Author Topic: Levrone drug tested  (Read 5029 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Levrone drug tested
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2009, 06:30:36 AM »
...because a guy on the net thinks he should get one?
lmao

yes Levrone should get a "job" because "Drkjae" says so. gotta love these internet tycoons sitting on their high horses.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2009, 06:31:15 AM »
well everyone knows he wants to sell supplement you're so clever!!!!!!. who cares.. interesting to see his progress in the blog. so stfu if you dont like it

i will not sir............just like you are allowed to make post after post verbal fellatiating good mr. levrone...........i am likewise allowed to post a retort giving my opinion of how truely unimpressive it is that a former top mr. olympia contender knows how to get in shape, and how creepy your man-lust daily updates about him really are. :) :)

razzle

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2009, 06:32:17 AM »
What the hell is he doing in Monroeville, PA taking a test for? That's outside Pittsburgh......?? I thought he was in California.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2009, 06:34:50 AM »
i will not sir............just like you are allowed to make post after post verbal fellatiating good mr. levrone...........i am likewise allowed to post a retort giving my opinion of how truely unimpressive it is that a former top mr. olympia contender knows how to get in shape, and how creepy your man-lust daily updates about him really are. :) :)
why don't you ever post something worthwhile all your posts are negative shit you useless asshole.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2009, 06:37:07 AM »
I'm totally serious. Why the fuck would they care?

I realize a lot of them swing from his nutsack and drink whatever nectar is sweated off. E and some other Levronites have said he was really successful back in the day but that still doesn't adequately explain all the current cock worship. There's no way he can be competitive without drugs and everyone knows most bodybuilding fans (other than those who can afford G4P) are cheap.

Levrone should get a job and STFU... maybe something like personal trainer to the schmoes. He could work out of a big gym and do on-line consultations for the Levronites. The whole 'transformation' thing is almost as gay as fannypacks.

Kevin wants attention plain and simple, he tried to be a famous rock star just for the sake of attention but it didnt work then he wanted to be a movie star, now he's back to bb where he will get all the attention of the world, why? because getting muscular again is a serious matter for society !

Go Kevin so we can have a life!!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2009, 07:10:52 AM »

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2009, 07:54:53 AM »
Why get a job if he can earn almost equal too or more with this stuff? He can probably even outsource much of the operations and have more free time, just because of his name!

A 'job' will allow proper merchandising of the name recognition and exploitation of his schmoes. Get someone (maybe an internet marketing firm) to properly direct, package, etc... the muscle worship videos, help with the consultations and he's making mo money. :) The stuff he's doing now is no less lame than Arvilla's 'road to compete' crap. Irony is more people here probably know who Arvilla is, LOL!!

I'm not hating on the guy or whatever he's accomplished. It's just foolish to have all these people swinging from his nutsack and not find some way to make real money off them before a more current bodybuilders does.

If supplement companies could make money off his name, they would have already handed out an endorsement. A supplement line looks more like he's being played by a rich schmoe.

Read this shit slow: I am not talking about a goddamn myspace/facebook site or some gay ass shit like that. I'm specifically talking about a firm that specializes in internet marketing, consultations and shit like that. Sort of how Jenny Craig has on-line consultations where motherfuckers have paid in advance and the company takes a small percentage to run, update the site and process fees. He could be making a ton of money for doing cyber training and shit like that. I'm not saying someone of his status (according to Earl1972, because I really don't know the dude and had only heard of him once before Crank Yankers) should be counting reps at Planet Fitness, Golds, Curves, etc... only that getting professional help will probably make him some real money. I'm also not suggesting he be talking to homos on the damn phone or webchatting for money either, that's lame. No clue who runs companies like that or how much work finding the right vendor will be but considering tons of companies have consultation available it's pretty obvious the technology exists. :)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2009, 07:58:30 AM »
I'm totally serious. Why the fuck would they care?

I realize a lot of them swing from his nutsack and drink whatever nectar is sweated off. E and some other Levronites have said he was really successful back in the day but that still doesn't adequately explain all the current cock worship. There's no way he can be competitive without drugs and everyone knows most bodybuilding fans (other than those who can afford G4P) are cheap.

Levrone should get a job and STFU... maybe something like personal trainer to the schmoes. He could work out of a big gym and do on-line consultations for the Levronites. The whole 'transformation' thing is almost as gay as fannypacks.
QFT!

www.kevinlevronenutritio n.com

- Block!
?

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2009, 07:58:43 AM »
Lol, levrone's financial guru.  Why do you care so much?  ???

