Author Topic: Sylvester Stallone is 63  (Read 16370 times)

io856

Re: Sylvester Stallone is 63
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2009, 03:53:09 AM »
A lot of italians I know get good forearms... must be genetics

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2009, 03:56:58 AM »
a fucking drug addict. hes not the stalone we knew.

what does that statement even mean..........the stallone we knew..............he has been using bodybuilding drugs for the last 3 decades.

look at him in rocky 1, a compleatly average skinny-fat guy, and compare that to rocky 3 just a few years later, a totally different person.....tons more lean mass, yet shreaded to death.  during this time in the early 80s is when he started using steroids.

so in essence, he is exactly the stallone "we knew"........a fitness enthusiast and actor, who loves bodybuilding drugs

what the fuck are you talking about???

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2009, 04:02:41 AM »

look at him in rocky 1, a compleatly average skinny-fat guy, and compare that to rocky 3 just a few years later, a totally different person.....tons more lean mass, yet shreaded to death.  during this time in the early 80s is when he started using steroids.

i agree, the transformation was crazy.

and it's outstanding to see a 63year old in that shape,when other 60year olds have trouble walking and living the normal life.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2009, 04:04:05 AM »
i agree, the transformation was crazy.

and it's outstanding to see a 63year old in that shape,when other 60year olds have trouble walking and living the normal life.

I garuntee you with the amount of working out he's done in his life his joints are gonna be hurting every second of every day at his age

io856

« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2009, 04:05:05 AM »
I garuntee you with the amount of working out he's done in his life his joints are gonna be hurting every second of every day at his age
not with somatropin induced water retention  :D

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2009, 04:07:30 AM »

it would be interesting if he provided us with complete blood/liver/hormone results too. he is a walking experiment.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2009, 04:40:38 AM »
not with somatropin induced water retention  :D
QFT

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2009, 04:42:25 AM »
Too bad he's all of 5"7 in his famous "lifts"   :-X

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2009, 04:49:35 AM »
A lot of italians I know get good forearms... must be genetics

Genetics=everything
I hate the State.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2009, 04:54:09 AM »
and when does having 20 inch arms, getting tail or looking good have anything to do with dignity?  was just writting what most people on here seem to idolize.  and as for dignity we both are writting on this board so just how much of that do either of us really have.  for gosh sakes it is 2 15 am

I think you mean 'writing'

Mr. 'Mogol'

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2009, 06:07:26 PM »
In Russian, "pellius" means "master of fellating"

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2009, 06:22:25 PM »
if you guys believe hes on steroids, you re clearely retarded (but hes on GH). Look at the pics, he looks like a pure natural ectomorph who kept a religious weight lifting routine his whole life, nothign less, nothing more.

So what, he has veins?

I m a very veiny/vascular person myself , it's just genetics. People are impressed /disgusted/ shocked by veins, somehow they see you as a bigger person than you are just cause you have veins poping from everywhere (forearms, biceps, calves... and...  ;D )

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2009, 06:24:17 PM »
he turns 63 on monday with good forearms ;)
dear God:
how old is his mother?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2009, 06:26:42 PM »
lot of haters on this thread I'd take that build at 60+ any day.
if you guys believe hes on steroids, you re clearely retarded. Look at the pics, he looks like a pure natural ectomorph who kept a religious weight lifting routine his whole life, nothign less, nothing more.

So what, he has veins?

I m a very veiny/vascular person myself , it's just genetics. People are impressed /disgusted/ shocked by veins, somehow they see you as a bigger person than you are just cause you have veins poping from everywhere (forearms, biceps, calves... and...  ;D )

you are aware he was busted in austrailia with a good amount of HGH right?anyways who cares if the dude is "On" or not.what else are you gonna do at 60?pull up a rocking chair & call it a life.fuck that.more power to him.to each there own.dude inspires me to keep workin hard as I age.
DAWG

Bast175

« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2009, 06:28:01 PM »
Looks like he lost the bloat he had in the last rambo

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2009, 06:29:19 PM »
there are more and more natural life long lifters who look as good in their 50/60 as him,and sport the same kind of natural yet impressive/healthy looking physiques. I mean, just keep on lifting 4/5 hours a week for your whole life  while keeping a decent diet and you'll look like stallone, it's not that hard to understand.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2009, 06:44:01 PM »
there are more and more natural life long lifters who look as good in their 50/60 as him,and sport the same kind of natural yet impressive/healthy looking physiques. I mean, just keep on lifting 4/5 hours a week for your whole life  while keeping a decent diet and you'll look like stallone, it's not that hard to understand.

