Author Topic: TREY BREWER goes so f*cking BALD, it's not even funny!!  (Read 15250 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: TREY BREWER goes so f*cking BALD, it's not even funny!!
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2009, 11:31:05 PM »
photoshopped?

Tatyana

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2009, 03:47:09 AM »
photoshopped?

I wondered that as well.

Some men do bald early, if the photo is legit, then steroids probably did accelerate it.

Bast175

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2009, 03:51:48 AM »
it would be easy to maintain that hair style though.

this style is tough

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2009, 03:56:06 AM »
if you have hair like that please shave if off.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2009, 03:57:40 AM »
If you starting getting the "Horseshoe Head Look" shave it all

No, he should leave it and grow his sideburns out so he'll look like that deisel dude (the "Chairman") in the MuscleMag training cartoons.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2009, 04:51:45 AM »
if you have hair like that please shave if off.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2009, 08:35:34 AM »
He has a good physique but not the "Mr O in 5 years" the hype machine claimed when he first came on out!  :P

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2009, 08:39:14 AM »
what the fuck he went from full head of hair to nothing in 2 years, it takes most people 10 years to make that transition lol.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2009, 08:52:44 AM »
shit happens :)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2009, 08:55:02 AM »
all the muscle in the world but balding at 26. oh brother.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2009, 09:12:06 AM »
Would you rather have hair or muscle?  Even in my twenties, I shaved my head once a month; hair is not important to me.  I'd take the muscle. :D

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2009, 09:13:29 AM »
Would you rather have hair or muscle?  Even in my twenties, I shaved my head once a month; hair is not important to me.  I'd take the muscle. :D

Honestly, I think I'd take the hair. When the hair is gone it's over with the hot young hoes.

I'd rather be skinnyfat again with a full head of hair than jacked and bald. When you got the best of both worlds like me, a top notch physique combined with a head full of dark dense hair, then even better. 8)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2009, 09:16:59 AM »
LOL so true,,so true

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2009, 09:25:39 AM »
Once a pro Tre is an absolute lock for 9th place in any show other than the O or Arnold.  He will become king of the lower 2nd/upper 3rd tier of pro BBs!!  And of course one year he'll have a monster breakout year in which in he earns 4th in the Mr. Shitsplatt Pro Show gaining an O qualification.  And with that O qualification coupled with his one and only breakout year in pro BB he will tie for 9th or 10th at the big dance that year.  This followed by the next year's O placement of 17th before once again finishing his competitive pro career at the Mr. Shitsplatt Pro Show earning 8th place before retiring to personal training oblivion and the development of a doomed line of bb supplements.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2009, 09:27:01 AM »
Honestly, I think I'd take the hair. When the hair is gone it's over with the hot young hoes.

I'd rather be skinnyfat again with a full head of hair than jacked and bald. When you got the best of both worlds like me, a top notch physique combined with a head full of dark dense hair, then even better. 8)

Maybe in your world, but not mine.  I am not the least bit interested in PYTs (male or female).  I got hit on by a 26 year old two days ago.  He had a cute face and a thick head of hair, but I had more muscle in my arm than he had in his whole body.  :-\

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2009, 09:28:04 AM »
Once a pro Tre is an absolute lock for 9th place in any show other than the O or Arnold.  He will become king of the lower 2nd/upper 3rd tier of pro BBs!!  And of course one year he'll have a monster breakout year in which in he earns 4th in the Mr. Shitsplatt Pro Show gaining an O qualification.  And with that O qualification coupled with his one and only breakout year in pro BB he will tie for 9th or 10th at the big dance that year.  This followed by the next year's O placement of 17th before once again finishing his competitive pro career at the Mr. Shitsplatt Pro Show earning 8th place before retiring to personal training oblivion and the development of a doomed line of bb supplements.

X2

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2009, 09:29:07 AM »

You wouldn't say that to his face! :o

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2009, 09:36:52 AM »
The nice thing about Trey is that while he is already bald, he can essentially just shave it all off and look perfectly fine.  He has the right head shape for that look and his facial features will cater to that look.

Shave it off Trey,
"1"

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2009, 09:37:11 AM »
hair, talness, width.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2009, 09:38:10 AM »
You wouldn't say that to his face! :o

I wouldn't say that or something similar to any fool's face livin a ridiculous dream....doesn't make it any less true though.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2009, 09:38:46 AM »
Maybe in your world, but not mine.  I am not the least bit interested in PYTs (male or female).  I got hit on by a 26 year old two days ago.  He had a cute face and a thick head of hair, but I had more muscle in my arm than he had in his whole body.  :-\

it's a known fact that you have a appetite for men that look like ben grimm

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2009, 09:40:49 AM »

AHAHAHAHA!!

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2009, 09:48:49 AM »

Grim but realistic assessment, MOS  :P

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2009, 09:49:29 AM »

If that was my preference (musclebear with moustache and hairy chest) I wouldn't care about getting bald too :-X :-X :-X

We gotta be extra careful concerning our hair Johnny, no hair, no beautiful young hoes, right? (and you would loose your job as well ;D)