Author Topic: Biden: ‘We misread how bad the economy was’  (Read 3881 times)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: Biden: ‘We misread how bad the economy was’
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2009, 12:11:27 PM »
I can't stand watching that shit.

"The house is on fire, the house is on fire now."

Yes douchbag, first you ignored the guy that told you gasoline was being poured on the house for years. Now that the house is burning, you still won't listen to the guy that is telling you how to put it out because you are too stupid to understand what he's saying. These talking heads have shit for brains.

Some of these idiots, shockingly from MSNBC, can't or simply won't comprehend the logical responses. Throw the wall up, run some interference and talk over/ shout down the view point which just so happens is the correct viewpoint....which, interestingly enough, comes from a Congressman who just so happens to be correct and has been correct about this countries predicament.

I'm sure that if he parroted the Obama party line he would have been treated better.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2009, 12:20:55 PM »
msnbc idiots and fox idiots are just the same.

they ask these idiotic Qs, and mock anyone with a sense of reality.  Ron Paul getting mocked by Hannity for months - and RP was right about the economy when every other Repub felt it unpatriotic to say a recession was occuring.

Same with msnbc... they're nonstop about palin this, MJ that.  Ignoring everything else.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2009, 12:24:02 PM »
msnbc idiots and fox idiots are just the same.

they ask these idiotic Qs, and mock anyone with a sense of reality.  Ron Paul getting mocked by Hannity for months - and RP was right about the economy when every other Repub felt it unpatriotic to say a recession was occuring.

Same with msnbc... they're nonstop about palin this, MJ that.  Ignoring everything else.

How much of the cap & trade debate did any of these outlets discuss?

i tried talking with some of my friends about cap & trade anf none believed me that a potential huge energy tax was coming.  They said if it was true they would have heard about it.  This is what you dealing with today!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2009, 12:32:25 PM »
How much of the cap & trade debate did any of these outlets discuss?

about 3 days' worth.  then all this MJ and Palin stuff happened.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2009, 12:52:50 PM »
about 3 days' worth.  then all this MJ and Palin stuff happened.

Politicians love this shit.

Bread and circus, baby, bread and circus.