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2009, 07:59:07 AM »
A 'job' will allow proper merchandising of the name recognition and exploitation of his schmoes. Get someone (maybe an internet marketing firm) to properly direct, package, etc... the muscle worship videos, help with the consultations and he's making mo money. :) The stuff he's doing now is no less lame than Arvilla's 'road to compete' crap. Irony is more people here probably know who Arvilla is, LOL!!

I'm not hating on the guy or whatever he's accomplished. It's just foolish to have all these people swinging from his nutsack and not find some way to make real money off them before a more current bodybuilders does.

If supplement companies could make money off his name, they would have already handed out an endorsement. A supplement line looks more like he's being played by a rich schmoe.

Read this shit slow: I am not talking about a goddamn myspace/facebook site or some gay ass shit like that. I'm specifically talking about a firm that specializes in internet marketing, consultations and shit like that. Sort of how Jenny Craig has on-line consultations where motherfuckers have paid in advance and the company takes a small percentage to run, update the site and process fees. He could be making a ton of money for doing cyber training and shit like that. I'm not saying someone of his status (according to Earl1972, because I really don't know the dude and had only heard of him once before Crank Yankers) should be counting reps at Planet Fitness, Golds, Curves, etc... only that getting professional help will probably make him some real money. I'm also not suggesting he be talking to homos on the damn phone or webchatting for money either, that's lame. No clue who runs companies like that or how much work finding the right vendor will be but considering tons of companies have consultation available it's pretty obvious the technology exists. :)

Debusseys brain = too overloaded by sickness to be able to read that post right now >:(

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2009, 08:15:28 AM »
QFT!

www.kevinlevronenutritio n.com

- Block!

Would you agree that a real company, run by people expert at doing this shit could turn out a more polished product, with would have a more solid business model? I looked at the site and it just seems to be for dudes who want to see other dudes shirtless and/or working out. Why give them wank material for free?!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2009, 08:18:31 AM »

I do agree but Kevin isn't a savvy buisnessman. He kind of goes with the flow of whatever some schmoe, fanboy suggests to him for free. He isn't going to pay anybody anything. Everything he does is off the backs of someone els free of charge.

- Block!
?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2009, 08:19:20 AM »
If thats really his pee, I bet its full of opiates..

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2009, 08:29:38 AM »

I do agree but Kevin isn't a savvy buisnessman. He kind of goes with the flow of whatever some schmoe, fanboy suggests to him for free. He isn't going to pay anybody anything. Everything he does is off the backs of someone els free of charge.

- Block!

Then he's probably screwed.

dustin

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2009, 09:46:36 AM »
Dave's just jealous. Everyone knows Levrone is using low doses of steroids that clear quickly from the body. All he needs is a little test and drol and he'll continue to blow up to his previous self. Muscle memory is a crazy thing. I'm sure that with a little GH, T3 and slin he can stay on a little bit over therapeutic levels of hormones and grow like a weed.

Can't wait until a month or two in when he's the size of a fucking ox again. 8)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2009, 09:49:31 AM »
If thats really his pee, I bet its full of opiates..

earl just came :-X

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2009, 09:50:50 AM »
earl just came :-X

Jesus!! Did ya have to go there?!  :-X

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2009, 10:29:23 AM »
Wonder if hes working with Victor Conte. Now that would be pretty cool.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2009, 11:04:17 AM »

The How to dominate woman dude... ?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2009, 11:29:53 AM »
these days, what does a urine drug test prove anyway? Not whether or not you are using GH, Insulin, IGF, bio identical test etc. Not detectable.   

It might impress the ignorant masses but ultimately proves nothing.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2009, 11:45:03 AM »

you seem to care a lot, just come out and admit to being a Levroneite :D

he's in monroeville?  that's like 25 minutes from where i live :o :o

E
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2009, 11:59:45 AM »
you seem to care a lot, just come out and admit to being a Levroneite :D

he's in monroeville?  that's like 25 minutes from where i live :o :o

E

It's not a matter of caring. Simply saying that he shouldn't waste the opportunity to exploit a few dozen schmoes.

Appropriate that you used two open mouthed emoticons. :)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2009, 12:05:31 PM »
don't steroid tests typically involve a blood sample?

a picture of a urine sample with his name on it is the most solid kind of proof

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2009, 12:13:16 PM »
these days, what does a urine drug test prove anyway? Not whether or not you are using GH, Insulin, IGF, bio identical test etc. Not detectable.   

It might impress the ignorant masses but ultimately proves nothing.

all test is bio identical test.

the would test for total test, LH, estrogen, and maybe other AAS.

even if total tesxt wasnt above nomral ranges, if he was usig it owuld be obvious because his LH would be zero.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2009, 12:24:22 PM »
All genetics+drugs
I hate the State.