Author Topic: Bouncers : the toughest breed out there  (Read 18816 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bouncers : the toughest breed out there
« Reply #150 on: July 14, 2009, 04:43:41 PM »
I would just bear hug a lot of guys keep my head down lift them and run them out.

Was embarassing for them

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #151 on: July 14, 2009, 04:43:44 PM »
= I'm a twink who cant lock some bitch up and fail at my easyass bouncing job and life in general

No you're just a retarded twink who can't afford quality gear, so he has to make trenbolone from cow pellets in his basement :)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #152 on: July 14, 2009, 04:47:28 PM »
I will say one thing to put the nail in the coffin in this thread.... it's 10x easier to deal with a 200lb athletic guy then a coked out 90lb chic. that's drank a bottle of grey goose and probably some ecstasy

You Vets know what I mean, ;)

Is that what happens when your pants are around your ankles and she starts to struggle?  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #153 on: July 14, 2009, 06:25:40 PM »
Is that what happens when your pants are around your ankles and she starts to struggle?  :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #154 on: July 14, 2009, 06:29:36 PM »

;)  ;)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #155 on: July 14, 2009, 07:19:37 PM »
Im being nice to makes profits for MYSELF and im more then fine with that.

you're unemployed, fuckhead.
Deep Tissue Massage

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: July 14, 2009, 07:27:20 PM »
I would just bear hug a lot of guys keep my head down lift them and run them out.

Was embarassing for them

exactly
lift them so their feet are off the floor
carry them out
put them down outside
embarassing as shit for them
with whole bar watching

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #157 on: July 15, 2009, 10:31:28 AM »
I will say one thing to put the nail in the coffin in this thread.... it's 10x easier to deal with a 200lb athletic guy then a coked out 90lb chic. that's drank a bottle of grey goose and probably some ecstasy

You Vets know what I mean, ;)

+1...I rather bounce a dude than break up a chick fight..chicks can be fucking ruthless and brutal. Huge scene, drama, boo-hoo to the cops when they arrive etc..usually with a BF that is cool and fucking embarassed to the max.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #158 on: July 15, 2009, 11:40:29 AM »
I will agree the best night is one where I don't have to risk my face for $150. If I can talk them into going outside with me to "chat" then once pass the door tell them to have a good night and walk back in as my doormen make sure he doesn't follow is always the best move. Less risk of a fight, damaged property etc..

My motto..lol -

It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

Getting this inked on me soon.

That's a heck of a lot of words to get inked on ya :o

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #159 on: July 15, 2009, 01:14:56 PM »
yeah...it's going on my inner arm..the only space left  :-\...elbow to armpit

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #160 on: November 07, 2009, 05:45:29 PM »
*gets popcorn*

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 07, 2009, 05:50:14 PM »
One pitbull can kill 10 bouncers at the same time.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #162 on: November 07, 2009, 05:50:41 PM »
Bouncers are little boys in a mans world.
P

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: November 07, 2009, 05:53:46 PM »
Bouncers are average guys, generally with a part-time job.

It is not like it was 20 years ago where you HAD to fight and be hard to do the door. Its basically a glorified security guard for the most part. There are always exceptions though.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #164 on: November 07, 2009, 05:56:10 PM »
Bouncers are average guys, generally with a part-time job.

It is not like it was 20 years ago where you HAD to fight and be hard to do the door. Its basically a glorified security guard for the most part. There are always exceptions though.

Bouncers are losers that have to work weekend evenings because they have no social skills and no friends to hang out with so they work in front of a door so they won't be lonely.
P

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 07, 2009, 05:56:57 PM »
Many bounce to afford steroids.  :D

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #166 on: November 07, 2009, 05:58:00 PM »
Bouncers are losers that have to work weekend evenings because they have no social skills and no friends to hang out with so they work in front of a door so they won't be lonely.

I have always thought being a doorman is a way to sell drugs.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: November 07, 2009, 05:59:21 PM »
Its a great way to sell drugs. Let a guy in with a few bags of coke. Charge him 50-70quid. Get that on top of your nights pay - 80quid maybe - end up with decent money cash in hand.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #168 on: November 07, 2009, 06:05:31 PM »
Its a great way to sell drugs. Let a guy in with a few bags of coke. Charge him 50-70quid. Get that on top of your nights pay - 80quid maybe - end up with decent money cash in hand.

very unethical, just plain wrong and criminal I might add.

TEAM Nasser

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: November 07, 2009, 06:07:29 PM »
I agree 100% but it has been done before and will be done. A bar I used to work in I am 90% sure it was being done. I was stuck in a catch 22 position.

I caught a guy with coke or dope or something. Went to walk him out started waving a doorman in. The other doorman said to me it was alright. Kinda feigned annoyance at the fella and left it at that saying teh night was nearly over or something and no point in throwing him out.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #170 on: November 07, 2009, 06:10:20 PM »
I agree 100% but it has been done before and will be done. A bar I used to work in I am 90% sure it was being done. I was stuck in a catch 22 position.

I caught a guy with coke or dope or something. Went to walk him out started waving a doorman in. The other doorman said to me it was alright. Kinda feigned annoyance at the fella and left it at that saying teh night was nearly over or something and no point in throwing him out.

thats gotta be embarrassing for your authority as a bouncer, you tell the guy he can't have it in there then another bouncer overrides your authority in front of the loser, WTF!
TEAM Nasser

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #171 on: November 07, 2009, 06:14:48 PM »
Very embarassing. i was young and kinda just got pissed off quietly for a few minutes then let it blow over. Not worth stressing out over. i was young though if a situation like that happened now I would def just go with what I initially planned to at least save face and maintain some sort of authority.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #172 on: November 07, 2009, 06:15:36 PM »
thats gotta be embarrassing for your authority as a bouncer, you tell the guy he can't have it in there then another bouncer overrides your authority in front of the loser, WTF!

Goudy is quite the loser.
P

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: November 07, 2009, 06:20:23 PM »
What would make me more of a loser, lying saying how I beat 35 rugby guys at once or just being honest and telling the truth about an incident that happened. You learn from your mistakes.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #174 on: November 07, 2009, 06:23:46 PM »
What would make me more of a loser, lying saying how I beat 35 rugby guys at once or just being honest and telling the truth about an incident that happened. You learn from your mistakes.

Then you should learn to get a real job and while you are at it, you should learn how to bench press  8)
P