Author Topic: Being threatened by getbiggers: should I be scared???  (Read 32165 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Being threatened by getbiggers: should I be scared???
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2009, 09:28:37 PM »
My penis rides the assholes of many men

:o

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2009, 09:29:26 PM »
:o
u need new material

this shit is boring...like u ;)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2009, 09:30:20 PM »
u need new material

this shit is boring...like u ;)

Have you answered the question yet Spermballstaste?

Still sporting the Swerdlow School of critical thinking and the classic sociopathic personality? :D

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2009, 03:40:43 AM »
Seriously.  Anyone who threatens anyone on getbig really is a joke. It is the people who when provoked don't do anything that would worry me...you know the 'quiet ones' who bide their time and then, just when you thought it was safe...
As a rule sociopaths are generally friendly, unassuming and nondescript people - if anyone is going to seriously f$%k you over you will never see it coming - they are hardly going to telegraph their murderous intent across the internet for all to see.
Like I say - you will never see it coming until it is just that little bit too late.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2009, 03:45:46 AM »
Have you answered the question yet Spermballstaste?

Still sporting the Swerdlow School of critical thinking and the classic sociopathic personality? :D
change the lines, the boring predictable style...be more original,learn how to trash talk ...etc

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2009, 05:26:01 AM »
Well, well, the cowardly fag shows his depraved, perverse handle and tries to drum up support from fellow getbiggers asking should he be scared. I'll help you out here bitch boy, no you shouldn't. That's why you can sit on your fat ass and ridicule people always with the most vile gay imagery that is always foremost on your mind. When Mike Matarrazo claims to eat five pounds of meat a day the first thing on your mind is how that's a lot of cocks to swallow in one day. I didn't know who the fvck you were until out of the blue you started to include me in your sick gay fantasies. Others may think it's funny and think it's silly to get mad but see when it happens to you. Just like the bully in high school everybody wants to be his friend even though they don't like him just so that they don't become a target.

Pande is a gay obsessed coward. Read some of his posts and ask yourself what kind of mind conjures up such obscene and truly vile gay imagery. Yeah, I have to sit here and fume because there's not much I can do other than express my anger and disgust but I swear to god, I swear to f-ing god, if we should ever meet. Sure you think it lame to threaten someone over the net (ask Division what he thinks about that. Or even Will Grant), I don't have gh15's power, connections or reach but you never know how the winds of fate will blow. I just want him to know that there is someone out there that truly hold him in utter contempt so that maybe one day, in my dream of dreams, I can see the expression on his face when I say to him in person, "Hi Pande, I'm Pellius."

Wait until it happens to you getbiggers. When some cowardly tool in a completely unprovoked manner starts to insults you in the most perverse and sickening way. Yeah, maybe you'll just take it like a pussy. Not me.

Pande, just by starting this thread you've answered you're own question, you despicable coward. I hope I reassured you that you are quite safe. Just let me know if you ever plan a vacation in Hawaii. I'd love to meet you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2009, 05:27:50 AM »
you fools realize a lot of users drink at home when they post.  this is a no brainer.

Never been drunk or stoned in my life.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2009, 05:29:54 AM »
He calls you fag but he likes to play with your penis? Also fist you with your arm?  ???

That = faggotry.

Another clueless getbig moron.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2009, 05:31:55 AM »
Well, well, the cowardly fag shows his depraved, perverse handle and tries to drum up support from fellow getbiggers asking should he be scared. I'll help you out here bitch boy, no you shouldn't. That's why you can sit on your fat ass and ridicule people always with the most vile gay imagery that is always foremost on your mind. When Mike Matarrazo claims to eat five pounds of meat a day the first thing on your mind is how that's a lot of cocks to swallow in one day. I didn't know who the fvck you were until out of the blue you started to include me in your sick gay fantasies. Others may think it's funny and think it's silly to get mad but see when it happens to you. Just like the bully in high school everybody wants to be his friend even though they don't like him just so that they don't become a target.

Pande is a gay obsessed coward. Read some of his posts and ask yourself what kind of mind conjures up such obscene and truly vile gay imagery. Yeah, I have to sit here and fume because there's not much I can do other than express my anger and disgust but I swear to god, I swear to f-ing god, if we should ever meet. Sure you think it lame to threaten someone over the net (ask Division what he thinks about that. Or even Will Grant), I don't have gh15's power, connections or reach but you never know how the winds of fate will blow. I just want him to know that there is someone out there that truly hold him in utter contempt so that maybe one day, in my dream of dreams, I can see the expression on his face when I say to him in person, "Hi Pande, I'm Pellius."

Wait until it happens to you getbiggers. When some cowardly tool in a completely unprovoked manner starts to insults you in the most perverse and sickening way. Yeah, maybe you'll just take it like a pussy. Not me.

Pande, just by starting this thread you've answered you're own question, you despicable coward. I hope I reassured you that you are quite safe. Just let me know if you ever plan a vacation in Hawaii. I'd love to meet you.

