Author Topic: LOL @ Fox business channel advertising on MSNBC  (Read 4885 times)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
Re: LOL @ Fox business channel advertising on MSNBC
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2009, 12:30:04 PM »
I really dont think looking at states is the issue.  Instead, we should be looking at counties since there are red states where the crime is highly solely because of massive crime in "blue" areas. 

For example, in my state of NY, most of the crime is committed in areas dominated by liberals.  Yet, there are tons of areas that are run by GOP leaders.     

I agree. That's what I have been saying.

Lurker doesn't care because he can't comprehend that there are other issues that cause crime and that there are areas in every state where the crime rates are extraordinarily high.
For Example Native crime in Alaska is very high and urban youth crime is high in Chicago.

He doesn't even think that my ideas for fighting crime would probably be close to the same as his.
(IE reduction of poverty, more street programs, more after school programs, home ownership)

I am liberal, he is delusional.
Z

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2009, 12:33:58 PM »
I agree. That's what I have been saying.

Lurker doesn't care because he can't comprehend that there are other issues that cause crime and that there are areas in every state where the crime rates are extraordinarily high.
For Example Native crime in Alaska is very high and urban youth crime is high in Chicago.

He doesn't even think that my ideas for fighting crime would probably be close to the same as his.
(IE reduction of poverty, more street programs, more after school programs, home ownership)

I am liberal, he is delusional.

to me, if you want to end a lot of crime, its called work. 

Is these fools put in a hard day of 8 hours work being productive, the last thing on their mind would be committing stupid crimes since they would be too tired. 

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2009, 12:43:01 PM »
to me, if you want to end a lot of crime, its called work. 

Is these fools put in a hard day of 8 hours work being productive, the last thing on their mind would be committing stupid crimes since they would be too tired. 

True, but you need to get them to that place.

You know, where hard work becomes a better choice then stealing.
Jail isn't a deterrent.
But that's why I am liberal.
Z

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2009, 12:50:38 PM »
True, but you need to get them to that place.

You know, where hard work becomes a better choice then stealing.
Jail isn't a deterrent.
But that's why I am liberal.

That's why I favor boot camps.  ;D ;D 

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2009, 12:53:16 PM »
That's why I favor boot camps.  ;D ;D 

like this

HA
Z

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2009, 12:56:37 PM »
You where exposed to know little to nothing about Fox's core audience.  You even thought, state derived "data" had something to do with it. Ha-ha!

*YAWN*

Majority of FAUX News target group = Republicans
Majority of red state population group = Republicans

Come back.  Try again when you can grasp a simple concept.  Instead of trying to twist it into what you "thought" I was refering too.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2009, 12:58:44 PM »
You moved the yardsticks by not including Florida or Nevada, yet they are blue states in 2008.

How about governors
http://www.economicexpert.com/a/List:of:United:States:Governors.htm
All democrats in 2006 TN, Louisiana, Delaware, New Mexico, DC (Virginia)
Looks like 50-50 to me.

You came up with a theory that has been disproved many times. Its alright to be wrong.

so

STFU

Pssstt....  your little link was from WHAT year?  Yeah, that's right.

Psssstttt...  one governor is still a single individual person and it takes more than that to make up a state's population.  You must be choking on that "yardstick" you keep harping about by now.

Class dismissed.  Maybe tomorrow you come back and try once more?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2009, 01:00:21 PM »
Instead of whining about my proof I posted to support my claims, why not post your own proof to support yours.  Divide up the counties and let's see.

Of course, unless your "proof" actually comes back to bite you in the ass and you get pwned by it.

body88

« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2009, 01:20:28 PM »
*YAWN*

Majority of FAUX News target group = Republicans
Majority of red state population group = Republicans

Come back.  Try again when you can grasp a simple concept.  Instead of trying to twist it into what you "thought" I was refering too.

I've already told you three times why your argument is total shit.  You've been exposed  :)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2009, 01:56:23 PM »

Pssstt....  your little link was from WHAT year?  Yeah, that's right.

Psssstttt...  one governor is still a single individual person and it takes more than that to make up a state's population.  You must be choking on that "yardstick" you keep harping about by now.

Class dismissed.  Maybe tomorrow you come back and try once more?

You are the second biggest tool here.

The list was governors in 2006. The presidential votes were for the last election.
I could go by senators if you want.

As for states, the crime rates don't automatically change depending on voting patterns you moron.

So lets see from what Lurker should have learned today.

Crime rates and tv advertising buy rates are based on regional and not state demographics.

What he actually learned. Nothing because his head is up his ass.

Z

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2009, 02:33:51 PM »

You are the second biggest tool here.

The list was governors in 2006. The presidential votes were for the last election.
I could go by senators if you want.

As for states, the crime rates don't automatically change depending on voting patterns you moron.

So lets see from what Lurker should have learned today.

Crime rates and tv advertising buy rates are based on regional and not state demographics.

What he actually learned. Nothing because his head is up his ass.

