Author Topic: Victor Martinez's missing sister was found dead and murder suspect arrested  (Read 64657 times)

Alex23

Re: Victor Martinez's sister vanishes from a Manhattan office tower
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2009, 05:30:13 PM »
Some of you guys are a fucking disgrace! The man's sister goes missing and here you are making fucking jokes! I hope noone ever goes the length of losing a loved one and I love to see how well you take it! Fucking losers!

Agreed.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2009, 06:18:50 PM »
This reminds me of another kidnapping/dissapearance. MMA star Vitor Belfort's sister dissapeared back in 2004 or 2005. That took place in Brazil. She was here one day and gone the next.

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2009, 06:35:09 PM »
Cops believe she's dead..

Story updated

An army of cops and police dogs tore through every inch of a lower Manhattan office tower in a bid to find a mother of three who vanished from the tightly guarded building.

Eridania Rodriguez, 46, is believed to be the victim of foul play. She was not captured leaving the 26-story high-rise by any of its cameras when she went missing, a few hours before the end of her cleaning shift Tuesday night.

Canine units and Emergency Service Unit officers combed over the 400,000-square-foot building on Rector Street, looking for signs of life from the pretty mom as her family stood vigil outside.

As each office and hallway was ruled out, officers marked them as dead ends with a green 'x.'

Teams of detectives are being dispatched today to a Pennsylvania landfill, where the building's refuse is carted, sources said.

"I'm scared [someone] raped her and left her somewhere," Rodriguez's frightened 17-year-old daughter, Yaniris Figueroa, told The Post. "I think she's alive and suffering. I just want them to find her and bring her back."

Detectives grilled two men today in the bizarre disappearance of the Inwood resident, who emigrated here from the Dominican Republic 27 years ago.

One was a freight-elevator operator with multiple prior arrests, including a crazed attack on his girlfriend's car with a bowling ball. He was held for a day but released after demanding a lawyer. "They were interrogating him pretty tough," said the man's brother.

Investigators also quizzed a city Department of Transportation employee who family members said followed Rodriguez around the building's empty floors at night and gave her the creeps.

"He would look at her and appear on floors where she was working alone," said Rodriguez's brother Victor Martinez. "She said she was scared of working here at night. There are big, empty floors with no security cameras."

The DOT employee, who is not being immediately eyed as a suspect, left the building about a month ago but would show up from time to time.

A family friend added that Rodriguez complained that a worker had followed her into the bathroom recently and exposed himself. It was unclear whether he was one of those grilled by cops.

Rodriguez landed the job working for Stellar Management about six months ago through her brother Cesar Martinez who also works at the building-RD>. She was spotted on surveillance tape entering the building but not leaving it. She was last seen talking to a co-worker at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.

When she didn't return home, worried family members called cops. "My mom would not leave that building for no reason," said Figueroa. "She never goes out except to work."

Detectives found the woman's hair clip on the eighth floor but her ID has not been found. Her street clothes were discovered in her locker on the 10th floor. Her cellphone has not been used or even powered on since she went missing. "I never fall asleep before she gets home," said Figueroa."I always worried about her because she gets home late. That work wasn't for her."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07092009/news/regionalnews/manhattan/woman_vanishes_at_skyscraper_near_ground_178429.htm

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2009, 07:49:19 PM »
The perv who followed her into the bathroom has to be suspect number one. He exposed himself and she probably got him fired....and he wanted revenge...and since he worked there he knew how to avoid the video cameras... And knew quick escape routes

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2009, 07:56:33 PM »
how could someone convince themself that it is their right to rape someone, or end their life??.........i will never be able to wrap my head around that degree of evil.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2009, 07:58:53 PM »
now
why don't you 'fan-boy' idiots here realize

that EVERYTHING associated with VM

will never, ever end well? :)

This event has nothing to do with Victor based off what we know.

Golds_soldier01

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Holy Shit... Victor Martinez's sister has dissapeared
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2009, 09:41:41 PM »
http://news.aol.com/article/eridania-rodriguez-disappearance/564622

He said Rodriguez is married with several children. One of her brothers is Victor Martinez, a top-ranked professional bodybuilder.

NEW YORK (July 9) - A Manhattan skyscraper in one of the most security-conscious parts of the city has become the scene of an unlikely missing persons mystery. Police are trying to figure out what happened to a cleaning woman who vanished midway through her shift Tuesday evening at an office tower a few hundred feet from the World Trade Center reconstruction site.

Eridania Rodriguez, 46, punched in for work at 2 Rector Street around 5 p.m. She donned her blue uniform, chatted with other after-hours employees and was last seen on security cameras around 7 p.m., according to a lawyer for her family, Daniel Ferreira.

Then, she disappeared.

The building's cameras never recorded her leaving the skyscraper. She didn't meet up with co-workers for her regular subway ride home to Manhattan's Washington Heights section. Her purse and street clothes remained in her locker.

The woman's family is distraught and fears the worst, Ferreira said.

"She had been complaining about a guy at the building who made her kind of nervous," he said. "And she worked on floors that had been empty." He said Rodriguez is married with several children. One of her brothers is Victor Martinez, a top-ranked professional bodybuilder.

Police quietly sealed off the building Wednesday morning to hunt for clues. They found no trace of the missing woman. Workers were finally allowed back in shortly before noon.

"It's a mind blower. How do you go missing here?" said Rob Ross, an executive assistant in the studio of architect Daniel Libeskind, who moved to the tower after getting the commission to redesign ground zero.

Security in the building is typical for the financial district. Employees need identification cards to enter. Security cameras cover every entrance and many public areas. Every visitor is photographed before they are allowed up from the lobby.

