Author Topic: Jay Cutler gets re-married to Kerry on July 4th, 2009  (Read 50083 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: Jay Cutler gets re-married to Kerry on July 4th, 2009
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2009, 09:01:04 AM »
^^

if you name is not jay or kerry cutler, how the fuck would you know, and if you are a family "friend", its fucking lame for you to be on here schillign for them,

im just speculating here, but i do not think its far fetched to infer jay might have bit off more then he could chew financially in vegas............think of the fact that right around the time the real estate bubble was cresting....06-07, were his olympia years, he was hauling in alot of dough......for this sport anyway ;) ;)

now if you ever caught any of jays videos, or herard him being interviewed............i ts almost comical, he really fancies himself as a geared-up warren buffet........he is constantly lauding his business accumen and financial savvy..............he talks about it incessantly, how he is an entraupeneur, how he wants to make sure he has business prospects when he retired.................,.........he is just the type of over-confident, arrogant, nuevo-riche buffoon who would have taken all that money he was making from appearences, and the olympia title, ect. in 06-07, and start dumping it into the las vegas real estate market, because 2-3 years ago, vegas property was being bought up and develooped at some of the fastest rates in the country.........it probably still is, comparativly, but obviously things have really cooled down.

but him, and his wife had a big house, then they built another one, then he bought that max muscle in venice.............i think its totally plausible that he is losing his shirt down ther in vegas, in light of the financial genius he has described himself to be.

of course im just speculating ;D ;D ;D
EPIC JEALOUS MELTDOWN

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2009, 09:04:38 AM »
^^

if you name is not jay or kerry cutler, how the fuck would you know, and if you are a family "friend", its fucking lame for you to be on here schillign for them,

im just speculating here, but i do not think its far fetched to infer jay might have bit off more then he could chew financially in vegas............think of the fact that right around the time the real estate bubble was cresting....06-07, were his olympia years, he was hauling in alot of dough......for this sport anyway ;) ;)

now if you ever caught any of jays videos, or herard him being interviewed............i ts almost comical, he really fancies himself as a geared-up warren buffet........he is constantly lauding his business accumen and financial savvy..............he talks about it incessantly, how he is an entraupeneur, how he wants to make sure he has business prospects when he retired.................,.........he is just the type of over-confident, arrogant, nuevo-riche buffoon who would have taken all that money he was making from appearences, and the olympia title, ect. in 06-07, and start dumping it into the las vegas real estate market, because 2-3 years ago, vegas property was being bought up and develooped at some of the fastest rates in the country.........it probably still is, comparativly, but obviously things have really cooled down.

but him, and his wife had a big house, then they built another one, then he bought that max muscle in venice.............i think its totally plausible that he is losing his shirt down ther in vegas, in light of the financial genius he has described himself to be.

I don't quite understand how him speculating positively is any less valid than your negative (speculated) version.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2009, 09:10:37 AM »
EPIC JEALOUS MELTDOWN

your just not a smart person, you wanted so badly to be funny, but you obviously dont even know what a meltdown means............a meltdown is when someone gets all emotionally invested in a topic, and starts ranting about it.

a meltdown is not when someone gives their opinion in a very rational, structured manner.........on a subject they care nothing about.............i hope jay is doing better then ever, i was just playing devils advocate and speculating on what people were saying in previous posts.

maybe next time you attempt to look cool and used tired redundant fratboy internet jargon, you will at least ise it in the proper context.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2009, 10:39:45 AM »
your just not a smart person, you wanted so badly to be funny, but you obviously dont even know what a meltdown means............a meltdown is when someone gets all emotionally invested in a topic, and starts ranting about it.

a meltdown is not when someone gives their opinion in a very rational, structured manner.........on a subject they care nothing about.............i hope jay is doing better then ever, i was just playing devils advocate and speculating on what people were saying in previous posts.

maybe next time you attempt to look cool and used tired redundant fratboy internet jargon, you will at least ise it in the proper context.
No, I already went over this.
On getbig, meltdown=typing.
N

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2009, 10:45:56 AM »
^^

wow!  Keep speculating all you want but the fact remains that you know nothing about Jay or his fancial situation, if you did, you would not be writting such stupid statements.
Check often for updates @

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2009, 02:07:38 PM »
Is that comment addressed to me, or about Jay? For me, I have no problem getting pussy - got it on tap, any time I want, from a number of cute young girls to choose from. Sometimes I do 2 or occasionally 3 different chicks a day. Up to you whether you believe that or not.