And SAMSON123's closest competitor gets thrown down a deep dark hole. :-\

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2009, 06:59:42 AM »
Sadly, one still seems to be equating governors and senators to determine the make up of a state's population.
Sadly, another one still seems to think the entire thread was about Nielson ratings.

Sadly, for those two - and their dimwit followers - that isn't the case.

Which once again, only further illustrates my claim that red states have a higher percentage of undesireable population characteristics due to the majority of conservative Repubs that live within the borders.

Instead of continuing to look like idiots while chasing your tails on this thread, perhaps you can better spend the effort cleaning up the red states and improve their rankings in the highest crime, rape, uneducated drop outs, poverty, etc....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2009, 07:05:04 AM »
Sadly, one still seems to be equating governors and senators to determine the make up of a state's population.
Sadly, another one still seems to think the entire thread was about Nielson ratings.

Sadly, for those two - and their dimwit followers - that isn't the case.

Which once again, only further illustrates my claim that red states have a higher percentage of undesireable population characteristics due to the majority of conservative Repubs that live within the borders.

Instead of continuing to look like idiots while chasing your tails on this thread, perhaps you can better spend the effort cleaning up the red states and improve their rankings in the highest crime, rape, uneducated drop outs, poverty, etc....

DC, Detroit, St. Louis, Atlanta, Memphis, Camden, Philly, Bridgeport, et al are all wonderfull places 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2009, 07:07:20 AM »
DC, Detroit, St. Louis, Atlanta, Memphis, Camden, Philly, Bridgeport, et al are all wonderfull places 

Since when did all of those places become STATES?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2009, 07:13:30 AM »

It goes to my point that looking at states is not really that reliable since many Red States have blue areas where all the crime occurs and vice versa. 

Many "blue states" have huge GOP populations, but rely on cities, where all the crime occurs for their votes.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 09, 2009, 08:01:31 AM »
It goes to my point that looking at states is not really that reliable since many Red States have blue areas where all the crime occurs and vice versa. 

Many "blue states" have huge GOP populations, but rely on cities, where all the crime occurs for their votes.   

My point is that I am looking at RED states as a whole that tend to support GOP candidates as reflected in the electoral college. 

But everyone wants to whine and try to split hairs in order to make excuses about the stats.  Oh... let's break it down in cities.  Oh... let's break it down into governors.  Oh.... let's break it down into counties.  What next?  Break it down into households?   ::)

If I were drawing parallels to cities, governors or counties I would have specifically states so in my original post.  But I wasn't which is why I SPECIFICALLY said STATES.  But hey... if making excuses helps the little ones cope with that kind of stuff more power to them.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: July 09, 2009, 08:18:30 AM »
My point is that I am looking at RED states as a whole that tend to support GOP candidates as reflected in the electoral college. 

But everyone wants to whine and try to split hairs in order to make excuses about the stats.  Oh... let's break it down in cities.  Oh... let's break it down into governors.  Oh.... let's break it down into counties.  What next?  Break it down into households?   ::)

If I were drawing parallels to cities, governors or counties I would have specifically states so in my original post.  But I wasn't which is why I SPECIFICALLY said STATES.  But hey... if making excuses helps the little ones cope with that kind of stuff more power to them.

Now you moved the yardsticks again.

"Its RED states that tend to support GOP candidates as reflected in the electoral college."

What the hell does that mean. Every election cycle there are few Red and Blue states that continually vote the same way.

Otherwise there is no real conformity.

Florida and New Mexico for example were blue under Clinton, Red under Bush, and Blue under Obama.

That would make them blue states based on past voting history, but you already said they were Red states.

Also the most violent place in the country is DC and that is always a Blue state.

Just admit you have no idea what you are talking about.
Z

body88

« Reply #92 on: July 09, 2009, 09:03:27 AM »
Now you moved the yardsticks again.

"Its RED states that tend to support GOP candidates as reflected in the electoral college."

What the hell does that mean. Every election cycle there are few Red and Blue states that continually vote the same way.

Otherwise there is no real conformity.

Florida and New Mexico for example were blue under Clinton, Red under Bush, and Blue under Obama.

That would make them blue states based on past voting history, but you already said they were Red states.

Also the most violent place in the country is DC and that is always a Blue state.

Just admit you have no idea what you are talking about.

Agreed, this guy has no clue what he's talking about.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2009, 06:34:53 AM »
Day 3 here and still not a single credible argument to refute any of those claims.

Especially when the "date" that was supplied in your own little link (that blew up in your face) was says it all.

Come back.  Try again.  But learn to read a bit first. 

Here's a hint : "Red States", "Top 10", time line

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2009, 08:04:42 AM »
Day 3 here and still not a single credible argument to refute any of those claims.

Especially when the "date" that was supplied in your own little link (that blew up in your face) was says it all.

Come back.  Try again.  But learn to read a bit first. 

Here's a hint : "Red States", "Top 10", time line

How far back you wanna go.

Seeing that during Reagan and Bush 1 every state but 3 were red.

Before that the south that you claim as republican was actually democratic.

You moron.

You look like an idiot because you don't even know the history of the electoral college.

