Author Topic: Texas Republican Governor Perry appoints CREATIONIST to Head TEXAS EDUCATION. :/  (Read 4572 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Global Warming has always been a complete farce when you consider even the most basic of questions.  I want TA to answer me these questions:

1.  Why did previous ice ages prior to mans burning fossil fuels end and how can anyone say that any warming now is not due to the same cause?

2.  Why did Mars see a rise in temp as the same time we did?

3.  What is the proper temp for the earth?

3. Makes no sense.

Proper temperature for what? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Video addendum for number 2 answered.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
NOOOOO TA maker ur own arguement supported by some basic facts...not BS global warming hysteria fueled by hacks who stand to make billions.....can u make any arguement at all, for yourself.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
3. Makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense and is a question you cannot answer.  

Global Warming alarmists like yourself scream about this nonsense all while never saying what is the proper temp for the earth.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
NOOOOO TA maker ur own arguement supported by some basic facts...not BS global warming hysteria fueled by hacks who stand to make billions.....can u make any arguement at all, for yourself.

The three questions I posted are ones no global warming cultist can answer and is why now over 30,000 scientists are questioning the entire premise of alleged global warming, which I have said was a farce from day one.

The climate always changes.  Also, notice how he avoided my first question.  That one always seems to end the debate. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Global Warming has always been a complete farce when you consider even the most basic of questions.  I want TA to answer me these questions:

1.  Why did previous ice ages prior to mans burning fossil fuels end and how can anyone say that any warming now is not due to the same cause?

2.  Why did Mars see a rise in temp as the same time we did?

3.  What is the proper temp for the earth?

1. Answered.

Which Glacial Time Period do you want to examine as all are not the same and began and ended differently?  How far back in our Planet`s 4.54 billion year old history do you want to go?  What process do you specifically want to examine?  Do you want to examine precipiatation? The formation of anticyclones and their impact? Tree Growth limit in various temperate zones? How the jet stream formed Pluvial lakes?Do you want to examine positioning of continents? Volcanism, Changes in Earth`s Atmosphere, Runaway Glaciation, Milankovitch cycles, The uplift of the Tibetan Plateau and surrounding Mountain Areas above the snowline?

If we take volcanism or a meteor impact for instance which causes CO2 levels to rise, the end result is global temperature rise.  It is not difficult to understand that the more CO2 levels rise (what we are artificially doing with our pollution) , the more temperature will rise.  Even if the global temperature rises just one or two degrees above average right now, we are looking at the displacement of BILLIONS of people, (especially India) as they will recede from coastlines due to rising sea levels.  This human disaster and economic disaster will in turn affect all countries globally as the strain on countries that will have to receive these refugees grows and as they become resource dependent.  That is just a mild form of what will happen.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
The three questions I posted are ones no global warming cultist can answer and is why now over 30,000 scientists are questioning the entire premise of alleged global warming, which I have said was a farce from day one.

The climate always changes.  Also, notice how he avoided my first question.  That one always seems to end the debate. 
I just answered your questions. ALL OF THEM.

30,000. Want to check that number:

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
It makes perfect sense and is a question you cannot answer.  

Global Warming alarmists like yourself scream about this nonsense all while never saying what is the proper temp for the earth.  
Again,

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

I answered the first question.  There is no debate amongst scientists regarding Global Warming just as there is ZERO debate amongst scientists for Evolution.

It is only a debate for people who do not understand science at all or are just hopelessly ignorant.  Case closed.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Yes, because EVERY single non-partisan global Body of Scientists is trying to hoodwink you with a liberal Conspiracy and is trying to make a profit by experimentation.  If they were trying to make a profit, it surely would have been done in a whole hell of a lot easier manner.  What you don`t realize is that Science is not profit driven or motive based.  It is an understanding of how the world works.  You make me sick and you definitely are clueless in all matters scientific and evidential.

With your above drivel you are discounting the following:

National Academy of Sciences (US) Royal Society (United Kingdom) Chinese Academy of Sciences Academia Brasiliera de Ciências (Brazil) Royal Society of Canada Académie des Sciences (france) Deutsche Akademie der Naturforscher Leopoldina (Germany) Indian National Science Academy Accademia Nazionale dei Lincei (Italy) Science Council of Japan Russian Academy of Sciences Australian Academy of Sciences Royal Flemish Academy of Belgium for Sciences and the Arts Caribbean Academy of Sciences Indonesian Academy of Sciences Royal Irish Academy Academy of Sciences Malaysia Academy Council of the Royal Society of New Zealand Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
What you don`t realize is that Science is not profit driven or motive based.  It is an understanding of how the world works.

