Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL DON/KING 23 LIST OF TINY TITS WHO "HAVE THEIR REASONS".............  (Read 11455 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
LOL. I played ball today with a guy who looked at me and said 'Danny McMannus.' (A former CFL quarterback!!!). I usually get 'you look like my older brother.' And nothing kills a boner faster than hearing that. Nothing.  :-\

/thanks kiwi

You're welcome. Did I mention you look like my older brother?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Hahaha, looking wide there chimpsey!
Wide no more, I'm afraid. That pic was the ballteam at a good meal at Cellini's in NYC. Then we retired to McSorley's in the Village and got totally polluted. It was wonderful. Best pub I've ever been in. Two types of beer: light and dark!   :D

Linky: http://www.mcsorleysnewyork.com/

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
You're welcome. Did I mention you look like my older brother?
D'OH! Fast. Fast. Fast. I've got a quick draw but you're like Shane. Come back, Shane!  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
LOL. I played ball today with a guy who looked at me and said 'Danny McMannus.' (A former CFL quarterback!!!). I usually get 'you look like my older brother.' And nothing kills a boner faster than hearing that. Nothing.  :-\

/thanks kiwi
Why would you have a boner playing ball with other men ??? :-\

Outed?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
I am a tiny tit and I know it, so there is no need to post a pic to confirm it.
I

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Why would you have a boner playing ball with other men ??? :-\

Outed?
Not bad! Not bad! Irony and ambiguity scores a solid A-. Good work.    :)   

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Not bad! Not bad! Irony and ambiguity scores a solid A-. Good work.    :)   

So chimps how does it feel to be "out there"?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
So chimps how does it feel to be "out there"?
No bigee. Seemed to mean more to others than me. I'm not really a pic type of guy.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
No bigee. Seemed to mean more to others than me. I'm not really a pic type of guy.
I think Groink may be talking about your homosexuality.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
mcsoreleys= THE SHIT....
...then again, i have never went there cuz i know they would kick my ass but none the less i used to walk past that shithole all the time and would envision that it is a awesome place to get shitfaced

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
You're trying way too hard. You're not a noob. ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
mcsoreleys= THE SHIT....
...then again, i have never went there cuz i know they would kick my ass but none the less i used to walk past that shithole all the time and would envision that it is a awesome place to get shitfaced
S'truth! They had a couple of hard Irish 65 yr olds working the floor who had that 'better-men-than you-have tried it-so-don't-even-think-about-it' kind of look to them. We didn't.  :D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
S'truth! They had a couple of hard Irish 65 yr olds working the floor who had that 'better-men-than you-have tried it-so-don't-even-think-about-it' kind of look to them. We didn't.  :D
what is i'm exactly envisioning

that place is a shithole though..i say that in a cool/nostalgic type way though

I was watching the food network and they were doing a special on oldest dive bar in the US and Mcsorely's was featured.  As i watched it and saw the interior of that place i could envision many a man that beat up a immigrant has drank there

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
Behold the simian sex machine:

Faces should have been obscured to protect the innocent, no?.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Is that your family Dr Chimps?

Looks nice a nice family! Congrats

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
what is i'm exactly envisioning

that place is a shithole though..i say that in a cool/nostalgic type way though

I was watching the food network and they were doing a special on oldest dive bar in the US and Mcsorely's was featured.  As i watched it and saw the interior of that place i could envision many a man that beat up a immigrant has drank there
Absolutely! Looks like it hasn't been cleaned since it opened. Flags rotting on their poles; sepia pics getting yellower. My friends all want to go to hi-tech nightclubs called 'Fabric.' I wanna go to places where the regulars shield their eyes from the noon-day sun when the front door opens so they can scope out what asshole is coming in through their front door. I'm weird, I know.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Absolutely! Looks like it hasn't been cleaned since it opened. Flags rotting on their poles; sepia pics getting yellower. My friends all want to got hi-tech nightclubs called 'Frabric.' I wanna go to places where the regulars shield their eyes from the noon-day sun when the front door opens so they can scope out what asshole is coming in through their front door. I'm weird, I know.
Chimps are you a vampire?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Is that your family Dr Chimps?

Looks nice a nice family! Congrats
Thanks, bro! Very kind. But, no. Just teammates, and good friends. The kind who play baseball and want to hang around with the likes of me.   :)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Women on your team?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Women on your team?
Yup. Our regular team has to carry 4/10 women. Can't play with less than 3 on the field. 'Course if it's a tourney, then we can go with all guys. But, as I saw today 3x, a good player (girl) can torch a guy by knocking it over his head, opposite field, and getting to third! Pretty cool!   :o

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

Hahahahahaahahahahaaaaaa a!!!!!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
dr. chimps legit looks like a nice,upstanding person who actually has a normal life

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
dr. chimps legit looks like a nice,upstanding person who actually has a normal life
Outed!  :-\

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
Outed!  :-\

;D

seriously chimps you look like every other assistant coach i had through out my years playing baseball

which is a compliment actually

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Don King?  ???