Author Topic: Romo/Jessica split  (Read 4382 times)

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
Re: Romo/Jessica split
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2009, 08:35:16 PM »
jessica simpson is chump change based on what i saw on a recent work trip to dallas about a month ago..
he can do a lot better than that

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2009, 08:39:08 PM »
jessica simpson is chump change based on what i saw on a recent work trip to dallas about a month ago..
He did!!!!!   That Underwood chick.  Well he can't have Pam Oliver, she's Troy's ho!!!!
((-::

billytwolips

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2009, 11:59:14 PM »

I'm sure that Tony Homo can do a lot better but he still SUCKS ASS as a Quarterback.

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2009, 03:31:50 AM »
paperbag-able face sometime but not too bad she...

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2009, 03:35:06 AM »
Needs to gain 30 pounds to be considered HOT:

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2009, 05:13:26 PM »
I'm sure that Tony Homo can do a lot better but he still SUCKS ASS as a Quarterback.
2 Pro Bowls ??????   and your saying he sucks ass????????      :o

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2009, 05:20:13 PM »
How many FA forced in QBs   ever made the pro bowl and guided   his team to the playoffs 2ce?    Not many.   Especially from little Eastern Illionois!!!!!!!!    When Dalla signs you as an undrafted FA...it means they initioally have no need for you.  You are to be used to fill camp space.   And look at where he is today.   I'd say the 5th best qb playing today. For sure. May not be Brady or Payton    but he's in there with Eli   Rothlesburger (ok no SB yet  but its comming), and Warner  for sure.   He's a leader when left alone....but when you have a coach (Tuna and Garrett) choking your leash    or a wr   begging for the ball ....its a lot to juggle......T/Ro  is the man!!!!   Keep on riden!!!!! Pistols loaded...ridem  C/boy

body88

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2009, 05:42:01 PM »

Another getbig super stud who thinks JESSICA SIMPSON is "chump change". 

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2009, 05:56:51 PM »
How many FA forced in QBs   ever made the pro bowl and guided   his team to the playoffs 2ce?    Not many.   Especially from little Eastern Illionois!!!!!!!!    When Dalla signs you as an undrafted FA...it means they initioally have no need for you.  You are to be used to fill camp space.   And look at where he is today.   I'd say the 5th best qb playing today. For sure. May not be Brady or Payton    but he's in there with Eli  &guy (ok no SB yet  but its comming), and Warner  for sure.   He's a leader when left alone....but when you have a coach (Tuna and Garrett) choking your leash    or a wr   begging for the ball ....its a lot to juggle......T/Ro  is the man!!!!   Keep on riden!!!!! Pistols loaded...ridem  C/boy
i disagree completely with what you said about " he's a leader when left alone"...

as a matter of fact, he's a great QB when they are up by 14, but under pressure...AY YAY YAY...need i remind you of the Field Goal attempt where he fumbled the ball with 1:20 left and caused them to lose 21-19?  or all the other games where he's going for the winning drive, but throws an interception?

Romo has not shown leadership or if he can survive under the pressure. And dont think im just a Cowboys hater...im a die hard Patriots fan but who do i have the most respect for in the NFL? Eli Manning ! the kid ended our fantasy year , gave us our first loss of the season in the superbowl, but he gained my respect cuz he was a fucking leader and when he was under pressure, he didnt crumble like romo did.

To me, i have Romo, Phillip Rivers, Chad Pennington, and even Favre all in the same skill level. Honestly i think Matt Cassel showed more skill than Romo, and under pressure, he held his head high and led the pats to some great comebacks...

But face it, Romo isnt the superstar Dallas thinks he is... i think Cowboys will go 10-6, or 11-5 at best this season, no way they can win the superbowl

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2009, 11:34:39 AM »
i disagree completely with what you said about " he's a leader when left alone"...

as a matter of fact, he's a great QB when they are up by 14, but under pressure...AY YAY YAY...need i remind you of the Field Goal attempt where he fumbled the ball with 1:20 left and caused them to lose 21-19?  or all the other games where he's going for the winning drive, but throws an interception?

Romo has not shown leadership or if he can survive under the pressure. And dont think im just a Cowboys hater...im a die hard Patriots fan but who do i have the most respect for in the NFL? Eli Manning ! the kid ended our fantasy year , gave us our first loss of the season in the superbowl, but he gained my respect cuz he was a fucking leader and when he was under pressure, he didnt crumble like romo did.

To me, i have Romo, Phillip Rivers, Chad Pennington, and even Favre all in the same skill level. Honestly i think Matt Cassel showed more skill than Romo, and under pressure, he held his head high and led the pats to some great comebacks...

