Author Topic: issues in my life that i need help with...  (Read 4443 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: issues in my life that i need help with...
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2009, 09:36:15 AM »

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2009, 10:03:48 AM »
I'm all about the fancy 'body wash' products that come in bottles.

No one is surprised, Tre.

No one at all.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2009, 10:17:48 AM »
i bet he shoves that chunk of soap up and down in his asshole to clean things up.
I wholeheartedly concur.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2009, 11:24:50 AM »

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2009, 11:31:10 AM »
i bet he shoves that chunk of soap up and down in his asshole to clean things up.

maybe he's a firm believer in the sanctity of the rim job?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2009, 07:36:37 PM »
I can see how this would prey upon your mind. 

He's probably having similar thoughts.  You might have to kill him before he strikes first.

lol.
b

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2009, 07:39:04 PM »
NW83 you remind me of this guy sometimes :D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2009, 07:44:12 PM »
What do you do if your kid spills his milk?  Slap him in the head?

i'd put my kid through a brutal leg workout.
Deep Tissue Massage

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2009, 10:59:30 PM »
hello

ive had this happen to me b4, but lately its been bugging me. i have a friend staying w me for a while..and in my shower i have special soap box w my face soap in it that i use to keep my face clear...well its in this little black soap box and i keep it in the corner ledge inside my shower...lately in the past few days ive noticed my soap box standing up on its side, and the once solid bar of soap is split into 2 chunks??? does this mean m friend is using my soap when he showers?? :o
hes home all day when im at work and he gets up later than me and showers when i am gone, so im not sure...but he has his own soap in the shower.
what do yall think??

also
i have a fear...u see lets say i am eating peanut butter...after i am done i will lick the spoon b4 i put it in the sink...i find i kinda do this automatically w any spoon...well lately i have been marinating my chicken in jerk seasoning paste, and i mix it all up w a spoon...and i am worried that 1 day i will lick the nasty dirty spoon after i am done mixing the raw chicken..what do u guys think?

plz help

this is a funny gimick, has it been confirmed that it is Bluto?  Bravo Super, Bravo.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2009, 12:01:59 AM »
Do you leave your washcloth and towel for him to use too? How bout your shavers? Shaving cream? Do you put asshats on your toilets too?

What about drinks in the fridge? He might be leaving lipstick marks on them when he swigs directly out of the bottle.

Do you have a face towel close to the toilet?

How bout your toothbrush? Toothpaste? Maybe he rubs his nasty toothbrush right up against the spout of your toothpaste? Mouthwash bottle? Cup?

Oh so many possibilities of you two swapping your nastiness together without even knowing it.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2009, 12:14:16 AM »
hello

ive had this happen to me b4, but lately its been bugging me. i have a friend staying w me for a while..and in my shower i have special soap box w my face soap in it that i use to keep my face clear...well its in this little black soap box and i keep it in the corner ledge inside my shower...lately in the past few days ive noticed my soap box standing up on its side, and the once solid bar of soap is split into 2 chunks??? does this mean m friend is using my soap when he showers?? :o
hes home all day when im at work and he gets up later than me and showers when i am gone, so im not sure...but he has his own soap in the shower.
what do yall think??

also
i have a fear...u see lets say i am eating peanut butter...after i am done i will lick the spoon b4 i put it in the sink...i find i kinda do this automatically w any spoon...well lately i have been marinating my chicken in jerk seasoning paste, and i mix it all up w a spoon...and i am worried that 1 day i will lick the nasty dirty spoon after i am done mixing the raw chicken..what do u guys think?

plz help

i think you better tell you friend that soap is for controlling your anal warts maybe he will stop using it.

jt
TEAM Nasser

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2009, 05:51:33 AM »
Sorry buddy,I thought the soap was for both of us :-[