Author Topic: If Dillet could have posed better he would have been Mr.Olympia several times...  (Read 9185 times)

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
he was treuly a mutent, genuine fucking black slave genetics, and i mean that in a good way,,,,,,,,,,,there was never a white man who walked on earth capable of those dimensions, never.

his posing though, the worst ever.......he doesnt flow out of the pose, he holds it too short, then just drops it.........very awkward.

it doesnt matter how he came in, if he actually worked hard in the gym, and made his back a strongpoint not a liability...........he never would have been mr. olympia..........to scary, too freaky, too black, not marketable.............. .he looks liek those propaganda cartoons of physically overbearing  black men the clan used to release all over the south, depicting large, scary, ugly, drooling black men groping innocent young white girls to scare up more hate.............guess thats why his ancestors took the underground railroad all the way up into canada.

he is a nice guy though, well spoken, and may always possess th sickest genetics ever to walk out on a BB stage.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Perhaps, but he still could have improved it;

Bullshit. There's nothing he could have done for his back.

And he was never shredded. With Shawn Ray's work ethic he could have taken it all....

Never shredded? Nothing wrong with his conditioning. He was in amazing shape many times.

spinnis

Back and rear delts are pathetic, rear delts are probably oil or something.

Besides that, the biggest genetic freak we have ever seen

lvtolft

• Getbig III
Back and rear delts are pathetic, rear delts are probably oil or something.

Besides that, the biggest genetic freak we have ever seen
I have always wondered if his back looked so pathetic because he didn't know how to pose.  From the front, his lats looked insane.

spinnis

I have always wondered if his back looked so pathetic because he didn't know how to pose.  From the front, his lats looked insane.

Some people have that problem. Its mostly the other way around.

Like Shit from the front and amazing from the back.

Tarantula157

• Getbig III
Precisely. Guys like Shawn Ray hung in there despite their lack of genetic gifts. Dillet is a ridiculously genetically gifted super negro who did nothing with his gifts. His back could have been a little wider but I don't even think he knows how to do a lat spread to be honest. And it's not as though his back was sub par. It was still thick as a cock.
I wish i could have Shawn Ray's "lack of genetic gifts"...

dustin

I wish i could have Shawn Ray's "lack of genetic gifts"...

I should definitely change that. Shawn Ray has the best manlet physique next to David Henry. I meant to draw a contrast between him and Dillet. You know what I mean though ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
yeah, mother nature sure shafted shawn: ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
dillet was always shredded,,,, he was soft as fuck tho, muscles looked like big sponges... dorian would describe such muscle as baby muscle, a result of not killing your self in the gym, heavy duty style..

dillet 100% drugs and genes... not 90% like the rest of the pros..

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
dillet was always shredded,,,, he was soft as fuck tho, muscles looked like big sponges... dorian would describe such muscle as baby muscle, a result of not killing your self in the gym, heavy duty style..

dillet 100% drugs and genes... not 90% like the rest of the pros..

Interesting...
I hate the State.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
yates and leeroy stated that very thing in a column in an old brit mag called muscle news........

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
yates and leeroy stated that very thing in a column in an old brit mag called muscle news........

Pretty sad...
I hate the State.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
pretty sad the lazy bastard never trained heavy or hard in his whole career.......

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
pretty sad the lazy bastard never trained heavy or hard in his whole career.......

I meant that.
I hate the State.

dustin

yeah, mother nature sure shafted shawn: ::)

I said that was a horrible example, bro. I was trying to illustrate my point, but horrible example on my part. Dillet is just fucking outrageous though, end of story.

VVV

I should definitely change that. Shawn Ray has the best manlet physique next to David Henry. I meant to draw a contrast between him and Dillet. You know what I mean though ;D

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
disgusting batista like wiggly veins
no back
crap chest
legs too small
couldnt pose to save his life (how hard is posing?) lol

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.

Genius

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
According to Lee "the liar" Priest, Dillet took moderate doses of AAS and he was chocked by this fact.
Lee thought that Paul was a megadoser. (They shared an apartment for some months I think.)
I think the problem with Paul's lats and overall backdevelopment lied in an injury he had which he couldn't "fix".
He had difficulties training back I think.

So..are the rumours about his moderate usage true? Lee P. is the source and even Tom Prince.
Is this so called "injury" in his shoulders true or bullshit because he needed to have something to blame for his shitty back? I don't know.

My opinion: THE MOST GIFTED BB:er on planet Earth. Paul - you should stay away from women so you can think with your brain instead of your dick.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
he was treuly a mutent, genuine fucking black slave genetics, and i mean that in a good way,,,,,,,,,,,there was never a white man who walked on earth capable of those dimensions, never.

dillet is half white

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
He was a genetic freak indeed.
Standing front relaxed he looked incredible
Better than any mr O.

Besides lacking a back and a brain,

Standing besides Dorian and nasser he looked thin, all arms and legs.

Tall and small is not enough to win the O.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
dillet is half white

i cant say that  you are incorrect.......but even if that is the truth, i think we can all agree that  his  african features are very dominate.......he is not a guy you look at and say, ehy there is a mullato, you say.......thats a big black man.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
i cant say that  you are incorrect.......but even if that is the truth, i think we can all agree that  his  african features are very dominate.......he is not a guy you look at and say, ehy there is a mullato, you say.......thats a big black man.

Yeah Paul had to tan prior to shows. He naturally is around the same complexion as Nasser and levrone

Paul was big but could never step up to the dogs. Ronnie was the true freak. Southern as you can get and stronger than 2 men

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
i was qualifying what i said by earlier mentioning that it really would have been something if paul actually had a work ethic, they say that he never really hit the weights too seriously........imagine if he did, i mean, he never would have got the mr. o.......but he would have been a sight to behold

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
His friggin waiste is so small for being,what was he 285lbs? Remember when I first saw pictures of him from the Arnold '93 and he looked like somethin from another planet.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
damn dorian looked bad standing relaxed. holy crap. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away