It also nice that you can't read statistics you fool. You could go back 30 years and see the same areas are high in crime.

Thats why I posted the information from the US census.
Z

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2009, 08:12:18 AM »
What date is on your little link?  Why talk about go back as far.... blah blah blah... when there is no need because you supplied a link that had a specific date.

What are the state colors for any dates listed on my links?  Again... those links contain dates.  (Talk about not reading.  Or maybe your problem lies in basic comprehension)

You can find these "color-y thingys" at electoral-vote.com or 270towin.com.
Big Hint :  STATES is the key word.  Unlike the typical (failing) deflection of governors, senators, countires, ..*yawn* whatever else spin is attempted.

What are the Top 10 STATES with the highest percentage of rape, crime, divorce, drug use, poverty, drop out, retardation, etc..

Out of those 10 STATES, how many are RED?

Post your findings.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2009, 08:41:46 AM »
What date is on your little link?  Why talk about go back as far.... blah blah blah... when there is no need because you supplied a link that had a specific date.

What are the state colors for any dates listed on my links?  Again... those links contain dates.  (Talk about not reading.  Or maybe your problem lies in basic comprehension)

You can find these "color-y thingys" at electoral-vote.com or 270towin.com.
Big Hint :  STATES is the key word.  Unlike the typical (failing) deflection of governors, senators, countires, ..*yawn* whatever else spin is attempted.

What are the Top 10 STATES with the highest percentage of rape, crime, divorce, drug use, poverty, drop out, retardation, etc..

Out of those 10 STATES, how many are RED?

Post your findings.

Your exact quote,

That would mean that there were actually more Blue states then Red.
Your comparison is as ridiculous as your posting.

Hope this helps.

Z

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2009, 09:57:57 AM »
NOT AS REFLECTED IN THE DATES CONTAINED IN YOUR LINK OR THE LINKS I POSTED!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2009, 10:03:35 AM »
Your link is for 2006 correct?
Directly from your link, the Top 10 States with Violent Crime

DC 1380
SC 767
TN 757
FL 709
Maryland 704
NM 646
NV 608
Alaska 632
Delaware 633
Louisana 597

Property Crime

Washington 4890
Arizona 4827
Hawaii 4800
DC 4490
SC 4370
TX 4319
TN 4300
NV 4246
etc..

The last POTUS election that occurred before 2006 was for year 2004.

www.270towin.com

What color is the majority of those states there?  Hmmmmm?

Basic English statement that unlike you, doesn't split hairs, juggle inconsistencies, offer excuses, backpedal, etc..

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2009, 10:34:03 AM »
POVERTY

Year of stats = 2004
Last POTUS election = 2004
Results :
# 1       Mississippi:     21.6%      
# 2      Louisiana:    19.4%     
# 3      New Mexico:    19.3%     
# 4      District of Columbia:    18.9%     
= 5      Arkansas:    17.9%     
= 5      West Virginia:    17.9%     
# 7      Kentucky:    17.4%     
# 8      Texas:    16.6%     
# 9      Alabama:    16.1%     
# 10      South Carolina:

How many of those are red states?  Hmmm?

SUICIDE
http://www.statehealthfacts.org/comparemaptable.jsp?ind=667&cat=2
Date of Stat = 2006
Date of last POTUS Election = 2004

1. Wyoming   21.7
2. Alaska   20.0
3. Montana   19.7
4. Nevada   19.5
5. New Mexico   18.0
6. South Dakota   16.0
6. Arizona   16.0
8. Utah   15.8
9. Idaho   15.6
10. Oregon   15.2

How many are red states in that time period?

VIOLENT CRIME
http://www.statehealthfacts.org/comparemaptable.jsp?ind=117&cat=2
Date of Stat = 2007

1. District of Columbia   1,414.31
2. South Carolina   788.3
3. Tennessee   753.3
4. Nevada   750.6
5. Louisiana   729.5
6. Florida   722.6
7. Delaware   689.2
8. New Mexico   664.2
9. Alaska   661.2
10. Maryland   641.9

How many of those states are red?

TEEN BIRTHS
Date of Stats = 2006

1. Mississippi   68.4
2. New Mexico   64.1
3. Texas   63.1
4. Arkansas   62.3
5. Arizona   62.0
6. Oklahoma   59.6
7. Nevada   55.8
8. Tennessee   54.7
9. Kentucky   54.6
10. Georgia   54.2

RAPE
Want to look at the top 10 states there and tell us how many are red?

Out of wedlock births
Stat date - 2006
http://womensissues.about.com/od/datingandsex/a/TeenPregStates.htm

1. Nevada (113)
   2. Arizona (104)
   3. Mississippi (103)
   4. New Mexico (103)
   5. Texas (101)
   6. Florida (97)
   7. California (96)
   8. Georgia (95)
   9. North Carolina (95)
  10. Arkansas (93)

MENTAL ILLNESS
http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/go/state-ranking

How many of the Top 10 states rated there are red?

There shouldn't be a point in having to go on and on about this just for the delusions of those people who rode the short bus.