Author Topic: SOMEBODY Help Serge Nubret  (Read 2194 times)

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
SOMEBODY Help Serge Nubret
« on: July 17, 2009, 04:25:49 PM »
Serge Nubret has been in hospital for 4 months - rumours have been circulating that his daughters tried to kill him and as it failed, he is now trapped in hospital by his anaesthetist daughter!!!
Somebody smuggled in a laptop for Serge so he could try and get help - Check this out (half way down) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108538011&page=116

CAN ANYBODY HELP SERGE???

spinnis

Re: SOMEBODY Help Serge Nubret
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 04:27:41 PM »
very strange, they are gonna track the ip

The Wizard

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 04:31:07 PM »
very strange, they are gonna track the ip
been done. Serge is the ONLY one with the password to post on BB.com - he insisted on that. Somebody on here has the contactes within Weider / The Law in Paris to help Serge.

Arnold is looking into this already with Franco's help but something has to be done FASTER - Serge is nearly 71, has lost 6 stone since being in hospital and needs our help!

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 04:33:11 PM »
amazing that no one can do ANYTHING ABOUT IT RIGHT AWAY.

dustin

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 04:37:02 PM »
BB.com's headquarters are on the issue as we speak. I PM'd a mod and they said it was escalated immediately... pretty neat to see how seriously they're taking the matters.

I was almost ready to pick up my phone but I wouldn't know what the fuck to do... if that was an impersonator they're doing a great job. They looks like an authentic Serge post. I really hope to God that he's okay.

The Wizard

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 04:38:06 PM »
Fuckin ridiculous man..... Its been 4 months now. I saw Serge in London in Novenmber last year. He was 16stone and VERY muscular at 70 and about to re-launch his career in the USA. His daughters have done this before he had the chance to leave France and nobody will help him!!

Bob, IFBB, Shaun, Arnold????? You all read Getbig - Help Serge .... Lets pay him back for what he gave bodybuilding...

The Wizard

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 04:39:51 PM »
BB.com's headquarters are on the issue as we speak. I PM'd a mod and they said it was escalated immediately... pretty neat to see how seriously they're taking the matters.

I was almost ready to pick up my phone but I wouldn't know what the fuck to do... if that was an impersonator they're doing a great job. They looks like an authentic Serge post. I really hope to God that he's okay.
Yeh. Looks like things could start to happen now. Serge is one tough dude, lets hope he pulls through and gets free.

spinnis

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2009, 04:43:19 PM »
Its funny how we knows his daughter is doing this, yet, guess who is still taking care of him?! His daghter

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2009, 04:45:25 PM »
Its funny how we knows his daughter is doing this, yet, guess who is still taking care of him?! His daghter
he is tryhing to sell more dvds,,,

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2009, 04:46:03 PM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2009, 04:46:46 PM »
Serge Nubret has been in hospital for 4 months - rumours have been circulating that his daughters tried to kill him and as it failed, he is now trapped in hospital by his anaesthetist daughter!!!
Somebody smuggled in a laptop for Serge so he could try and get help - Check this out (half way down) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108538011&page=116

CAN ANYBODY HELP SERGE???

What landed him in the hospital in the first place?

The Wizard

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2009, 04:47:00 PM »
Exactly! She is keeping him sedated in the hospital 90% of the time. She is an anaethetist - transferred herself to his hospital immediately and has control of his case. Its a complete cover up job controlled by her. How this can happen in the 21st Century is incredible.
They are selling his JUST released biography and pocketing the profits, selling off the land he owns and much much more. They have to be stopped and arrested.

The Wizard

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2009, 04:50:31 PM »
he is tryhing to sell more dvds,,,
I have followed this 1st hand - Serge is in a bad way. One friend smuggled out a video clip of him (Shaun Ray has seen) and he looks terrible!! Serge was booked to tour the Uk, Do FIBO and guest pose at the 2009 Olympia at nearly 71 years old and his daughters have stopped all this in its tracks......
He needs the powerful people within bodybuilding to help him. He has done enough for them over the years - If any are reading this. Help a brother bodybuilder - Please

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2009, 04:55:38 PM »
I have followed this 1st hand - Serge is in a bad way. One friend smuggled out a video clip of him (Shaun Ray has seen) and he looks terrible!! Serge was booked to tour the Uk, Do FIBO and guest pose at the 2009 Olympia at nearly 71 years old and his daughters have stopped all this in its tracks......
He needs the powerful people within bodybuilding to help him. He has done enough for them over the years - If any are reading this. Help a brother bodybuilder - Please
I talked to him and his daughter already so I did more than you,,,ever though  ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2009, 04:58:37 PM »
She is keeping him sedated in the hospital 90% of the time. She is an anaethetist - transferred herself to his hospital immediately and has control of his case. Its a complete cover up job controlled by her. How this can happen in the 21st Century is incredible.

It's so incredible that I don't believe it. I very much doubt an anesthesiologist controls his treatment. No way.

Again, why did he end up in the hospital in the first place?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2009, 04:59:52 PM »
Very strange.

I always believed that anyone with fammily or emotional ties to a patient was not allowed to deal with them.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2009, 05:01:37 PM »
IF this is true...thats FUCKED UP....

IF tis is TRUE....

someone run over the POS daughter
carpe` vaginum!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2009, 05:02:12 PM »
Can getbig unite to do something funny or crazy to the hospital?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2009, 05:06:55 PM »
IF this is true...thats FUCKED UP....

IF tis is TRUE....

someone run over the POS daughter

A family member, an anesthesiologist, calling the shots with no interference from the docs, keeping him sedated for NO good reason... yeah, unlikely to say the least.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2009, 05:10:13 PM »
A family member, an anesthesiologist, calling the shots with no interference from the docs, keeping him sedated for NO good reason... yeah, unlikely to say the least.

Then i hope the Bitch gets raped..tortured and then murdered in the near future
carpe` vaginum!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2009, 05:16:16 PM »
Then i hope the Bitch gets raped..tortured and then murdered in the near future

These guys saying he is kept there by the daughter refuse to say why he went in the first place. Sounds like it's them that have something to hide.

Fishy story.

Bast175

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2009, 05:24:44 PM »
maybe he's getting a penile implant?

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2009, 05:28:53 PM »
been done. Serge is the ONLY one with the password to post on BB.com - he insisted on that. Somebody on here has the contactes within Weider / The Law in Paris to help Serge.

Arnold is looking into this already with Franco's help but something has to be done FASTER - Serge is nearly 71, has lost 6 stone since being in hospital and needs our help!

6 stone...holy fuck...isn't that 84 pounds??

If really a true situation, and Arnold was privy to it, who better to lower the boom on his kids and get Serge straight?

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2009, 05:30:50 PM »
Exactly! She is keeping him sedated in the hospital 90% of the time. She is an anaethetist - transferred herself to his hospital immediately and has control of his case. Its a complete cover up job controlled by her. How this can happen in the 21st Century is incredible.
They are selling his JUST released biography and pocketing the profits, selling off the land he owns and much much more. They have to be stopped and arrested.

well, seriously, with any respect that may be due, it is fucking France, after all

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2009, 05:32:32 PM »
Very strange.

I always believed that anyone with fammily or emotional ties to a patient was not allowed to deal with them.

In America, that is generally the rule of thumb...not considered ethical, and nearly impossible to maintain objectivity (which is so called anesthetist daughter is NOT doing, anyhow)