Author Topic: BBers Top 10 lies by Special Ed  (Read 6036 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: BBers Top 10 lies by Special Ed
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2009, 06:19:27 PM »

He doesn't post here. He is as much as Hank Wood as I am Sharma.   ::)

I think he may skim through here once in a while but he has bigger fish to fry right now. This site hasn't been the same since his exile.

- Block!
?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2009, 06:44:04 PM »
Isn't he a Jew?

Yes, which explains his high intelligence.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2009, 06:51:00 PM »
Yes, which explains his high intelligence.

Is this the same guy who was on "Who wants to be a Millionaire?"
D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2009, 06:53:38 PM »
Is this the same guy who was on "Who wants to be a Millionaire?"

Stop making fun of Rick Rosner. He = a great, yet somewhat troubled guy.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2009, 06:57:20 PM »

I think he may skim through here once in a while but he has bigger fish to fry right now. This site hasn't been the same since his exile.

- Block!

I wondered why Sharma stopped posting when you came back

thisiskeith12

« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2009, 08:27:37 PM »

- Block!

So since he was excommunicated here in 2008, he's still been reading until May this year?? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=3273

Name:     Special Ed
Position:    Getbig V
Date Registered:    February 28, 2004, 11:16:55 PM
Last Active:    May 29, 2009, 05:53:50 PM

Alex23

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2009, 09:34:58 PM »
He doesn't post here. He is as much as Hank Wood as I am Sharma.   ::)

- Block!

??? ??? ???

4). Let me tell you something about Kevin Levrone. One of my best friends used to be his manager/agent during his heyday and limelight of his career and if there is anyone who knows him best it is him. The stories he told me about Kevin are legendary. If I spilled them here I may crush the feelings of his fans and schmoes so I won't but this comeback is only because he is totally broke and he needs to try to drum up some publicity in hopes of a 'sponsor'. Kevin isn't the type to work a regular J-O-B. He is the ultimate hustler. He is the epitome of someone who lives off the backs of naive women and doey eyed fans who think he is great.

Kevin has mutant-like genetics. That's the truth. He can explode into growth at will steroid or no steroids. That's when he wants to but Kevin hates bodybuilding, bodybuilders and this whole industry. He isn't inspirational. He's broke and he knows nothing els.

- Block!

:-X :-X :-X who are we talking about here ??? ??? ???

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2009, 09:37:18 PM »
??? ??? ???

:-X :-X :-X who are we talking about here ??? ??? ???

:-X  OMFG, good catch.  :-X :-X :-X
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Alex23

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2009, 09:42:10 PM »
:-X  OMFG, good catch.  :-X :-X :-X

Not trying to start shit just wondering... Jason himself said he wasn't his "official" "agent"... afterall he is a lawyer for kids with learning disabilities...  :-\

Then all the "beans" being spilled on Kevin who called in many times on the show... and then all the ass kissing in his face at the Arnold & co..  :-\ :-\ :-\

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2009, 10:26:40 PM »
Hey studs, what's up? Yes, I blew that question but everyone else on the show was a trivia buff or SUPER smart except me. I had to take the tryout test TWICE just to get on. I can actually play Trivial Pursuit for hours without getting a single Arts & Literature question right.

I haven't posted here under any alias or gimmick. I was never banned and never quit - I just moved on - not to anywhere cooler, but Facebook and Twitter now allow me to do the same thing without getting calls from Ron or that TexasBubba guy at 2am.  If you see me involved in bodybuilding again, much like my good friend Kevin, it will mean that things have gone completely off the rails. My moobs are now at 48EE and I make an out of shape John Travolta look like Gilad. Once I get to LA, I will start working out, taking laxatives, and get some liposuction.

I'm temporarily homeless as I've rented out my home in New York but have no place to live in LA yet. I'd stay with Alex (who was kind enough to offer) but I'd grow weary of watching reruns of Shawn Ray and Kiana Tom all day long. I miss the wit and smarminess of this place and whenever I need a reality check or virtual smack in the face, I know where to find you.

@Keith, sorry things didn't work out. McNair refused to host the Titans show and look where it got him!
BigNationRadio.com

thisiskeith12

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2009, 10:29:25 PM »

@Keith, sorry things didn't work out. McNair refused to host the Titans show and look where it got him!

Yeah, same place as your boy Dave Jacobs. Glad I came out okay!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2009, 11:02:25 PM »
Special Ed helped me get acquitted from my assault police charge and three others.  If not for him, I would be sitting in a Federal POUND ME IN THE ASS prison right now.  :-X
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Alex23

« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2009, 11:04:05 PM »
Hey studs, what's up? Yes, I blew that question but everyone else on the show was a trivia buff or SUPER smart except me. I had to take the tryout test TWICE just to get on. I can actually play Trivial Pursuit for hours without getting a single Arts & Literature question right.

I haven't posted here under any alias or gimmick. I was never banned and never quit - I just moved on - not to anywhere cooler, but Facebook and Twitter now allow me to do the same thing without getting calls from Ron or that TexasBubba guy at 2am.  If you see me involved in bodybuilding again, much like my good friend Kevin, it will mean that things have gone completely off the rails. My moobs are now at 48EE and I make an out of shape John Travolta look like Gilad. Once I get to LA, I will start working out, taking laxatives, and get some liposuction.

I'm temporarily homeless as I've rented out my home in New York but have no place to live in LA yet. I'd stay with Alex (who was kind enough to offer) but I'd grow weary of watching reruns of Shawn Ray and Kiana Tom all day long. I miss the wit and smarminess of this place and whenever I need a reality check or virtual smack in the face, I know where to find you.

Whoaaaa... that was faster than I thought... lots of texts & phone calls re: getbig ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2009, 12:07:38 AM »

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2009, 01:06:58 AM »

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2009, 02:20:19 AM »

Good to hear from you, Ed. We need you back....this place is sorely missing witty people.....
HAHA, RON.....

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2009, 02:51:23 AM »
Good to hear from you, Ed. We need you back....this place is sorely missing witty people.....

Yep.  These days, this place is about as funny as an autistic kid with cerebral palsy and Lou Gehrig's disease combined.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2009, 03:15:13 AM »