But face it, Romo isnt the superstar Dallas thinks he is... i think Cowboys will go 10-6, or 11-5 at best this season, no way they can win the superbowl
No   oNE   person wins or loses games.   Teams lose together.  That botched snap    was not the only thing that lead to our loss.   Besides our 2ndery were all injured and Seatlle's QB had plenty of time to win wether the fg was good or not.  So that incident is faaaar behind me.    Eli didn't beat the Pats  THE G-MEN did as a team!!!!  Romo has fumbled and thrown ints   because he always waits for or tries THE BIG PLAY!!!  Thats the winner in him.  Hurt or not.  He wants to win  and has.....And like I said not much was expected from him in the beginning   and he's THIS GREAT SO FAR.....and has many more years to come......so the SB is not far away from us.   

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2009, 11:39:45 AM »

ELI   is not a leader!!!!!    He is LEAD!!!!   Litteraly       Everybody tells him what to do   from the ball kid  to the head coach!!!!!   Their    SB win was a fluke  they played best on the road  but got wipped at home all year!!!!!!   It was all made for them   but it wasn't in no way   just Manning   no way!!!!   He's no a leader  Tiki admitted it .....so has the defense!!!!!   

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2009, 01:01:28 PM »
No   oNE   person wins or loses games.   Teams lose together.  That botched snap    was not the only thing that lead to our loss.   Besides our 2ndery were all injured and Seatlle's QB had plenty of time to win wether the fg was good or not.  So that incident is faaaar behind me.    Eli didn't beat the Pats  THE G-MEN did as a team!!!!  Romo has fumbled and thrown ints   because he always waits for or tries THE BIG PLAY!!!  Thats the winner in him.  Hurt or not.  He wants to win  and has.....And like I said not much was expected from him in the beginning   and he's THIS GREAT SO FAR.....and has many more years to come......so the SB is not far away from us.   

Keep dreaming.  As long as Al Davis, I mean Jerry Jones is the owner, with puppet head coaches, disrupting the lockeroom with asenine front office moves, they will be a far cry from winning the SB.  Troy, himself, has questioned Tony's leadership ability.  They guy is an athlete, no question, but is he a winner.  So far, NO is the emphatic answer.  And it is not like they haven't had talented teams.  Fast Willie Parker was an undrafter Free Agent who went to the Pro Bowl, AND WON TWO SBs.  Homo is not the answer.  Cancun, anyone? 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2009, 01:13:29 PM »
Tony Romo is good but I'd trade him and half the offense in a second to have a twenty two year old version of this guy taking snaps.

Aikman was leadership personified.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2009, 01:30:39 PM »
It had to happen.  I called him a month ago  and told him   

That's funny, because I talked to him last night and he says he has no clue who you are.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2009, 02:41:01 PM »
Tony Romo is good but I'd trade him and half the offense in a second to have a twenty two year old version of this guy taking snaps.

Aikman was leadership personified.

Well fantasy dreaming is useless...and although Troy was great at times....even he found ways to F games up....believe me I know.   QB is a tuff job...and with fans like me, its harder....but I respect both guys....adding in White and Bledsoe...I may have cursed them a new one   but when we win ....I praised those guys. 

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2009, 02:47:22 PM »
Keep dreaming.  As long as Al Davis, I mean Jerry Jones is the owner, with puppet head coaches, disrupting the lockeroom with asenine front office moves, they will be a far cry from winning the SB.  Troy, himself, has questioned Tony's leadership ability.  They guy is an athlete, no question, but is he a winner.  So far, NO is the emphatic answer.  And it is not like they haven't had talented teams.  Fast Willie Parker was an undrafter Free Agent who went to the Pro Bowl, AND WON TWO SBs.  Homo is not the answer.  Cancun, anyone? 
I was an Aikman fan   but just because he questions Romo's leadership   5 minutes after praising him   does not mean   I have to.   And yes Romo is a winner   check his w/l record...BUT  he did NOT win those games alone.  Dallas wins and loses as a team. Jones is the owner and yes he will micromanage at times.   If I invested money in a team   I'd want to get involved also...its my ass!!!!!   Every "front office move" Jones has made was in a hard attempt to win.....nothing wrong with that.  It may work   but in in many ways it may not....but I like where we are headed...just wish we got there sooner. Life of a Cowboys fan  is tuff but I luv it.   

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2009, 02:57:48 PM »
I was an Aikman fan   but just because he questions Romo's leadership   5 minutes after praising him   does not mean   I have to.   And yes Romo is a winner   check his w/l record...BUT  he did NOT win those games alone.  Dallas wins and loses as a team. Jones is the owner and yes he will micromanage at times.   If I invested money in a team   I'd want to get involved also...its my ass!!!!!   Every "front office move" Jones has made was in a hard attempt to win.....nothing wrong with that.  It may work   but in in many ways it may not....but I like where we are headed...just wish we got there sooner. Life of a Cowboys fan  is tuff but I luv it.   

WTF are you talking about!??

I came right out and said Tony Romo is a legit top 10 quarterback in this league.

