Author Topic: "Melvin Anthony looks like a potential Olympia threat now" ----- Royalty  (Read 6683 times)

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
"He looks better than Dexter"

;D

???

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
All gums

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
you really need to think about it... this guy had an entire year to do not nothing but train, eat, sleep, fukk his girl and juice... and this is the result????

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
if you're not in shape, there's no reason you can't pose in a pair of these

Fuck that photo is funny.
Seconds later he was jumped by ninja's.

Don't worry he kicked there ass.

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
you really need to think about it... this guy had an entire year to do not nothing but train, eat, sleep,fukk his girl  and juice... and this is the result?Huh
::) ::) ::) ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
first Dexter, now Melvin?

It's getting worse every year.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
you really need to think about it... this guy had an entire year to do not nothing but train, eat, sleep, fukk his girl and juice... and this is the result????
Exactly, A lazy bastard.

Method101

• Getbig V
Simple thing is:

Not enough Juice.

So much for the juice only being 10%

hahahaha

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Simple thing is:

Not enough Juice.

hahahaha

are you implying Mel would look like this if he didn't juice?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Simple thing is:

Not enough Juice.

hahahaha
Not only that.

Even if he is off juice, if he trains and eats enough, he wouldnt shrink and look that bad.
So, just a lazy bastard.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Melvin is pretty serious reviewing his posing video with Cormier during eating and drinking a couple days ago.
(pics courtesy of http://www.flexonline.com/)

Stavios

Not only that.

Even if he is off juice, if he trains and eats enough, he wouldnt shrink and look that bad.
So, just a lazy bastard.

Yes he would bro

spinnis

Melvin is pretty serious reviewing his posing video with Cormier during eating and drinking a couple days ago.
(pics courtesy of http://www.flexonline.com/)

5 dudes watching a man in a thong pose?

..........Living the life.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
5 dudes watching a man in a thong pose?

..........Living the life.

you never watch the Olympia with your friends  ???

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Maybe the Nubain addiction has something to do with it?

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
melvin came from the same camp as shawn ray via john brown.  what happen with melvin's career?  he had a hard time getting a sponsor but ronnie became mro with a full-time job + OT.  what happen to melvin?

is bbing a ticket for melvin like kamali...just to avoid a job?  you can add chris and long list of others.
Oh...Monica!

wild willie

• Getbig V
damn

cormier and melvin look large

by the way......melvin earned his college degree and was interested in becoming a preacher.....not sure if he is still pursuing that or not....

Stavios

melvin came from the same camp as shawn ray via john brown.  what happen with melvin's career?  he had a hard time getting a sponsor but ronnie became mro with a full-time job + OT.  what happen to melvin?

is bbing a ticket for melvin like kamali...just to avoid a job?  you can add chris and long list of others.

Milos said that melvin was bragging about eating hot dogs and junk food all the way to the show

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Milos said that melvin was bragging about eating hot dogs and junk food all the way to the show

Though Milos also says he eats whatever he wants. Cakes, bread etc.  :D

Stavios

Though Milos also says he eats whatever he wants. Cakes, bread etc.  :D

well with DNP you can pretty much anything that you want up to a certain point !

for that last bit of bodyfat you need to go very clean in the diet but I saw with my eyes people dieting with 2 cheat DAYS per week eating whatever the fuck they want and they got lean as fuck

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
well with DNP you can pretty much anything that you want up to a certain point !

for that last bit of bodyfat you need to go very clean in the diet but I saw with my eyes people dieting with 2 cheat DAYS per week eating whatever the fuck they want and they got lean as fuck

DNP?
Oh...Monica!

Stavios

Method101

• Getbig V
DNP has made many a man melt from the inside out. No joke

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
DNP has made many a man melt from the inside out. No joke

Yeah it's crazy shit when some lazy people who don't even need to lose much bodyfat are thinking about using it...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"

I think cataracts is the most scary possible side effect. Very rare but if was one of the unlucky ones who got them I'd never forgive myself. The possibility of OD isn't something that would concern me since you can dose it low - you don't have to dose at close to the lethal range. DNP is healthier than the Usnic Acid that Palumbo is selling.

I know some pros use it but everyone denies it it seems.