Author Topic: Meghan McCain: "Joe The Plumber -- You Can Quote Me -- Is A Dumbass"  (Read 5269 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Meghan McCain: "Joe The Plumber -- You Can Quote Me -- Is A Dumbass"
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2009, 11:23:43 AM »
The point is those people are the death of the party.Everytime the party shifts left it looses.

they do okay in gov and congressional races.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2009, 12:22:22 PM »
they do okay in gov and congressional races.

Only in certain states.However,I lived in CT.We had a guy named Chris Shays that was about as moderate as you could get.He got beat in the last election.You know why?Because he tried to out democrat a democrat,it cant be done.If republicans just stand on conservative principles they do fine.By the way,my definition of conservative principles are not anti-abortion,its low taxes less government spending and getting the government the hell out of our lives.

McCain loves government so much and thinks it should have so much power that it dictates drug testing policies in sports and that it can ban ultimate fighting.Powell thinks people want more taxes and more government.Sorry,thats the death of the party.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2009, 12:29:46 PM »
crist and arnold out demo'ed a democrat.

James

« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2009, 12:45:37 PM »
Mccain's daughter did a lot of TV and radio leading up to the 2008 election.  She convinced voters there he was a good choice for gay and lesbian voters.  She appealed to a lot of people because she is so darn honest and real about things.

If you want to talk about powell, start a thread on that.  Mccain helped her dad's ticket by campaigning for him, talking to voters he'd probably have no chance with before (gay and lesbian), then voted for him.

Meghan mccain did more to help the R party in 2008 than every mccain voter on getbig, combined.

she did all of this for her father, not for the republican party

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2009, 12:47:04 PM »
She's pitiful.  I wish she knew how much the media uses her for ratings.   :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2009, 12:48:39 PM »
She's pitiful.  I wish she knew how much the media uses her for ratings.   :-\

She is pissed off that Joe the Plumber was not happy about McCain supporting TARP and the bailouts. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2009, 12:52:32 PM »
she did all of this for her father, not for the republican party

she's still working for the R party, hoping they'll return to a party not run by bullies.

She's trying to fix it.

many ppl here are ssimply holding onto a sinking relic that most repubs are outgrowing. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2009, 12:55:06 PM »
she's still working for the R party, hoping they'll return to a party not run by bullies.

She's trying to fix it.

many ppl here are ssimply holding onto a sinking relic that most repubs are outgrowing. 

The idiot has no clue on economics, 2nd amendment, law, etc. 

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2009, 01:05:37 PM »

She's trying to fix it.

Actually, that party is declining because of the mindsets of the Megan McCain's.   They've actually gone away from the principles that have allowed the republican party 5 of the last 9 presidential terms.  I think President Obama is a one-term deal at the rate he is spending. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2009, 02:11:23 PM »
crist and arnold out demo'ed a democrat.

That is absolutely not true.Arnold ran as a guy that would shrink the government,cut taxes and bring some sense to government.He has goverened like a democrat and he will soon be out of office because of it.His embrace of enviro kookiness is the death of that state.Crist also ran as a tax cutter and a guy that would shrink government.He has goverened as a lib.The state is going down ,down down.Now,at least he hasnt raised taxes ...yet.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2009, 11:21:30 PM »
She is a nit wit.Everytime I see her all I think is "WOW,McCain even gets smoked by Cheyney when it comes to daughters".

I think she did all right in that clip... granted they were throwing her softballs.

As for the comparison to Cheney's daughter, ...there is no comparison.
Cheney's daughters are grown woman. Meghan McCain is a child in comparison.
Give her a few years, and she'll be just as articulate and eloquent if not more so.
Begala's French Revolution punchline was pretty good, ...but it's delivery was a tad too mean-spirited imo.
He could have made the same point in less of a venomous manner. He came off as a bully beating up a little girl
w

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2009, 01:53:13 PM »
meghan is nice and so are her parents.  palin( and her family) on the other hand is a fuckin train wreck.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2009, 03:54:41 PM »
That is absolutely not true.Arnold ran as a guy that would shrink the government,cut taxes and bring some sense to government.He has goverened like a democrat and he will soon be out of office because of it.His embrace of enviro kookiness is the death of that state.Crist also ran as a tax cutter and a guy that would shrink government.He has goverened as a lib.The state is going down ,down down.Now,at least he hasnt raised taxes ...yet.

and Cali is also a land of plenty that has been driven into the ground and turned into a smoldering heap of nothingness and failed ideas.