Author Topic: Baptism by fire.....  (Read 2635 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Baptism by fire.....
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2009, 08:28:03 PM »
In all seriousness, unless your drug and alcohol habits have taken the edge off your brain, you most likely have the mental capacity to do it in the first place. It all comes down to your spirits and effort from now on.. Give'em hell champ 8)

Toxic = modern day warrior 8)

deb makes a rare post!

thanx man!  what scares me is...i DONT know if lakie and coke have made me dumb...in class i dont get tested...i cruise...normal people intelligence... (ok that sounds bad i know) i can cruise at..i've been cruising...most folks aren't that quick on the draw mang :-\...i gotta kinda rise here...<crossing fingers>....lets hope aye 8)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2009, 08:30:11 PM »

WTF?  You showed up drunk?  Good job, Junaids.  ::)

yeah goatie..i ws soo fucking cocky...i went out drinking the nite before...in NC...raliegh(research traingle park)...and i stumbled into one of the toughest tests on this planet... :(
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2009, 08:33:48 PM »

yeah goatie..i ws soo fucking cocky...i went out drinking the nite before...in NC...raliegh(research traingle park)...and i stumbled into one of the toughest tests on this planet... :(

Why don't they offer the test in PG County, MD?  No one there smart enough to pass it?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2009, 08:34:08 PM »

Toxic = modern day warrior 8)

I may have faught in an actual war, but TA is the real warrior

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2009, 08:34:20 PM »
A better question is, why didn't you re-take the lab before your written expired?  ::)

IP version 6

your computer right  now uses version 4...

Japan right now is FULLY ipv6 compliant...the state dept ws supposed to be as of 1 yr ago...

lets not get technical...IP v6 is your answer...simply put

in my field...u dont study for 3 months...bye bye baby...got it?  its hard enuff keeping up
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2009, 08:38:21 PM »

Why don't they offer the test in PG County, MD?  No one there smart enough to pass it?  ;D

Cisco refers to the CCIE as the "most respected IT certification",[15] and from 2002 to 2005[16] it was voted as such in CertCities magazine. It has also been voted the most technically advanced IT certification by CertMag,[17] and is generally reported as the highest salaried certification in IT salary surveys.

The CCIE is comprised of a written exam and a "lab" exam (each in the specific area of the chosen track). The written exam is required to take the lab exam, and has a cost of $350[2] USD per attempt. Upon passing the written exam, the candidate has eighteen months to take the lab exam. If the first attempt is unsuccessful the candidate has three years from the date the written exam was passed to successfully complete the lab. If a candidate does not pass the CCIE lab in that time, they must pass the CCIE written exam again before making additional attempts at the CCIE lab exam. As many attempts can be made to pass the lab exam for up to three years after passing the written, so long as the first attempt is within 18 months. There is a minimum waiting time between attempts of one month.

The CCIE Lab is currently $1,400 USD[2] per attempt and are offered only at ten Cisco lab exam locations worldwide. The locations are Bangalore; Beijing; Brussels; Dubai; Hong Kong; Research Triangle Park, NC; San Jose, CA; São Paulo; Sydney; and Tokyo. Some CCIE tracks do not have lab exams available at all locations. For example, the Storage Networking lab is available only at the Research Triangle Park, NC and Brussels locations. In addition, according to a survey by Cisco the average cost to prepare for CCIE certification is $9,050 as of April 2006, spent mostly on practice equipment and self study material.[18] This is partially offset by the increased salary the certification commands, which a March 2007 Network World article estimates at 10% - 15% over similarly experienced engineers who do not have a CCIE.[19

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisco_Career_Certifications
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2009, 08:39:13 PM »
I may have faught in an actual war, but TA is the real warrior

i'm working on my TS clerance...TS sci! ;)
carpe` vaginum!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2009, 08:40:31 PM »

Cisco refers to the CCIE as the "most respected IT certification",[15] and from 2002 to 2005[16] it was voted as such in CertCities magazine. It has also been voted the most technically advanced IT certification by CertMag,[17] and is generally reported as the highest salaried certification in IT salary surveys.

The CCIE is comprised of a written exam and a "lab" exam (each in the specific area of the chosen track). The written exam is required to take the lab exam, and has a cost of $350[2] USD per attempt. Upon passing the written exam, the candidate has eighteen months to take the lab exam. If the first attempt is unsuccessful the candidate has three years from the date the written exam was passed to successfully complete the lab. If a candidate does not pass the CCIE lab in that time, they must pass the CCIE written exam again before making additional attempts at the CCIE lab exam. As many attempts can be made to pass the lab exam for up to three years after passing the written, so long as the first attempt is within 18 months. There is a minimum waiting time between attempts of one month.

