Author Topic: north american drying/washing machines  (Read 3324 times)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Re: north american drying/washing machines
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2009, 07:08:59 PM »
Auto dry is a feature of drying where you select how much moisture you want in your laundry...It works like this:  There is an electronic thermometer in the exhaust of your dryer, measuring how hot the exhaust is,  another one is measuring the temperature of the hot air before it goes into the clothes drum.  An electronic circuit compares the difference between the two.  Early in the cycle when the clothes are very wet, the evaporating water cools the air going through the drum to the exhaust, so the difference between the two temperatures are great.  As the clothes dry, there is less water to cool the exhaust so the temperature difference between the two decreases, and thus can be looked upon as a measure how much water is left in the clothing.  When you set the dryer for more dry, the dryer turns off when the difference between the two temperatures reach a set ratio that is narrower than if the dryer is set for less dry. 

haha epic housewife

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2009, 07:14:44 PM »

haha epic housewife understanding of how technology works...

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2009, 07:18:13 PM »
So your saying your about as independent as a 4 year old?  What happens if Mommy is sick?

I have enough (work) clothes in my closet to go for a month without fresh laundry if I had to.  He's never been too sick to cook or do the laundry though.  I did my own laundry in college, if that makes you feel better.

haha epic housewife

Somebody has to do it.  Some people are very domestic... which is great because some people need someone who is very domestic.  :)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2009, 07:23:22 PM »

Somebody has to do it.  Some people are very domestic... which is great because some people need someone who is very domestic.  :)

what an awful word to describe a person