Author Topic: Democrats in Congress - "We may need a second stimulus bill"  (Read 1184 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Democrats in Congress - "We may need a second stimulus bill"
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2009, 06:09:40 AM »
To a tee, almost all of my construction clients are on the verge of going out of business since everyone is scared of doing anything.

What are they afraid of?

Rising taxes and regulations that they forseee coming from both Fedzilla and Staezilla.     

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2009, 07:38:29 AM »
Seeing that only about 20% of the original stimulus has been spent, yeah lets have another ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2009, 09:00:42 AM »
To a tee, almost all of my construction clients are on the verge of going out of business since everyone is scared of doing anything.

What are they afraid of?

Rising taxes and regulations that they forseee coming from both Fedzilla and Staezilla.     

Im back in school now but I did work for a custom construction/home builder here in Houston and it took a while to hit us but it has business has slowed to a damn stand still b/c ppl dont want to build a new house or do a remodel that costs 10's of thousands right now with the uncertainty of new taxes and the situation in general right now.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2009, 09:24:39 AM »
nothing new here,,, ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2009, 09:32:51 AM »
nothing new here,,, ::)
hmmmm way to refute the points made, I see you went to the 240 school of debate...