Author Topic: Got a DUI pulled over last week...  (Read 10825 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Got a DUI pulled over last week...
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2014, 04:38:48 PM »
Good work. Drunk drivers are egoistical dipshits.

WE MISS YOU DFDEBUSSEY!!
X

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2014, 05:23:03 PM »
How about you shut your rat mouth, snitch

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2014, 05:28:38 PM »
Saw this dumb shit swerving all over the highway.  Called 911, then saw a cop pulling over someone for speeding, pulled to the shoulder and informed him of this assclown.  The cop thanks me, then pulls the truck over.
On my way back, I see the truck being put on a flatbed tow...hahah.
One less idiot out there, thanks to the Croatch.
Even better, the cop...instead of being ready for a real crime, is wasting his time/the person who was driving 10mph over, while a drunk driver is ready to kill someone behind the wheel.
Fucking cops, pretty much just ticket writers.  Write your salary boy..haha ::)

I'm torn between hating you for being a snitch and torn between ... no fuck it, you were just a snitch. Granted the guy was drink driving but say some smug bitch on mumsnet (a british site for over protective smug middle class mothers) ratted you out for juicing then boasted on mumsnet about removing some psychotic roid head, how would you feel? I'm guessing this was at night but could you not have flashed the drunk driver said "take it easy buddy I heard cops are ahead" or similar rather than being a rat?

Drink driving doesn't equate to mass murder despite what the ads on TV say. You were a total pussy and a snitch. What he was doing was wrong, how you handled it was worse.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2014, 06:32:51 PM »
there are some crimes when snitching is okay.   If the neighbor likes to rape infants, then yes, it's perfectly acceptable to report him to police or just tie him to a slab and pull a Dexter on him.

DUI is cool to those in the bar having fun.  To the people coming home from work, smashed on a bridge because the drunk postal carrier had to pee and was in a rush with a 1.4 or whatever.... not so cool.

some crimes are just so egregious that snitching rules don't apply.   "I'm really into skullfcking metally handicapped people in wheelchairs" = snitching really is okay.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2014, 07:08:16 PM »
there are some crimes when snitching is okay.   If the neighbor likes to rape infants, then yes, it's perfectly acceptable to report him to police or just tie him to a slab and pull a Dexter on him.

DUI is cool to those in the bar having fun.  To the people coming home from work, smashed on a bridge because the drunk postal carrier had to pee and was in a rush with a 1.4 or whatever.... not so cool.

some crimes are just so egregious that snitching rules don't apply.   "I'm really into skullfcking metally handicapped people in wheelchairs" = snitching really is okay.

I was once talking to a hells angel (scumbag) and he said he'd never call the cops for any reason.  "we handle our own problems."

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2014, 07:26:12 PM »
The dui thing is getting out of hand TBH.

I have a lot of friends with one. They are very common. I personally think the legal driving limit should go from .08 to .12 and then they should double the fines/penalties etc etc.

0.08 is just ridiculous.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2014, 08:49:02 PM »
I didn't even remember posting this.  Just 5 years ago and still lives on...haha
N

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2014, 08:54:28 PM »
Faggot thread for a faggot OP
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2014, 09:01:23 PM »
Faggot thread for a faggot OP
Haha.  Man, I must have really torn your anus on speaking the truth from years back still...I barely remember you.  I'm glad my wounds are still fresh on your cornhole;)
N

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2014, 09:10:04 PM »
Haha.  Man, I must have really torn your anus on speaking the truth from years back still...I barely remember you.  I'm glad my wounds are still fresh on your cornhole;)
My gaydar is pegged every time you post.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2014, 08:47:22 AM »
Driving drunk, driving impaired not worth it. Not the risk, physical to others, to yourself and financially too, not to mention emotional should something happen. Sometimes we are too ego driven.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2014, 08:53:35 AM »
lol at getbiggers not understanding why the blood alcohol limit is set so low for driving.

"But I can drive in a straight line fine after 2 or 3 beers duh"

"It doesn't impair my ability to sit in a chair and push a pedal with my feet duh duh"

How about when you need to use your reaction reflexes and have a fraction of a second lol.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2014, 09:14:56 AM »
DONT drink and drive.

You ll spill it.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2014, 09:58:28 AM »
crotch pissed off because liver damage from steroid abuse prevents him from drink driving himself!
"

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2014, 10:23:13 AM »
Are you smoking? At even 0.8 your reflexes and ability to react correctly in a dangerous situation = severely impaired. Raising it would NOT save lives while making it more convenient to drink and drive.

And telling the cops about someone that is a danger for innocent people = being smart. Debussey would tell the cops each and every time about drunk drivers.

Yes, theres a difference telling on people who oppose a threat to society (see: pedophiles, murderers, rapists etc.), then to tell on someone your involved in a crime with (See: Breaking Bad).

Or just let Ice-T break it down for you...