Officials at the company that operates the building, Stellar Management, declined to comment.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2009, 12:15:24 AM »
bump :o

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2009, 12:16:45 AM »
Yikes, hopefully she's still alive

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2009, 02:48:31 AM »
what is a DOT worker.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2009, 08:21:27 AM »

The only real truth we know about Victor is that he is a Federal Informant.

- Block!
?

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2009, 08:23:57 AM »
The only real truth we know about Victor is that he is a Federal Informant.

- Block!

Where do you think he'll place in this years olympia Block?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2009, 08:33:14 AM »
Where do you think he'll place in this years olympia Block?
I think Victor's better competitive days are behind him, to be honest. I peg him as a modern era Chris Cormier in a sense that he leans a little to much on the party-smoke weed-skip workouts and live the dream lifestyle while the guys who will place Top-5 are living the calculated disciplined lifestyle.

I'd also have to imagine he is having a harder time getting all the necessary gear due to everybody knowing he is an INFORMANT. I'm sure he can find a fan-boy schmoe to do his leg work but he will always be looking over his shoulder wondering and worrying.

Sine he will probably place out of the Top-5 this year I can see MHP dropping him like a bad habit right after the ASC when he places out of the Top-5 again. They already have Kai as their superstar.

- Block!
?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2009, 08:37:43 AM »
what is a DOT worker.

Department of Transportation, or an Indian.
Deep Tissue Massage

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2009, 08:42:13 AM »
Department of Transportation, or an Indian.
Bwa ha ha ha... Jai Ho!

- Block!
?

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2009, 09:45:30 AM »
I think Victor's better competitive days are behind him, to be honest. I peg him as a modern era Chris Cormier in a sense that he leans a little to much on the party-smoke weed-skip workouts and live the dream lifestyle while the guys who will place Top-5 are living the calculated disciplined lifestyle.

I'd also have to imagine he is having a harder time getting all the necessary gear due to everybody knowing he is an INFORMANT. I'm sure he can find a fan-boy schmoe to do his leg work but he will always be looking over his shoulder wondering and worrying.

Sine he will probably place out of the Top-5 this year I can see MHP dropping him like a bad habit right after the ASC when he places out of the Top-5 again. They already have Kai as their superstar.

- Block!

i agree with everything you said, except for one thing...............abou t him being an informant............... ....everyone, and i mean everyone..............in that bodybuilding drug, club drug scene who gets busted for dealing................. all of them end up selling each other out..............these are mostly spoiled rich kids, selfish bodybuilders, and other people who are not above selling out their own mother to avoid a few months in the slam and out of the gym or club................it is by no means omerta in that world , once the busts start happening, its every man for himself.

i have had very personal experience with this 2 seperate times in my life, not me personally, but a very close family member.................. ...the irony is almost too great.................th ese "tough" (mostly tough looking) bodybuilders walking through clubs flaring their lats.................... ...........sing like little girls once the jig is up.

actually i dont think this is really even limited to the steroid, club drug world anymore.............as i said............omerta is dead...........once the busts start coming down, they are all sellin geach other out.......what, is someone really gonna do 12 years in the can to protect some antiquated "honoer" code, or spill a few names and be on parole in 13 months.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2009, 10:44:08 AM »
This reminds me of another kidnapping/dissapearance. MMA star Vitor Belfort's sister dissapeared back in 2004 or 2005. That took place in Brazil. She was here one day and gone the next.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2009, 10:48:53 AM »

Was in 2004. Poor fucker wasnt the same for a while after that  :(

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2009, 11:02:29 AM »

kidnappings in brazil are a completely different game.  it's a quick cash turn around and release.  usually in the states it's your final days.  brazilians/SAs/CAs are better at the game.

they got robinho's mom for $50K US dollars with no harm to her and 3 meals daily plus snacks...just a money thing, tried again before he moved her to Italy.

Next?
Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2009, 11:15:16 AM »
I see his mama but I don't see his daddy. Where he be? Hahaha...

- Block!

hope this helps.  i think you'll like this one below.

robinho is a good looking, rich footballer dude.  brown women would die for this dude.   i dont know how he married a fat chick.
Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2009, 11:29:49 AM »
yeah, a skinny black going for a fat ass white looking girl.............unheard of :) :)

no fool...that's not the pt.  these footballer guys get dimes...brown or white in which white is defined differently south of the states .  paes is what i was thinking of..as far as his homeland.

Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2009, 11:38:17 AM »
all cuteness aside...............yeah, i dont know why he would be with that girl, that guy could have ANY pussy in the entire world, i mean ANY.............maybe it is something a simple as she is a very real person, whom he thinks he can trust...........im sure he probably had his fun with fake bitches the world over.

all good.  btw...lets get back to the martinez sister topic.
Oh...Monica!

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2009, 06:58:57 PM »
Rumor has it the guys who took his sister told him that we are first going to take your legs, then a family member, then your life...So far they have done 2/3 :-\
I dont believe that I heard a rumor they said legs,,,and if you fix that comes your arms aka biceps and if that does not work we take BACK,,,what is owed  :'(

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2009, 06:59:14 PM »
if someone was out to get victor this would be a very unlikely place to do it. plus, if it was to get back at victor her body would show up somewhere tortured and beaten to send the message. and i highly doubt they're holding her ransom for his arnold trophy.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2009, 07:06:30 PM »
if someone was out to get victor this would be a very unlikely place to do it. plus, if it was to get back at victor her body would show up somewhere tortured and beaten to send the message. and i highly doubt they're holding her ransom for his arnold trophy.
dont know martin,,but do you know how much that arnold trophy is wroth it has arnolds sig,,on that baby