Author Topic: LETROZOLE as a first cycle  (Read 6246 times)

Willed

• Getbig I
LETROZOLE as a first cycle
« on: July 08, 2009, 08:50:22 PM »
hey guys, i would like to know your opinions on using letrozole as a first cycle, this doesnt sound stupid since you get rid of all estrogen= water retention+estrogen related fat.increase naty test..anyway read the article. sounds good to do before starting a real mass cycle

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/dharkam/letrozole-instead-of-anabolic-steroids.htm

dustin

Re: LETROZOLE as a first cycle
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 10:35:12 PM »
You're better off using a natural test booster like Gaspari Nutrition Novadex XT. It has ATD which is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor, it's a non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor with some other goodies. That would be an all right place to start, certainly cheaper. And you don't have to worry about paying up the ass because UGLs underdose their shit, and most sources to people not in the know will just rip you off or give you fake human grade shit.

Really weak... BTW, it's not very good for your lipid profile to bang back grams of letro. I'd just use steroids or a natural test booster. Everything else is pretty uneventful...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 12:25:26 AM »
not sure if a natural test booster like Gaspari Nutrition Novadex XT can boost natural test by like 40% or more as proven in the study of letrozole.  i think this increase in test is due to the estrogen being nearly suppressed from your system, but again, i dont know much. i got told by alot of people that researchstop is real solid research stuff seller with real human grade. I have some natural teen gyno so im just gonna maybe use this thing to get rid of that shit then some nolva to prevent any rebound in those tits...lmao.im not use this for a first cycle lol i just found that article while informing myself on letro and wanted to know opinions.  also i heard that bodybuilder use this precontest to get rid of water retention and estrogen-related fat, does letro really remove all water retention and some fat??

letro and gaspari's will both boost testosterone to similar levels. gasparis product isnt anything "natural", its a drug... just not illegal,  yet.

dustin

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 09:44:25 AM »
not sure if a natural test booster like Gaspari Nutrition Novadex XT can boost natural test by like 40% or more as proven in the study of letrozole.  i think this increase in test is due to the estrogen being nearly suppressed from your system, but again, i dont know much. i got told by alot of people that researchstop is real solid research stuff seller with real human grade. I have some natural teen gyno so im just gonna maybe use this thing to get rid of that shit then some nolva to prevent any rebound in those tits...lmao.im not use this for a first cycle lol i just found that article while informing myself on letro and wanted to know opinions.  also i heard that bodybuilder use this precontest to get rid of water retention and estrogen-related fat, does letro really remove all water retention and some fat??

Don't expect too much from letro. Everyone hypes it up. Yes, if you take enough it will eradicate the estrogen in your system, the good and bad stuff. As long as you don't have a girlfriend or wife you plan on fucking for the next month or two, try out a high dose of letro. Just be cognizant of the asymptomatic side effects like the damage it'll do to your lipid profile. Estrogen is a very important hormone, but I see what you're trying to do.

Sort of a brute force gyno treatment. It can make the glandular tissue a little smaller depending on what's causing your gyno - so it's honestly very hit and miss. For some, they may have smaller glands that are being constantly aggravated by estrogen and the absence of estrogen will dramatically reduce the size. For some, it's the size it is and whether there's more or less estrogen it won't make a difference. It's worth a shot, but don't spend hundreds on SERMs and AIs. A lot of people do that when they should just be saving the funds for surgery instead. Good luck though! Hopefully it helps out.

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 01:01:48 PM »
Yeah novadex xt would be a lot better and cheaper
Do Work.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 06:39:09 PM »
Yeah novadex xt would be a lot better and cheaper
no way it would be a lot better it is a OTC not a pharma formula that is researched and approved by FDA and actually 30 tabs of letro is a quarter of the price as novedex xt if you arent getting that price then your getting ripped...... 30 tabs would last a full 90 cycle

dustin

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 09:19:18 PM »
no way it would be a lot better it is a OTC not a pharma formula that is researched and approved by FDA and actually 30 tabs of letro is a quarter of the price as novedex xt if you arent getting that price then your getting ripped...... 30 tabs would last a full 90 cycle

Don't spew shit out obecause it's pharma. Tylenol is pharma. Does that make it better than taking whey powder? Apples and oranges, my friend. Comparing those two is just as outlandish as misjudging Novedex XT.

Novedex XT has ATD or 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione which is very similar to Aromasin (Exemestane). To be honest, it's very surprising that it is not banned yet. It's certainly nothing natural and can easily cause false-positives for steroid tests. It's a suicidal aromatase inhibitor but not steroidal like Aromasin. It's still very potent and nothing to be scoffed at simply because it's not scheduled.

There are potent steroids out there like Superdrol which slipped through the cracks. Other steroids like Phera Plex were banned, which is something that came out during the big pro hormone era. Just goes to show how shitty North American laws are. They go on a rampage and try banning shit but don't even identify the more harmful drugs that slipped through the cracks...

