs: Gold: Boo Chang Soon ( Korea ), Silver: Park Injung ( Korea ), Bronze: Sayad Nasralla Hashem ( Bahrain ), 4th: Amit Choudhry ( India ), 5th: Shaolin Singh ( India ) - ( 5 athletes )
 -85kgs: Gold: Lee Jin Ho ( Korea ), Silver: M. Rajendran ( India ), Bronze Wahab Al Naemi ( Qatar ), 4th: Akulovich Vladimir ( Kazakhstan ), 5th: Kosimov Farruh ( Uzbekistan ).  ( 5 athletes )
 -90kgs: Gold: Kaml Abdul Salam ( Qatar ),  Silver: Choli Minseok ( Korea ), Bronze: Gokul Das ( India ), 4th: Svetlakov Alexandr ( Kazakhstan ). ( 4 athletes )
 -100kgs: Gold: Sami Al Haddad ( Bahrain ), Silver: Kim Songkuk ( Korea ), Bronze: Jagdish Kumar ( India ), 4th: Jagjit Singh ( India ). ( 4 athletes )
 Over 100kgs: Gold: Raed Fuad Abdul Rahman ( Bahrain ), Silver: Varinder Ghuman ( India ), 3rd: Khalid Al Dosari ( Qatar ). ( 3 athletes )

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #248 on: August 05, 2009, 10:12:39 AM »
Quite frankly there needs to be more contests at the grass roots entry level of the sport, especially in Asia, some of the smaller countries have 1 contest a year, how are new bodybuilders supposed to gain experience when the IFBB/ABBF ban them from competing elsewhere, thats why this sport doesnt grow, ABBF have done nothing for this instead they spend so much time and money for Chua to fly to London to argue with IFBB lawyers and they continue their ''IFBB is illegal'' tirade and not to mention the IOC rubbish, here is what needs to be done

1 - more entry level novice contests in every country

2 - no more politics, its sport for fucks sake

3 - no more money/gifts for placings, make it fucking fair

4 - no more appointments on the executive commitee for friends,schmoes, and mistresses like Christina Kam

5 - no more IFBB is illegal nonsense, dont like them then ignore them and get about building the sport

6 - all officials should be elected fairly by the bodybuilders, yes let the bodybuilders decide who they want to run the federation they compete, its true democracy

7 - shut the fuck up
Thunderdome approved

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #249 on: August 09, 2009, 12:48:39 AM »

THE 43rd ASIAN BODYBUILDING $ FITNESS CHAMPIONSHIP AND ABBF CONGRESS WILL BE IN PATTAYA, FROM 11th - 17th OF AUGUST 2209, ONLY 3 DAYA IS REMAINING.