Ah Bullshit, these guys whole lively hood depends on getting and keeping government grants and funding.
You want to know why the earth gets warmer or colder? Go look up in the sky.

It's almost funny that all you so called intellectuals are so fucking gullible.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ah Bullshit, these guys whole lively hood depends on getting and keeping government grants and funding.

Al gore stands to make billions off of this cap & trade scheme. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
Al gore stands to make billions off of this cap & trade scheme. 

Of course he does, he has been investing in these green companies for years, all the while pushing this bullshit GW agenda.

The really funny thing is whenever they have one of these GW conferences no disenting opinions or debate are allowed. Wonder why that is.
AL Gore wants to push this bullshit, but won't debate anyone about it, strange very strange.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Of course he does, he has been investing in these green companies for years, all the while pushing this bullshit GW agenda.

The really funny thing is whenever they have one of these GW conferences no disenting opinions or debate are allowed. Wonder why that is.
AL Gore wants to push this bullshit, but won't debate anyone about it, strange very strange.

The entire "green movement" would not exist without govt. grants, rebates, tax subsidies, govt spending, etc.

Its a financial black hole based on nothing.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Wrong.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Wrong.

Actually, in NYS, they are now giving huge tax rebates to people who install solar panels.

Its complete garbage.   

Kazan

• Getbig V
Wrong.

Oh comon you can do better than that, where is the wiki cut and paste? I know you have the LIST at all times.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Oh comon you can do better than that, where is the wiki cut and paste? I know you have the LIST at all times.
I fear you cannot comprehend facts and evidence, even in a video format so what would be the use in posting it?

Besides, you have your mind up and are immune to evidence, published studies, irrefutable facts and suffer from a pre-conclusive bias.  So what good would any of it do? 

Kazan

• Getbig V
I fear you cannot comprehend facts and evidence, even in a video format so what would be the use in posting it?

Besides, you have your mind up and are immune to evidence, published studies, irrefutable facts and suffer from a pre-conclusive bias.  So what good would any of it do? 

You are so full of shit I bet your eye's are brown. Irrefutable my ass there is no proof, zero that global warming is man made. It is a theory, I though such an intellectual ::) like you would understand that.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You are so full of shit I bet your eye's are brown. Irrefutable my ass there is no proof, zero that global warming is man made. It is a theory, I though such an intellectual ::) like you would understand that.

I have blue eyes and no it is not a theory.  There is no debate amongst any credible Scientific body regarding global warming.

If you want to align yourself with the Creationist Discovery Institute, then there is no chance of ever helping you understand.

Kazan

• Getbig V
I have blue eyes and no it is not a theory.  There is no debate amongst any credible Scientific body regarding global warming.

If you want to align yourself with the Creationist Discovery Institute, then there is no chance of ever helping you understand.

Oh that must be why they have to come to a conscensus then right, since when did science depend on conscensus?

Same shit different day, I've watched as this has evolved over time, first it's global warming, then when that just isn't working out it becomes climate change. CO2 levels rise but temps don't. Predictions of above average and cat 5 hurricans, oh crap the hurricane activity is below average. Every prediction that Al Gore and is GreenNazi's have made has been wrong.

But you still cling to this like a crack adict to his pipe
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Oh that must be why they have to come to a conscensus then right, since when did science depend on conscensus?

Same shit different day, I've watched as this has evolved over time, first it's global warming, then when that just isn't working out it becomes climate change. CO2 levels rise but temps don't. Predictions of above average and cat 5 hurricans, oh crap the hurricane activity is below average. Every prediction that Al Gore and is GreenNazi's have made has been wrong.

But you still cling to this like a crack adict to his pipe
Wrong.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Refute his post. 
Which aspect.  I will take it point by point, one at a time. That is the only way this can be done.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Refute his post. 
Also note that he has expressed his disdain for anything evidence based so I do not know if it will do any good whatsoever.

He, like GigantorX and some of the others do not believe in using Evidence and facts so whenever they see them, they dismiss them.

Religious people are the EXACT same way.