Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 22, 2014, 05:12:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Burger King: Now Selling Blow Jobs!...Oh LAWD!!!!!  (Read 7192 times)
SAMSON123
Getbig V

HUGO is a SCORNED woman...(pic above)

« on: June 25, 2009, 01:47:36 PM »

Is there no end to the PERVERSE advertising in america...

Burger King: Now Selling Blow Jobs!

by tier1express
Wed Jun 24, 2009 at 10:08:23 AM PDT

I'll let the ad speak for itself.

I'm not a prude by any stretch of the imagination but when a mainstream-Americana company like Burger King chooses to put such a degrading image of women out there as a way to peddle their junk food to the public, I feel the need to say something.

They have the right to be tasteless and sexist... And I have the right to tell them they will not see a dime of my money as long as they are using these types vulgar images and tactics in their advertising.

Please feel free to join me in giving them a piece of my mind if you share my disgust.

Burger King Corporation
5505 Blue Lagoon Drive
Miami, Florida 33126

Corporate Headquarters - 305-378-3000
Marketing/Advertising Information Requests - 305-378-7200
Consumer Relations - 305-378-3535

North America:
Denise Wilson
Media Line: 305-378-7277
After Hours: 1-800-393-3999

For those who are asking below. Why is this ad degrading and sexist in my opinion? In addition to the ham-handed caveman-level subtlety, the woman in the ad is clearly made to look like a blow-up doll.

HT to kirbybruno  for locating and posting a link to this article discussing BK's lame advertising tactics in the comments below:

Burger King Blows Its Marketing Wad

In pertinent part:

Burger King's (BKC) increasingly obnoxious attempts to lure young dopes to its horrible food may have gone too far this time. The likely slightly older (but award-winning!) dopes... have come up with a print ad shamelessly evoking oral sex to peddle the "BK Super Seven Incher."

Gawker notes that the "only thing this ad is missing is the disclaimer that you'll actually get fewer blowjobs if you eat these sandwiches, but perhaps that's the 'genius' of advertising that we simpletons on the outside just don't get."

Report to moderator   Logged

Chavez = Evita Peron
The True Adonis
Getbig V

"We Will Correct All This."

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 02:00:21 PM »

Samson,

Shut the fuck up.  I love the ad and will be getting this sandwich shortly.

E
MB_722
Getbig V

RIP Keith

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 02:00:49 PM »

lol
jerseyhurricane
Getbig IV

who's next ???

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 02:52:56 PM »

I think its a great ad...besides sex sells.

I Bleed PhillyEagle
Massquest
Getbig II

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 02:53:37 PM »

Hmm... first the Mexican incident, and now this. BK went and hired themselves a new marketing staff with some balls!

BTW, I like how they made it a seven incher, lol Grin
pedro01
Getbig V

Hello Hunior

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 03:28:37 PM »

Ad = 5 new customers

(self) Righteous indignation of a bunch of cock envious carpet munchers with fuck all better to do = 1,000,000 new customers
GigantorX
Getbig V

GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 03:53:56 PM »

This sandwich is awesome and the advertisement makes it 10x more awesome. I will eat this sandwich every chance I get just to piss the self-righteous idiots off.
SamoanIrishman
Getbig IV

Why stress the little people..

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 03:54:47 PM »

Funny...I swore Laura would be the one posting this.

Ad worked though..now Im hungry and horny Grin
Migs
Getbig V

THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 05:17:20 PM »

American advertising is stupid for the most part.  European ads are much more explicit.  It is a funny ad, STFU and go deepthroat your triple whopper

MMM BOOBIES
Eyeball Chambers
Getbig V

Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 09:33:22 AM »

lol

double lol

The combination of Samson's first post and Adonis's reply is absolutely priceless.  Grin

S
SaltShaker
Getbig IV

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2009, 06:29:57 AM »

by tier1express

I'm not a prude by any stretch of the imagination but when a mainstream-Americana company like Burger King chooses to put such a degrading image of women out there as a way to peddle their junk food to the public, I feel the need to say something.

They have the right to be tasteless and sexist... And I have the right to tell them they will not see a dime of my money as long as they are using these types vulgar images and tactics in their advertising.

Please feel free to join me in giving them a piece of my mind if you share my disgust.

Burger King Corporation
5505 Blue Lagoon Drive
Miami, Florida 33126

North America:
Denise Wilson

For those who are asking below. Why is this ad degrading and sexist in my opinion? In addition to the ham-handed caveman-level subtlety, the woman in the ad is clearly made to look like a blow-up doll.

HT to kirbybruno  for locating and posting a link to this article discussing BK's lame advertising tactics in the comments below:

In pertinent part:

Burger King's (BKC) increasingly obnoxious attempts to lure young dopes to its horrible food may have gone too far this time. The likely slightly older (but award-winning!) dopes... have come up with a print ad shamelessly evoking oral sex to peddle the "BK Super Seven Incher."

Gawker notes that the "only thing this ad is missing is the disclaimer that you'll actually get fewer blowjobs if you eat these sandwiches, but perhaps that's the 'genius' of advertising that we simpletons on the outside just don't get."

cool ad, the problem is, now i dont know if im horny or hungry
WeightCoach
Getbig I

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2009, 09:19:52 PM »

by tier1express

Burger King Corporation
5505 Blue Lagoon Drive
Miami, Florida 33126

North America:
Denise Wilson

In pertinent part:

Burger King, like all fast food and most other chain restaurants, serves overprocessed garbage and their ads are stupid.
freespirit
Getbig V

Revolt!

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2009, 12:04:00 AM »

Burger King, like all fast food and most other chain restaurants, serves overprocessed garbage and their ads are stupid.

* obese amrikan wmn.jpg (45.65 KB, 512x389 - viewed 4641 times.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!