The CCIE Lab is currently $1,400 USD[2] per attempt and are offered only at ten Cisco lab exam locations worldwide. The locations are Bangalore; Beijing; Brussels; Dubai; Hong Kong; Research Triangle Park, NC; San Jose, CA; São Paulo; Sydney; and Tokyo. Some CCIE tracks do not have lab exams available at all locations. For example, the Storage Networking lab is available only at the Research Triangle Park, NC and Brussels locations. In addition, according to a survey by Cisco the average cost to prepare for CCIE certification is $9,050 as of April 2006, spent mostly on practice equipment and self study material.[18] This is partially offset by the increased salary the certification commands, which a March 2007 Network World article estimates at 10% - 15% over similarly experienced engineers who do not have a CCIE.[19

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisco_Career_Certifications

You threw 1400 bucks and a lot of time preparing out of the window for nothing? ;D

You do have a comical way to you 8)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2009, 08:42:30 PM »

The CCIE Lab is currently $1,400 USD[2] per attempt and are offered only at ten Cisco lab exam locations worldwide. The locations are Bangalore; Beijing; Brussels; Dubai; Hong Kong; Research Triangle Park, NC; San Jose, CA; São Paulo; Sydney; and Tokyo. Some CCIE tracks do not have lab exams available at all locations. For example, the Storage Networking lab is available only at the Research Triangle Park, NC and Brussels locations.

I would have taken it in Dubai, India.  All the free AAS you want, and a personal welcome from Swampi the Cocksmith himself.

PS:  way to blow $1400 on a night out drinking.  :D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2009, 08:43:13 PM »

You threw 1400 bucks and a lot of time preparing out of the window for nothing? ;D

You do have a comical way to you 8)

twas cheaper when i took it first time around lol...$900 if i remember right...which is what i spent the nite before drinking...approx :-\
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2009, 08:44:13 PM »

twas cheaper when i took it first time around lol...$900 if i remember right...which is what i spent the nite before drinking...approx :-\

Throw in the cost of coke, and the tab for the night out was prob. 3x the $900.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2009, 08:44:25 PM »

I would have taken it in Dubai, India.  All the free AAS you want, and a personal welcome from Swampi the Cocksmith himself.

PS:  way to blow $1400 on a night out drinking.  :D

u didn;t count the cab rides...and the suite with the jacuzzi and all the room service ;D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2009, 08:44:58 PM »
Throw in the cost of coke, and the tab for the night out was prob. 3x the $900.

nah....honestly...no coke...just a ton of drinking
carpe` vaginum!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2009, 08:45:51 PM »

Still, fucking awsome ;D

Since you teach this stuff and has almost passed it before, the 16 books in 40 days thingy looks better. It's not like you are learning it from scratch, and Debussey just tell you to keep your head out of trouble this time >:(

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2009, 08:48:27 PM »
nah....honestly...no coke...just a ton of drinking

Coke might have helped.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2009, 08:50:15 PM »
Still, fucking awsome ;D

Since you teach this stuff and has almost passed it before, the 16 books in 40 days thingy looks better. It's not like you are learning it from scratch, and Debussey just tell you to keep your head out of trouble this time >:(

on account on the fact that my girl is on dialysis tox dont do drugs no more....
necessity...invention..n all that right?

as the fat lady forgot to say....

thanx mate...i mean it...i wont disappoint! 8)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2009, 08:51:20 PM »
Coke might have helped.

i dont think the proctor woulda lookied too kindly on a paki dood with a chubby man :-\
carpe` vaginum!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2009, 08:52:34 PM »
on account on the fact that my girl is on dialysis tox dont do drugs no more....
necessity...invention..n all that right?

as the fat lady forgot to say....

thanx mate...i mean it...i wont disappoint! 8)

Give'em hell 8)

Your GF = on dialysis from abusing drugs?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2009, 08:59:05 PM »

i dont think the proctor woulda lookied too kindly on a paki dood with a chubby man :-\

Shoulda told him you were AQ and threatened to blow up his house or something if he didn't pass you.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2009, 09:04:31 PM »
Give'em hell 8)

Your GF = on dialysis from abusing drugs?

no...poor thing did nothing to deserve it....genetic..she never did drugs...and helped me when i lay shaking in my bed fro alkie whtidrawl...

she an angel...i'd prolly be an intellectual corpse if not for her
carpe` vaginum!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2009, 09:05:43 PM »

no...poor thing did nothing to deserve it....genetic..she never did drugs...and helped me when i lay shaking in my bed fro alkie whtidrawl...

she an angel...i'd prolly be an intellectual corpse if not for her

In all seriousness, that sucks man :( All the best to you and her.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2009, 09:05:57 PM »

Shoulda told him you were AQ and threatened to blow up his house or something if he didn't pass you.

yeesh...sooo 2005 man :-\   the X needs to bitch slap u into better material
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2009, 09:09:19 PM »

yeesh...sooo 2005 man :-\   the X needs to bitch slap u into better material

Like Flower's pets and Geo's career as a car-washer?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2009, 09:09:52 PM »
In all seriousness, that sucks man :( All the best to you and her.

it does suck...i didn't ask to be in and out of hospitals for the last 3 yrs at a young age....

people are NOT supposed to worry about someone dying till...lets say..50..i mean...thats the fucking age right?

my baby tells me al the time that she is broken...it kills me that i cant fix her...

..i wquld not wish this on my enemy...cliche i know
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2009, 09:11:00 PM »

Like Flower's pets and Geo's career as a car-washer?

no mate...the old X

i cant fucking believe...but i miss jimmy! :-\
carpe` vaginum!