Author Topic: Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits, This is for all you who think she's smart  (Read 3978 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Ensign, sanford, huntsman... they all looked awesome for the job.

Hey 240 - I got that Saiga 12 today. 

My GF also coaxed me into getting her a 10/22.  she already had a lady SW .38 and now wants a Glock herself.  I offered my 26, but she wants her own.  I'll probably get stuck paying for that too.  However, it beats paying for an expensive purse or opera tickets. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ensign, sanford, huntsman... they all looked awesome for the job.

It is three years away isnt it?If Obama keeps destroying this country,we could run Bristol Palin and win.Can you say "the second coming of Jimmy Carter"?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It is three years away isnt it?If Obama keeps destroying this country,we could run Bristol Palin and win.Can you say "the second coming of Jimmy Carter"?

Carter was George Washington compared to this insanity.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Actually last month Bristol gave an interview in People magazine that showed her mother's self destructing media/interview genes certainly skipped her.   She did an interview that Sarah could only dream of giving and connecting with mainstream America.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Actually last month Bristol gave an interview in People magazine that showed her mother's self destructing media/interview genes certainly skipped her.   She did an interview that Sarah could only dream of giving and connecting with mainstream America.

Sarah Palin draws an average of about 20,000 people everytime she speaks,including in left wing liberal NY.Obviously she draws well.Biden cant draw 2,000 ANYWHERE he goes,but you think he is a mainstream politician[by the way he got about 1% of the vote in the primary,where Palin had 40,000,000 come out for her].So,sorry,when it comes to political conclusions,your THE LAST one Id ever believe about anything.In fact,when can we hear you trumpet some of Obamas policies.Palin isnt a politician anymore.

I will be waiting for your run down of all the good Obama has done so far and how hes turning everything around.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sarah Palin draws an average of about 20,000 people everytime she speaks,including in left wing liberal NY.Obviously she draws well.Biden cant draw 2,000 ANYWHERE he goes,but you think he is a mainstream politician[by the way he got about 1% of the vote in the primary,where Palin had 40,000,000 come out for her].So,sorry,when it comes to political conclusions,your THE LAST one Id ever believe about anything.In fact,when can we hear you trumpet some of Obamas policies.Palin isnt a politician anymore.

I will be waiting for your run down of all the good Obama has done so far and how hes turning everything around.

From what I am reading on businessinsider, bloomberg, wsj, cnbc.com, schiff reports on youtube, etc, this ship is going down hard, fast. 

Obama is going to be a lame duck before even a year is up.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
People are really afrad of this woman.   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Nice.  I need to make a shirt up for that to where around my liberal friends. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Sarah Palin draws an average of about 20,000 people everytime she speaks,

And the rest of America collectively laughs at her, her speeches and the ones who turn out. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Like her own party?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
And the rest of America collectively laughs at her, her speeches and the ones who turn out. 

No one laughs at Biden,you know why?Because hes so fucking dumb everytime he speaks they just say "thats just Joe".When you get to the point that your seen as so stupid people just excuse it because your retarded then thats sad.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Like her own party?

The fag RINO's like Schmit, Grahm, et all are terrified of her because she can beat the piss out of them in almost anything.

These milqeutoast males are embarassing and are destroying the GOP, not Palin. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
The fag RINO's like Schmit, Grahm, et all are terrified of her because she can beat the piss out of them in almost anything.

These milqeutoast males are embarassing and are destroying the GOP, not Palin. 

Fox news included?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Fox news included?

Fox is a joke.  Expsecially Shep Smith and Whorealdo.

They need to bring back Laurie Dhue. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Fox is a joke. 

No disagreement there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No disagreement there.

Lurker, I'm dead serious, I dont watch fox.  I only watch CNBC in the mornin g and Yes Network and discovery at night.  And the history channel.

Cable news is horrible all around.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

My GF also coaxed me into getting her a 10/22.  she already had a lady SW .38 and now wants a Glock herself.  I offered my 26, but she wants her own.  I'll probably get stuck paying for that too.  However, it beats paying for an expensive purse or opera tickets. 

Dude, she's a keeper!!!

And the history channel. 

History rocks.  Tuesday - they had 'the art of war' which detailed the Tet offensive using Sun Tzu principles.  I also love that 'life after people'.  And patton.  i'm watching "san fran earthquake" now on Hist in order to avoid this lame MJ coverage.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Dude, she's a keeper!!!

History rocks.  Tuesday - they had 'the art of war' which detailed the Tet offensive using Sun Tzu principles.  I also love that 'life after people'.  And patton.  i'm watching "san fran earthquake" now on Hist in order to avoid this lame MJ coverage.

And she plays ice hockey on a mens team.  She is definately a keeper.

Her parents wanted to kill me when she told them I helped her get her pistol license.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I don't think anybody here (honestly) thinks palin is the most qualified candidate in 2012.

I think those supporting her have 2 points of view:

1) She's "smart enough" and I like her positions on issues, or
2) She's not barry, and I'd elect a purple dinosaur so long as it's not Obama.

Which is fine.  but when people say "yes, she is the most prepared, experienced, smart, shrewd, qualified Republican in America to be President" they're being dishonest.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
If only this man were American... :-\ A man of eloquence, knowledge, education...and much more.

I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Your wife demands that you buy her things?
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Your wife demands that you buy her things?

they all do.  One day ye shall see.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
My wife wanted a pink one...I laughed, then they had one.
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Lurker, I'm dead serious, I dont watch fox.  I only watch CNBC in the mornin g and Yes Network and discovery at night.  And the history channel.

Cable news is horrible all around.   

I am serious too.  I don't watch any cable news.  Not FAUX, not MSNBC, nothing.  No talk radio either

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
where is joe biden's?...and obama's broken promise one