Do you really think T.O. or anyone else would be getting away with this bullshit if Aikman was back there at quarterback? Not a chance in hell. He has every right to question Romo's leadership even after praising his talent. When is the last time you seen Romo give an ass chewing on the sideline like Aikman would without even a moments hesitation??

I promise you that I am every bit a Cowboys fan as you are but sometimes you Homer apologists make me sick.

body88

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2009, 03:00:02 PM »
I was an Airman Fan but just because he questions Romo's leadership  5 minutes after praising him does not mean  I have to.  and yes Room is a winner check his w/l record...BUT  he did NOT win those games alone.  Dallas wins and loses as a team. Jones is the owner and yes he will micromanage at times.  if I invested money in a team I'd want to get involved also...its my ass!!!!!  every "front office move" Jones has made was in a hard attempt to win.....nothing wrong with that.  It may work but in in many ways it may not....but I like where we are headed...just wish we got there sooner. Life of a Cowboys Fan is Tiff but I Liv it.   

Winning team's let the coaches and gm's call the shots, not the owners.  Indy, Pitt, NE - etc.  You never see guys like Rooney or Kraft on the sidelines mucking things up.  There is a difference between getting involved with your team and undermining everything that your staff does.  The cowboys will never win another sb with Jones acting the way he does.  The salery cap makes the hardest working teams the ones who win.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2009, 03:00:57 PM »

we all can't pull in 10's like you can stud ::)
No Worries 4 me

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2009, 03:03:55 PM »

Your insane.

True Dallas has a ton of beautiful women but she is hardly "chump change".

When that girl is in shape she is beautiful.

body88

« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2009, 03:06:02 PM »
Your insane.

True Dallas has a ton of beautiful women but she is hardly "chump change".

When that girl is in shape she is beautiful.

Agreed, that guy is your typical getbig super stud.  I've been to Dallas several times and Jessica Simpson hot is not the norm.  There are a lot of hot women, but the fact is that we have another getbig lier on our hands  ::)

Chump Change, lol

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2009, 04:06:33 PM »
Winning team's let the coaches and gm's call the shots, not the owners.  Indy, Pitt, NE - etc.  You never see guys like Rooney or Kraft on the sidelines mucking things up.  There is a difference between getting involved with your team and undermining everything that your staff does.  The cowboys will never win another sb with Jones acting the way he does.  The salery cap makes the hardest working teams the ones who win.
Those guys are too old to CHEER their franchise on ....but come on    if YOU owed a football team   and were allowed to stand on the sidelines and cheer....you wouldn't go??  I sure would ...just because your the teams Exec.  does not mean you cannot be a fan.   The team Dallas currently has is good enough to win the SB this year.   Not saying (or betting ) it will happen...but we have what we need   and Jerry Jones is why we have these guys  and coaches.   My only worry is the LG (and LT  when Flozell falls asleep)  and the O line depth...other than that we are a looken  a good. :)

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2009, 04:10:12 PM »
we all can't pull in 10's like you can stud ::)
Honestly    I never saw anything into her......in other words  I've seen better  here (LA) and in Dallas.  But  thanks to her  Tony has been in  those magazines I see in the check out line.  Not many fans get to see there QB in those mags....I did...Thanks Jessica 8)

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2009, 04:20:56 PM »
WTF are you talking about!??

I came right out and said Tony Romo is a legit top 10 quarterback in this league.

Do you really think T.O. or anyone else would be getting away with this bullshit if Aikman was back there at quarterback? Not a chance in hell. He has every right to question Romo's leadership even after praising his talent. When is the last time you seen Romo give an ass chewing on the sideline like Aikman would without even a moments hesitation??

I promise you that I am every bit a Cowboys fan as you are but sometimes you Homer apologists make me sick.

All our DRAMA started a month after we won our last Super Bowl. And TA was the QB then   so why'd it prolong to now if Troy was such a leader?  TO's done nothing but played wr (catch/block.  The media highlights him so we are bound to see things and hear things that cause worry,  but since he was in Dallas, all he did was make plays.  I think Parcells was a bit jealous of TO stealing HIS SPOTLIGHT!!!!!!    Aikman would have loved to have a TO opposite the Playmaker!!!!!!   As for Romo,  his mind is too far into the game   as he's usually discussing plays with Garrett and Witten,  and once in a while  he'll have a ear for TO.    yes  I'm a fan too   and see light at the end of this looong ass tunnel.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2009, 10:40:04 PM »

x2

On top of that he is on his way to be worth well over 100 million dollars and having to deal with some bitch's Dad every other day would have to fucking suck ballz...Plus the her father is a fucking Nerd Jesus freak to boot...Romo has some serious natural talent...The problem is his work ethic and the fact that he can not look into a camera without smiling...

Matt Cassel is going to be a fucking stud in 3 years...Tom Brady is in awe of the guys arm...