Author Topic: Natural or not?  (Read 5097 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Natural or not?
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2009, 01:33:12 AM »
you not always know someone did hormones. i know of guys in the gym that are skinny runts who did took them cause i heard so.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2009, 02:06:37 AM »
friends,,again as i said here plenty of times ,,size is not the only result of hormone use,,it is a lot more than size,,it is quality of muscle,,, THICKNESS OF PHYSIQE,,body fat reduction ,,water bloat,, fullness of muscle ,,hardness,,etc etc

in this case the fella is not on hormones at the current time pic is taken and most likley never been on them,,never the less his physiqe is nothing more than average human that does some sports and belong in the black brotherhood

remember black fellas do a lot of rec drugs that let them eat whatever and not gain much weight,,this fella how ever is nothing absolutrly nothing ,, a fit guy that is not fat and has some muscle from playing sports and going ymca from time to time

mj15 approved

maybe that guy not good responder to drug?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2009, 06:50:53 AM »
Throw him over board and see if he can swim back to the boat ;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2009, 06:55:21 AM »
Throw him over board and see if he can swim back to the boat ;D

as i mentioned before, i was on vacation and a colored fella took us out on a boat.  he could actually swim pretty damn well.  might have something to do with living on an island the size of a basketball court.

then again, when we got on land, he mugged us, and then slam dunked a basketball.  weird.
Deep Tissue Massage

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2009, 07:12:57 AM »
friends,,again as i said here plenty of times ,,size is not the only result of hormone use,,it is a lot more than size,,it is quality of muscle,,, THICKNESS OF PHYSIQE,,body fat reduction ,,water bloat,, fullness of muscle ,,hardness,,etc etc

in this case the fella is not on hormones at the current time pic is taken and most likley never been on them,,never the less his physiqe is nothing more than average human that does some sports and belong in the black brotherhood

remember black fellas do a lot of rec drugs that let them eat whatever and not gain much weight,,this fella how ever is nothing absolutrly nothing ,, a fit guy that is not fat and has some muscle from playing sports and going ymca from time to time

mj15 approved

::) Really?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2009, 07:14:57 AM »
as i mentioned before, i was on vacation and a colored fella took us out on a boat.  he could actually swim pretty damn well.  might have something to do with living on an island the size of a basketball court.

then again, when we got on land, he mugged us, and then slam dunked a basketball.  weird.

Sounds like the Caribbean to me.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2009, 09:31:15 AM »
slavery produced some fine specimines..........

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2009, 09:44:50 AM »

haha, at least he didnt then hop into his police auction bought chevy caprice with the spotlite still mounted on the driver's side window, sittin' on 22's.............then he might have been a cliche'

:D :D

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2009, 09:46:12 AM »
all drugs and slave genetics

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2009, 10:15:24 AM »

the guy has a good clean pec line, which is purely genetic.  Other than that i don't see what the big deal is, he's a fairly muscular dude

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2009, 10:41:02 AM »
you not always know someone did hormones. i know of guys in the gym that are skinny runts who did took them cause i heard so.

they are lying if gh15 says so

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2009, 11:01:30 AM »
slavery produced some fine specimines..........
No it did not.  First off, The Phenotype does not determine the Genotype.  Also, the gene pool was too varied and constantly changing to select for certain alleles, and the alleles that you "think" were selected for, would be impossible to discern and isolate given the short generation of slavery.  The population was not isolated enough, thus the gene pool was not isolated to select for "favorable" alleles. nor were enough generations birthed to effect any kind of genetic change, couple that with an incredibly diverse population.

Never repeat this myth again.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2009, 11:03:38 AM »
Please see my previous post regarding this myth and never repeat it again.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2009, 06:07:31 PM »
No it did not.  First off, The Phenotype does not determine the Genotype.  Also, the gene pool was too varied and constantly changing to select for certain alleles, and the alleles that you "think" were selected for, would be impossible to discern and isolate given the short generation of slavery.  The population was not isolated enough, thus the gene pool was not isolated to select for "favorable" alleles. nor were enough generations birthed to effect any kind of genetic change, couple that with an incredibly diverse population.

Never repeat this myth again.

LOL, how are your adopted dogs?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!