Anyway, not trying to go off on a tangent but don't laugh at Novedex XT. I honestly think it's the better choice for more than one reason. The one big health one being the lipid profile/cholesterol, the second being that letro is too potent. Another reason is that ATD will not cause bad rebound like letro may potentially cause. And HG letro is very expensive and could be faked, UGL will most certainly be underdosed using a cheaper AI or even a SERM like tamoxifen citrate (Nolvadex - tamoxifen is cheap as shit). Whatever route you go with the letro, you've got to be careful. Even if it's real and sold at a reasonable rate it's not ideal. Run some Novedex XT with a herbal test booster and you'll get some hormonal change as well as a big boost in libido. But it's almost like imitation steroids at a low, low level. Barely over therapeutic range... just a waste of money to be honest. Worst case scenario, run a low dose of Anavar or even some D-Bol just at a low, low dose. You'll only bloat on the D-Bol if you take too much and have a shitty diet.

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 05:32:50 AM »
  Letro has a short half life, couple of day should be safe.

I don't know where your read about a 30mg bomb all at once, but there was a guy a few months back in Mexico that died because he confused 2.5 with 25mg. Hart attack. (I think I saw that on BOS main page)

You got your hart set on letro, be careful. Everything Dustin has said is true, make sure your getting at least 4 grams a day of omega-3's to keep your good cholesterol from going in the shitter.

Bear in mind, if you have a constant re-occurance of gyno, surgery is the only way to get rid of it for good. And thats only if you get a surgeon that knows to remove the entire gland. You can dick around with AI's and SERMS and it's only a band-aid, it'll be back...

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 11:49:15 AM »
Don't spew shit out because it's pharma. Tylenol is pharma. Does that make it better than taking whey powder? Apples and oranges, my friend. Comparing those two is just as outlandish as misjudging Novedex XT.

Novedex XT has ATD or 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione which is very similar to Aromasin (Exemestane). To be honest, it's very surprising that it is not banned yet. It's certainly nothing natural and can easily cause false-positives for steroid tests. It's a suicidal automatise inhibitor but not steroidal like Aromasin. It's still very potent and nothing to be scoffed at simply because it's not scheduled.

There are potent steroids out there like Superdrol which slipped through the cracks. Other steroids like Phera Plex were banned, which is something that came out during the big pro hormone era. Just goes to show how shitty North American laws are. They go on a rampage and try banning shit but don't even identify the more harmful drugs that slipped through the cracks...

Anyway, not trying to go off on a tangent but don't laugh at Novedex XT. I honestly think it's the better choice for more than one reason. The one big health one being the lipid profile/cholesterol, the second being that letro is too potent. Another reason is that ATD will not cause bad rebound like letro may potentially cause. And HG letro is very expensive and could be faked, UGL will most certainly be underdosed using a cheaper AI or even a SERM like tamoxifen citrate (Nolvadex - tamoxifen is cheap as shit). Whatever route you go with the letro, you've got to be careful. Even if it's real and sold at a reasonable rate it's not ideal. Run some Novedex XT with a herbal test booster and you'll get some hormonal change as well as a big boost in libido. But it's almost like imitation steroids at a low, low level. Barely over therapeutic range... just a waste of money to be honest. Worst case scenario, run a low dose of Anavar or even some D-Bol just at a low, low dose. You'll only bloat on the D-Bol if you take too much and have a shitty diet.
i could care less wht u googled up i have taking plenty of supps to know what i am talking about hell i have a bottle of it here left over from when i was natural and i recently tried using it instead of letro and it did nothing for the gyno which is how i messure the strength of the AI's...... and besides if it works so great then howcome the veterens that have taken alot of cycles and different types come up to bat for novedx xt........ also if you vouch for superdrol then that alone should discredit anything you have to say

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 10:59:35 PM »
hey guys, i would like to know your opinions on using letrozole as a first cycle, this doesnt sound stupid since you get rid of all estrogen= water retention+estrogen related fat.increase naty test..anyway read the article. sounds good to do before starting a real mass cycle

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/dharkam/letrozole-instead-of-anabolic-steroids.htm

it's not a steroid, cycle of what dude?  Really if you want to get into steroids do the shit right and inject testosterone not bullshit around like this.

jt
TEAM Nasser

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2009, 03:40:48 PM »
it's not a steroid, cycle of what dude?  Really if you want to get into steroids do the shit right and inject testosterone not bullshit around like this.

jt
damn i didnt even notice that i thought he was wanting to use it on his first cycle............ agreed with jt go hard or go home

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2009, 10:17:10 PM »
its NOT for a first cycle, im gonna use this for gyno, i just found this idea while looking for info on it

my opinion would be don't waste money on anti-e's and AI's trying to get rid of gyno that is already there.  If it is there it is there permanently, you should go see a plastic surgeon, if you need a good recommendation ask. 

