Author Topic: Do you know who I am even more scared of than Nigerians? North Africans...  (Read 4471 times)

nodeal

• Getbig III
I travel the deepest corners of the world raising my American flag and exposing my pasty white skin to those who are simply jealous that they were not born with such fortunate circumstances...

jon cole

• Getbig IV

Fantastic post! Debussey = glad to see honesty instead of political correctness 8)

Another indication of the global failure of Africans. As a group they come out lowest of all "races" when it comes to educational, financial and "stay the fuck out of jail" matters.

It might have something to do with the fact that africans have lower IQ's than any other race around (even though there = variations within this group, SubSahara fuckers = IQ69, african americans = avg.IQ85, they are all bottom-dwellers)) and higher testo levels, which means they are both stupid and impulsive.

As most researchers within psychology agree upon: Intelligence = 40-80% genetics, and testo levels = certainly very strongly influenced by genetics as well. In other words: The avg. black might have poor DNA for functioning in a "non-savage" society.

Please fill in on this Mazi.

Thanks debussey !!! i think it's good to be critical but not sinking in primary racism, i'm realist, not racist, just telling the truth.
asstropin

jon cole

• Getbig IV
I travel the deepest corners of the world raising my American flag and exposing my pasty white skin to those who are simply jealous that they were not born with such fortunate circumstances...

and for speaking with a lot of black and north african, they consider that you were born with fortunate circumstances because your ancestry stole Africa.
asstropin

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
In Israel over a third of the country is Morrocan (or of direct Morrocan origin), they are VERY loud, obnoxious, pretty dumb, and have the hottest tempers I've ever seen, damn they'd start a fight with a brick wall if they could.

we quite have the experience with these people here in holland ::)

The Master

• Getbig V

People from Marocco forming drug gangs for example?

jon cole

• Getbig IV
People from Marocco forming drug gangs for example?

in france people from north africa rules the cannabis and weed market.
african rules the cocaine market.
turkish= heroine

white= working, shut up pay taxes.
asstropin

The Master

• Getbig V
in france people from north africa rules the cannabis and weed market.
african rules the cocaine market.
turkish= heroine

white= working, shut up pay taxes.

Well, in other words these people = the parasites of society.

It won't last forever.

jon cole

• Getbig IV

Well, in other words these people = the parasites of society.

It won't last forever.

not all of course, a minority really loves france, work, are ok, and practise islam on a moderate way...
but a majority are parasite and haters, at a point you even couldn't imagine.
asstropin

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
yes they are a plague overhere. 9 out of 10 times we can quess the ethnicity of crime commiters correctly. a fairly large proportion of the morrocan youth has been involved into crime.

The Master

• Getbig V
yes they are a plague overhere. 9 out of 10 times we can quess the ethnicity of crime commiters correctly. a fairly large proportion of the morrocan youth has been involved into crime.

And regular people hates these fuckers with a passion now, right? Debussey read something about native Duchmen torching mosques some months ago.

not all of course, a minority really loves france, work, are ok, and practise islam on a moderate way...
but a majority are parasite and haters, at a point you even couldn't imagine.

The vermin are shooting themselves in the feet on a long term basis.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
And regular people hates these fuckers with a passion now, right? Debussey read something about native Duchmen torching mosques some months ago.

The vermin are shooting themselves in the feet on a long term basis.

cant recall the mosque incident but could be right.
the very weird thing is that we never hear a bad thing about some other ethnicitys like chinese people, its like its in their genes or something.
somehow these people cant deal with freedom and needs someone like Saddam to have control about them. these parasites drive the most expensive cars have the latest technology though still whine about how they get discriminated and stuff. its like they love to vicitimize themselves. they hate the west but cant go without taking the fruits from them.

The Master

• Getbig V
cant recall the mosque incident but could be right.
the very weird thing is that we never hear a bad thing about some other ethnicitys like chinese people, its like its in their genes or something.
somehow these people cant deal with freedom and needs someone like Saddam to have control about them. these parasites drive the most expensive cars have the latest technology though still whine about how they get discriminated and stuff. its like they love to vicitimize themselves.

Debussey bets that within 10-15 years, we'll have data that confirms this 8) 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
2001-2002 I live in France for a year. 8 months in Nantes and 4 in Paris.

During that time I was attacked 3 times by North Africans (Morrocans, Algerians and Tunesians) and swindled and threatened twice.

To begin with the threats, both incidents involved being in 2 separate call shops where I needed to go to make some phone calls. Both times involved the North Africans working there charging me far, far, far more for my calls than was the case. Calls that were only 3 or 4 Euros worth they claimed were 50 euros or more and when I told them it was impossible they threatened me and told me they would bring in some 'muscle' if I didn't pay the supposed money I owed them. The first time it happened, I thought it was a fluke, the second time I recognised a pattern.

As for the direct violence, the first time Some friends of mine and I were heading back home from the pub and all of a sudden a beer bottle nearly hits one of my friends, so there they were a bunch of North Africans in a car having fun at our expense, they chased us round the streets throwing bottles at us, one of my friends got hit in the head and received a minor injury. They backed off when the police appeared to be coming.

Second time I was walking home from a friend's place and group of them (6) surrounded me and accosted me. They pinned me to a wall stole my wallet and got some blows in at me, turns out later I had a mild concussion.

Third time I was leaving the gare de l'est and there were these North Africans 'selling books'. One of them came over directly to me and almost dragged me over to the stand, insisting I look at the stuff there and buy something. I refused and left. Turns out, he sent 2 guys to follow me as I was leaving, as I ducked into a store, hoping they would be gone, they suprised be later in small street and pulled knives on me. Luckily just as something was going to happen a large group of people were heading our way, so I took this as a cue to run like I never ran before and got the hell out of there.

