Author Topic: Just got off the phone with Carrot Top  (Read 10982 times)

dustin

Re: Just got off the phone with Carrot Top
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2009, 04:32:13 PM »
Whatever's in his shoulders, implants, scar tissue, etc.. he needs to pay to have that shit removed, ASAP!!! He's got a lot of money so I don't see why he doesn't. If I were a super rich celeb I'd visit an anti-aging clinic, get scripts for my juice and growth hormone and be done with it.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2009, 06:05:00 PM »
Whatever's in his shoulders, implants, scar tissue, etc.. he needs to pay to have that shit removed, ASAP!!! He's got a lot of money so I don't see why he doesn't. If I were a super rich celeb I'd visit an anti-aging clinic, get scripts for my juice and growth hormone and be done with it.

He thinks he looks good.  Thus the crazy hair, mascara, and fake shoulder pads.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2009, 10:36:20 PM »

Dear Self Richeous Henry Rollins

The day you thought Jenene Garafalo was cool or good for your career, was the day you jumped the shark...You try way to hard bro...You interview skills are some of the worst on the planet and why the fuck are you so unrelaxed and robot like?

By the way, how long do you plan on staying in the closet?

Black Flag         cool
Henry Rollins  not cool

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2009, 12:06:07 AM »

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2009, 12:12:34 AM »
When I stayed @ the Luxor, tix were $120 to see this clown.... unreal.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2009, 12:23:22 AM »
I went in the Gold's on Flamingo and Sandhill and out walks Carrot Top in a tank top, looking swole as ever. Dude is in decent shape.  He's about 5'10 190-200 and 7-8% bf.  His face is hideous up close (hell from far away also).  Pretty nice guy though and took pics with fans on the way out.

BTW those shoulders are really messed up looking up close, no synthol but def site injections.

I know scott and i promise you that's not from site injections and wiggs is right he's a great guy, very friendly with his fans.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2009, 12:24:10 AM »
When I stayed @ the Luxor, tix were $120 to see this clown.... unreal.

lol, why would someone pay that much? its a fucking comedian. not a rock band or something. even then it would be too much.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2009, 03:17:36 AM »
lol, why would someone pay that much? its a fucking comedian. not a rock band or something. even then it would be too much.

Agreed, I just laughed and walked away... even my fiancee was like 'carrot who!? I'm not paying $120 for this shit'

LOL

instead I went to the shooting ranges and had a good 2 hours shooting time some of my fav. auto assault rifles that are banned where I currently reside (Canada)

:)

Now I just need to find a place in Vegas where there is a good selection of sniper rifles, specifically SVD-Dragunov's
M40's, or a nice M82A1 SASR

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2009, 03:38:04 AM »
I went in the Gold's on Flamingo and Sandhill and out walks Carrot Top in a tank top, looking swole as ever. Dude is in decent shape.  He's about 5'10 190-200 and 7-8% bf.  His face is hideous up close (hell from far away also).  Pretty nice guy though and took pics with fans on the way out.

BTW those shoulders are really messed up looking up close, no synthol but def site injections.

So Wiggs, have you decided to reconsider and remain with the GetBig family and not ditch us? I hope so. Just ignore the racist comments from some these red neck goons. Crude ignorance blossoms freely on this board. We need more guys like you here. I really think you are one of the more level headed, down to earth people on this board. Especially for a Black guy.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2009, 05:03:36 AM »
straight cash homey
Will You take Visa apartment?  ???

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2009, 05:24:30 AM »
I know scott and i promise you that's not from site injections and wiggs is right he's a great guy, very friendly with his fans.
Hi Scott  ;D

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2009, 07:27:03 AM »
I was in Vegas a few weeks ago and saw CT's show, one of the funniest comedians I have ever seen.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2009, 07:31:00 AM »
I was in Vegas a few weeks ago and saw CT's show, one of the funniest comedians I have ever seen.
If you think prop comedy is funny, I think you need a refresher course in humour.   :-\

/let me guess: you're a dane cook fan?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2009, 07:45:11 AM »
So Wiggs, have you decided to reconsider and remain with the GetBig family and not ditch us? I hope so. Just ignore the racist comments from some these red neck goons. Crude ignorance blossoms freely on this board. We need more guys like you here. I really think you are one of the more level headed, down to earth people on this board. Especially for a Black guy.

Yes sir.  I'll be staying.  Warden Ron has cleaned up a bit.  I've been ignoring and its worked.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2009, 07:58:32 AM »
If you think prop comedy is funny, I think you need a refresher course in humour.   :-\

I get a thrill when I manage to pick an above average booger.  Some of us are easily amused.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2009, 08:03:41 AM »
I get a thrill when I manage to pick an above average booger.  Some of us are easily amused.
Good point. A well-executed sub-decibel fart still makes me smile.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2009, 08:34:34 AM »

actually he did more stand-up comedy than props, I was surprised.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2009, 08:39:09 AM »
Good point. A well-executed sub-decibel fart still makes me smile.

I don't know what's up with me this last week but I'm breaking eardrums & melting nosehairs.  Not making many friends but it's a rip roarin' good time.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2009, 11:13:34 AM »

oil or lumps in the shoulders was/were only meant for flex wheeler.  no one else looks good with that stuff.

Oh...Monica!

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2009, 11:19:36 AM »
awesome vid.. ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2009, 01:39:29 PM »
Yes sir.  I'll be staying.  Warden Ron has cleaned up a bit.  I've been ignoring and its worked.

Thank God! Now I can go back to saying some of my best friends (well, friend) are Black just before I make a racist comment.

Um, we are friends, right? Sort of in a noncommittal, not actually knowing, awkwardly avoiding, live and let live, sort of way. 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2009, 02:03:00 PM »
ALL PED

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2009, 02:45:56 PM »
oil or lumps in the shoulders was/were only meant for flex wheeler.  no one else looks good with that stuff.

is that shopped, his arms look fuckin' re-donkulous in that picture.

ygbodybuilder10

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2009, 02:48:33 PM »

every time i seen him i never seen any abs, so i dont think he is 7% body fat
Team SCI-FIT

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2009, 03:54:57 PM »

I guess he's sponging in all his info he got from THE ULTIMATE BEEF!!!!
((-::