jt
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2009, 11:08:36 PM »
why not try to get rid of it with that first when alot of people claims they got rid of it that way. surgery is expensive and i just cant waste a football season+training because of that. my gyno isnt that big, theres just small lumps thats it so im gonna try letro and see what happen, if it doesnt work well i just wasted 100$, so what, atleast i tried. the thing that i fucking wonder is, why the hell i have gyno, even when i was extremely skinny, some years ago, i could see that my pec wasnt like everyone but it wasnt that bad, but now that ive grown 50lbs heavier my pecs are way bigger so the gyno is very more apparent, unless if nipple are hard nobody could say i have gyno even me...why do i have that, i was always very well feed, always in shape doing sports, and now i got this shit over my pecs,,disgusting

you can't get rid of gyno with letro, it will shrink it while you are on it maybe, then it will come back after you get off of it, waste of money.  Letro is fine go for it if you want, but a skilled surgeon could do you much better and guarantee result, also if you are thinking of getting into gear later on, the gyno prolly won't come back if you go to rep gyno surgeon.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2009, 06:47:24 AM »
If the gyno is advanced and large nothing short of surgery will remove it.  Lots of guys put some weight/fat on or started that way before the cycle and then they get the sore nips and little lumps forming while on a cycle.  The extra aromatase from the hormones is causing a huge estrogen spike, just like a poor teenager who gets it during puberty for the same reasons just he's natural. This spike in E will cause the breast area fat retention and glandular growth, just like girls in puberty growing breasts. 

A lot of it could be alleviated with a better diet IE less bodyfat.  Genetics probally has much to with if you will get full blown gyno or not but by bringing down BF and using a strong AI such as letrozole will reduce this E and reverse its growth.  Kind of like the way a BB shrinks down if they get all the way off gear for a while, just now instead of removing T as in the shrinking BB you are removing E and you get the shrinking breasts.  E loves fat and entrenches itself there obese men will start to take on feminine traits, its gross.

dustin

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2009, 10:16:56 PM »
i could care less wht u googled up i have taking plenty of supps to know what i am talking about hell i have a bottle of it here left over from when i was natural and i recently tried using it instead of letro and it did nothing for the gyno which is how i messure the strength of the AI's...... and besides if it works so great then howcome the veterens that have taken alot of cycles and different types come up to bat for novedx xt........ also if you vouch for superdrol then that alone should discredit anything you have to say

You are an idiot. I don't even know where you start. You obviously have more knowledge than anyone else, I'm sure. I never said Novedex XT was a miracle gyno treatment. And for your information, Superdrol is one of the most potent legal steroids, if not the most potent. If it weren't so toxic it'd be one of the best oral steroids ever - far better than dbol or anadrol. But just because it was marketed as a pro hormone, you seem to think it's inferior. God, you are one fucking idiot. I didn't want to just come out and say it but it's true.

That's the last time I ever help you with anything, Shrek. Cheers.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2009, 11:56:20 PM »
luv i agree, but even if it does shrink down when he gets low in bodyfat, it will come right back when he gains the weight back again, you can't always be cut and shit, if he gets it surgically removed lypod and cut out, it will look beautiful all the time, low wieght, bulking etc.

jt
TEAM Nasser

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2009, 02:38:44 PM »
You are an idiot. I don't even know where you start. You obviously have more knowledge than anyone else, I'm sure. I never said Novedex XT was a miracle gyno treatment. And for your information, Superdrol is one of the most potent legal steroids, if not the most potent. If it weren't so toxic it'd be one of the best oral steroids ever - far better than dbol or anadrol. But just because it was marketed as a pro hormone, you seem to think it's inferior. God, you are one fucking idiot. I didn't want to just come out and say it but it's true.

That's the last time I ever help you with anything, Shrek. Cheers.
why thanks for the nice gestures i appreciate when others have meltdonws and blow their load all over the screen...........i gave a real world reason on my post so like i said i could care less about your google post........... now i do understand now why you would say that novedex xt would be a better choice for him takeing in the fact that he worded it as useing the letro as is without gear so iam sorry for not reading the post correctly and yes if that is the case using the novedex is a better choice unless he was doing a real cycle........ but superdrol ewwww

dustin

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2009, 10:03:10 PM »
why thanks for the nice gestures i appreciate when others have meltdonws and blow their load all over the screen...........i gave a real world reason on my post so like i said i could care less about your google post........... now i do understand now why you would say that novedex xt would be a better choice for him takeing in the fact that he worded it as useing the letro as is without gear so iam sorry for not reading the post correctly and yes if that is the case using the novedex is a better choice unless he was doing a real cycle........ but superdrol ewwww

Aight. I didn't realize he had a bit of gyno so in that case I just spent all my time with my posts for nothing really.. letro's the clear winner, although Novedex XT has it's advantages being cheaper, legal and having other nice qualities of it's own. Doesn't hold a candle in a gyno-destroying race though.

SD if it weren't so toxic would be one of the best choices out there. Very strong, you get hard as shit, you hold TONS more glycogen and blow up like none other. I know a lot of Canadian competitors that import the real powders (some are just weaker pro hormones and designer steroids) and run a bit of slin alongside. Gets you past a plateau easily. Fucked up your liver and kidneys real bad though. I otherwise like it better than any oral aside from Naposim - which I have a fat chance in hell ever getting again.