That happened to me.

A friend of mine living in Brussels at the time had his flat broken into by North Africans, who tied him up and beat him to a pulp, stole numerous thing and openly made threats (probably just to scare him) about murdering him. He had to be hospitalised for weeks afterwards.

More recently another friend of mine in Germany was sharing a flat with a bunch of people, 2 of which were North Africans who apparently hadn't paid rent for over 3 months despite my friend being very polite about it. When they were confronted about it one of them threw a bottle at him and threatened him with violence. Eventually the police had to get involved. Needless to say, it was a big mess.

They used to be almost only in France, now they are everywhere. Very sad.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

How did the North Africans invade Holland Mars?
I hate the State.

clued-up

• Getbig V
scary thread.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
In Israel over a third of the country is Morrocan (or of direct Morrocan origin), they are VERY loud, obnoxious, pretty dumb, and have the hottest tempers I've ever seen, damn they'd start a fight with a brick wall if they could.

How the fuck did they get there? ???
I hate the State.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
sick experencies there Deicide. two times my motorbike was stolen out of the garden by these scum.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
sick experencies there Deicide. two times my motorbike was stolen out of the garden by these scum.

Yeah, but how the hell did they get to Holland? I mean, Holland never had any historical relationship with North Africa?!
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V

During that time I was attacked 3 times by North Africans (Morrocans, Algerians and Tunesians) and swindled and threatened twice.

To begin with the threats, both incidents involved being in 2 separate call shops where I needed to go to make some phone calls. Both times involved the North Africans working there charging me far, far, far more for my calls than was the case. Calls that were only 3 or 4 Euros worth they claimed were 50 euros or more and when I told them it was impossible they threatened me and told me they would bring in some 'muscle' if I didn't pay the supposed money I owed them. The first time it happened, I thought it was a fluke, the second time I recognised a pattern.

As for the direct violence, the first time Some friends of mine and I were heading back home from the pub and all of a sudden a beer bottle nearly hits one of my friends, so there they were a bunch of North Africans in a car having fun at our expense, they chased us round the streets throwing bottles at us, one of my friends got hit in the head and received a minor injury. They backed off when the police appeared to be coming.

Second time I was walking home from a friend's place and group of them (6) surrounded me and accosted me. They pinned me to a wall stole my wallet and got some blows in at me, turns out later I had a mild concussion.

Third time I was leaving the gare de l'est and there were these North Africans 'selling books'. One of them came over directly to me and almost dragged me over to the stand, insisting I look at the stuff there and buy something. I refused and left. Turns out, he sent 2 guys to follow me as I was leaving, as I ducked into a store, hoping they would be gone, they suprised be later in small street and pulled knives on me. Luckily just as something was going to happen a large group of people were heading our way, so I took this as a cue to run like I never ran before and got the hell out of there.

That happened to me.

A friend of mine living in Brussels at the time had his flat broken into by North Africans, who tied him up and beat him to a pulp, stole numerous thing and openly made threats (probably just to scare him) about murdering him. He had to be hospitalised for weeks afterwards.

More recently another friend of mine in Germany was sharing a flat with a bunch of people, 2 of which were North Africans who apparently hadn't paid rent for over 3 months despite my friend being very polite about it. When they were confronted about it one of them threw a bottle at him and threatened him with violence. Eventually the police had to get involved. Needless to say, it was a big mess.

These people have nothing to do in a western society. Nothing.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
How the fuck did they get there? ???

Large numbers of Jews came to Israel from Morocco in the 1950's (about half a million)...there's now about 2.8million of them, due to high birth rates. A lot are very nice, and i get on with a few of them, but they really really piss me off sometimes. They had a bad lot, since the ashkenazim in the 50's and 60's were very racist towards them, forcibly treating them as an underclass. As a result they tend to do very badly in school (in many cases worse than the arab kids), but it's no excuse for the fact that many of them behave like absolute morons, like i said many are bad tempered, shout loudly, spit in the street, and will rip you off in a second if they think you're not local.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
These people have nothing to do in a western society. Nothing.

They used to only be France, now they are everywhere.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Large numbers of Jews came to Israel from Morocco in the 1950's (about half a million)...there's now about 2.8million of them, due to high birth rates. A lot are very nice, and i get on with a few of them, but they really really piss me off sometimes. They had a bad lot, since the ashkenazim in the 50's and 60's were very racist towards them, forcibly treating them as an underclass. As a result they tend to do very badly in school (in many cases worse than the arab kids), but it's no excuse for the fact that many of them behave like absolute morons, like i said many are bad tempered, shout loudly, spit in the street, and will rip you off in a second if they think you're not local.

Sad stuff.
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
They used to only be France, now they are everywhere.

Especially Somalians are showing similar behavioral patterns in Norway.  

These people = simply different, and can not be taken into western countries in large quantities. Where they are found in large concentrations, they tend to make those parts into "mini versions" of their homelands. They have neither the culture nor brainpower to stay.

And lets face it: Culture is one of the hardest things to "take out" of a person. A few years of "integration" ain't gonna change the basic way these people are taught to see the world and behave.

And of course: They have ridiculously low IQ's.

:-X

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

That happened to me.

Happened to me when i lived in France, in a place called Cergy Pontoise...my place got cleaned out by a bunch of north african dudes.

Last year my parents were staying in south of france when in the middle of the night to North Africans broke in and stole stuff...one punched my dad in the face...really classy since he is 63 years old  >:(

jon cole

• Getbig IV
http://rutube.ru/tracks/1748454.html?v=51519dbe4b6991d19704fb38dfe5423e

it happens in france today, at 00.26 the black biatch say "it's only for black here"
asstropin