Thats not on that you mention me with Div  :(  he seems to have done some shady deals , all I did was not beleive gh was a pro..please retract my name from Divisons  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2009, 05:32:24 AM »
Did you tell him that no one care what he thinks?  See what happens?  I hope you've learned your lesson.

Quite a meltdown.  I thought pellius had been around long enough to know better.

The issue is not whether anyone else cares. He obviously does to even start this thread.

Wait until someone starts stalking you with their gay fantasies.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2009, 05:33:57 AM »
report to authorities

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2009, 05:35:41 AM »
I've been crouched in a fetal position all day.  Every time I hear a noise, I think it's "pellius" coming to get me. ;D

Keep talking homo. Karma is indeed a bitch.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2009, 05:36:26 AM »
I want you to be repetative Debussey, repetative in your thrusts when you fuck my ass

:-X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2009, 05:37:41 AM »
who puts the effort in to write these lengthy posts and pms

A very beyond angry man who would gut him like the pig that he is.

BTW, no pms everything out in the open.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2009, 05:40:40 AM »
I'm just happy Pellius uses great grammar in the threats!

Few things are worse than someone talking shit with poor punctuation or all caps. :)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2009, 05:46:49 AM »
Thats not on that you mention me with Div  :(  he seems to have done some shady deals , all I did was not beleive gh was a pro..please retract my name from Divisons  :D

Sorry WillGrant. You're one of the good guys. I thought you had some beef with gh15 and when he threatened you you apologized. He posted that he accepted your apology. Didn't he always think you were Alin?

Anyway, I retract my statement. BTW, I know this seems silly to you about Pande but remember your beef with Sevaste? This Pande guy just started in on me for no reason. I did nothing to him. Wasn't even aware of him. I so fvcking hate people like that. And when I perused some of his past post he does this constantly and no one has the guts to call him on it. They just take his obscene gay inspired insults. He's a coward and pervert preoccupied with the vile gay imagery. It's funny how people on this board equates big with being tough. This is no tough guy and I don't care how big he is.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2009, 05:50:52 AM »
report to authorities

They already have a file on me. I'm basically a nice guy but I do have anger issues. Life, even at it's best, is tough going for most people. That's way I have particular contempt when someone goes out of their way, actually puts in some real effort, to make this world a more rotten place.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2009, 05:52:27 AM »
me and will came close to e-murder each other

thank god that beef was settled and no e-blod was shed

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2009, 05:54:15 AM »

Sociopaths like you have a tendency to take things very seriously and get overly riled up for nothing 8)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2009, 05:56:49 AM »

x2 mate..its all fun and games having a joke but i admit i overstepped the line and got to lippy..end of the day we are all here for the love of lifting and bettering ourselves we should all get along and still be able to have a laugh.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2009, 05:58:11 AM »
Sorry WillGrant. You're one of the good guys. I thought you had some beef with gh15 and when he threatened you you apologized. He posted that he accepted your apology. Didn't he always think you were Alin?

Anyway, I retract my statement. BTW, I know this seems silly to you about Pande but remember your beef with Sevaste? This Pande guy just started in on me for no reason. I did nothing to him. Wasn't even aware of him. I so fvcking hate people like that. And when I perused some of his past post he does this constantly and no one has the guts to call him on it. They just take his obscene gay inspired insults. He's a coward and pervert preoccupied with the vile gay imagery. It's funny how people on this board equates big with being tough. This is no tough guy and I don't care how big he is.
I understand bro..please see my post to Sev  :)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2009, 06:00:02 AM »
I'm just happy Pellius uses great grammar in the threats!

Few things are worse than someone talking shit with poor punctuation or all caps. :)

I try to keep a respectable level of propriety and decorum even when I truly want to torture and murder someone. Just as he fantasizes about performing grotesque sex acts on me, I, in contrast, fantasize about different ways of ridding the earth of this vile creature whose soul is blacken beyond redemption. Today was a simple scenario. Just beat him with a bat until he is this pool of bloody goo and let the wild boars in the Koolau mountains feed on what's left of his tainted carcass. I'll sit there all night so that I could watch the feast. What satisfaction, a sense of justice served, and inner peace I would feel watching pigs eating a pig.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2009, 06:00:51 AM »
I try to keep a respectable level of propriety and decorum even when I truly want to torture and murder someone. Just as he fantasizes about performing grotesque sex acts on me, I, in contrast, fantasize about different ways of ridding the earth of this vile creature whose soul is blacken beyond redemption. Today was a simple scenario. Just beat him with a bat until he is this pool of bloody goo and let the wild boars in the Koolau mountains feed on what's left of his tainted carcass. I'll sit there all night so that I could watch the feast. What satisfaction, a sense of justice served, and inner peace I would feel watching pigs eating a pig.

;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2009, 06:04:09 AM »
x2 mate..its all fun and games having a joke but i admit i overstepped the line and got to lippy..end of the day we are all here for the love of lifting and bettering ourselves we should all get along and still be able to have a laugh.
yes

fucking group hug everyone!  :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2009, 06:04:21 AM »

???