no, you wont  look like stallone, you fucking joke you.............stallone has been using steroids since the early 80s.....he was part of that whole venice scene early on, i believe that chest tear came from a bench press competition he was having with columbeu. look at rocky 1................he was 30 years old in that movie, not a kid by any means.........and he was spaghetti armed, skinny fat............then look at rocky 3..............like the man said, he was busted in austrailia for having alot of jintropin, in his possession.

it is impossible to maintain the body that stallone does at 63 without using hormones and peptides................ ...please do not have children, the world cannot handle any more stupid people

let the retard gene die with you

Bast175

« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2009, 06:45:24 PM »
monster 17 inch quads. Take his gear away and he looks like any 63 year old. Maybe even worse.

how would he look like any 63 or worse if he lifts weights and eats accordingly?  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2009, 06:50:28 PM »
Looks fantastic for any age, let alone 63.

how would he look like any 63 or worse if he lifts weights and eats accordingly?  ::)

Haha according to some of the people here, all you need to do is just sit on your ass in front of the TV all day and simply inject steroids, to end up looking like that ::)

Bast175

« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2009, 07:06:01 PM »
So, you think i might not look like stallone if i keep lifting weights until i reach my 60s ?

:-\

Now go choke on a cock you turd burglar.

Natural testosterone levels are much lower at that age.  They get significantly lower in your 30s.  You won't just keep improving.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2009, 07:08:23 PM »
Natural testosterone levels are much lower at that age.  They get significantly lower in your 30s.  You won't just keep improving.
What does "improving" implies? more muscle? different shape ? more rippedness? In terms of muscle mass gaining, I ve stopped improving years ago. I dont lift to improve muscle mass (especially as a natural ecto), i lift cause i enjoy doing it, i enjoy feeling my muscles, nerves ,work . I enjoy feeling fit and healthy , believe it or not . I have no more traumas to compensate for trying to get "bigger" than the biggest retards on earth who are still under the influences of their own traumas .
 It's the journey that matters, not the destination.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2009, 07:17:40 PM »
So, you think i might not have a stallone-like vascularity if i keep lifting weights until i reach my 60s ?

:-\

Now go choke on a cock you turd burglar.

"uberman" must have been waiting all day for someone to give him  a reason to post pictures of his bare torso to a forum populated entirely by males................... even though we were neither talking about uberman or vascularity.

you have a very unimpressive and mediocre swimmers body, one that would be expected of a a guy in his early to mid 20's who stays in decent shape........... 30 years from now, like all men that age who are not surgically or chemically enhanced........you skin will get thinner, and lose its elasticity............yo ur muscles will start to atrophy beyond recognition........and you will slowly detteriorate into a frail shell of your former self, no matter what you do.

you may still be in good shape for a 60 something, but you will be far removed from your  current glory days doing the backstroke in the pool, er,i mean bodybuilding :P :P

once again...........please dont ever, ever have children.......as you are almost too stupid to be alive ;) ;)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2009, 07:21:04 PM »
"uberman" must have been waiting all day for someone to give him  a reason to post pictures of his bare torso to a forum populated entirely by males................... even though we were neither talking about uberman or vascularity.

you have a very unimpressive and mediocre swimmers body, one that would be expected of a a guy in his early to mid 20's who stays in decent shape........... 30 years from now, like all men that age who are not surgically or chemically enhanced........you skin will get thinner, and lose its elasticity............yo ur muscles will start to atrophy beyond recognition........and you will slowly detteriorate into a frail shell of your former self, no matter what you do.

you may still be in good shape for a 60 something, but you will be far removed from your  current glory days doing the backstroke in the pool, er,i mean bodybuilding :P :P

once again...........please dont ever, ever have children.......as you are almost too stupid to be alive ;) ;)
just so you know...

I'm 29.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2009, 07:49:07 PM »
Bernie Lomax.
Deep Tissue Massage

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2009, 09:20:10 PM »
he turns 63 on monday with good forearms ;)
Good forearms because he hangs with popeye the sailor man at the spinach bar :D. Great actor though