You can get supermodels falling at your feet anytime you want, bla bla bla...yeah, we get it, you're the average getbigger. ::)

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2009, 02:44:36 PM »
wow!  Keep speculating all you want but the fact remains that you know nothing about Jay or his fancial situation, if you did, you would not be writting such stupid statements.

well, i guess that puts the debate to rest, with your  credible, UNBIASED ::) ::) opinion...............th is couldnt possibly be any more laughable, you are literally on Cutler's payroll.

maybe before you started giving your opinions, you should have taken some initiative to hide the fact that you are affiliated with Max Muscle Venice.................. .a store, oh i dont know, OWNED BY JAY CUTLER

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2009, 02:52:17 PM »
Dont worry about Jay...he;s doing just fine

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2009, 02:56:15 PM »

Come on, Bob, there's no way he's doing half as well as these faceless online cowards who trash anyone who's halfway successful in life. ::)  Too many basement trolls on here.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2009, 03:27:14 PM »
wow, Jay really dressed up for the occasion.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
He is a mess...Rumor has it he fucked over a few people from Worchester...And has lost his fucking shirt in Vegas...Some rumors are he is over a million in debt...Who knows :-\
Worcester,MA you dumb fuck

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2009, 04:34:36 PM »
Good to see a bodybuilder like Jay not just being your average meathead, good to see that hes interested in business, for the record anyone in business or any form of investment has done their ass, these last 2 years or so.The more shit you own the more you have lost as asset or share valuations decrease, but they will come back eventually and the effort and spirit that drives people to be more than most will return and the wealthy will be wealthy again and the haters will still be just haters.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2009, 04:40:33 PM »

Love the irony.

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2009, 05:06:22 PM »
well, i guess that puts the debate to rest, with your  credible, UNBIASED ::) ::) opinion...............th is couldnt possibly be any more laughable, you are literally on Cutler's payroll.

maybe before you started giving your opinions, you should have taken some initiative to hide the fact that you are affiliated with Max Muscle Venice.................. .a store, oh i dont know, OWNED BY JAY CUTLER

There you go again with your facts all scrambled, Jay does not own the Max Muscle Venice store, he never did, he was a partner.  I bought the store with a friend of mine 5 years ago and Jay became a partner much later.  You have no idea what you are talking about and THAT IS a FACT!
Check often for updates @

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2009, 05:29:56 PM »
Geez I never knew Jay was married to Nikki Benz!  Wow!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2009, 05:56:20 PM »
You sure?  I stay up late at night wondering about how he's doing health wise, and financially.
My life is in perfect order, so I have time to ponder these things.  ::)
Gotta love getbig.  Where people who make under 40k, worry about guys with 500k contracts...hahahah
N

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2009, 05:57:12 PM »
You sure?  I stay up late at night wondering about how he's doing health wise, and financially.
Gotta love getbig.  Where people who make under 40k, worry about guys with 500k contracts...hahahah

Done any brutal jumps recently? :D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2009, 06:10:47 PM »
Done any brutal jumps recently? :D
Yeah, did a 9 point 2way freefly yesterday, with a mean carve around another 2 way.
N

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2009, 06:12:08 PM »
Yeah, did a 9 point 2way freefly yesterday, with a mean carve around another 2 way.

Even though Debussey = not well aware of skydiving words like that, it sounds brutal!

Have you changed your opinion about the wing-suit? Screw Luigi Cani ;D

body88

He is a mess...Rumor has it he fucked over a few people from Worchester...And has lost his fucking shirt in Vegas...Some rumors are he is over a million in debt...Who knows :-\

You mean Worcester?  He hasn't lived there in almost 2 decades.  He;s from Sterling which is a smal farm town.   Can't imagine who he's "fuck over", there. 

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2009, 06:57:19 PM »
Even though Debussey = not well aware of skydiving words like that, it sounds brutal!

Have you changed your opinion about the wing-suit? Screw Luigi Cani ;D
I don't really care too much about wingsuits, I'm more about freeflying.
I'll give Luigi, Debussey's best. :D
N

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2009, 06:59:32 PM »
I don't really care too much about wingsuits, I'm more about freeflying.
I'll give Luigi, Debussey's best. :D

:D

Luigi Cani is a beast though, no doubt about it! His crazyness on "stunt junkies" will never be forgotten.

If Debussey ever get up from the wheel chair, it will go after wing suit flying :'(

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2009, 07:09:56 PM »

when they re not unemployed/students which is the case for at least half members.

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #98 on: July 08, 2009, 07:58:51 PM »
Kerry's smokin'!   :o 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Lots of guys in Vegas talk in that kind of a voice.

No we don't