Author Topic: stallone taller than statham?  (Read 5821 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Re: stallone taller than statham?
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2009, 06:29:35 PM »

Statham isn't exactly tall, so it wouldn't be that hard to believe. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2009, 06:50:45 PM »
Right on the money! William Goldman, the famous screenwriter, decided at a Hollywood party that he was going to settle this Stallone height nonsense once and for all. He waited 'til Stallone got in the shallow end of the pool and then pretended like he was engaging Sly in a conversation but was really sizing him up: 5'7". That's Oscar winning smarts for ya!  ;D  

Good thing he also got a measure of Sly's height while "sizing him up" ;D

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2009, 07:33:58 PM »
Stallone is 5'8"-5'8.5" MAX.

Arnold WAS 6'1"-6'1.5" in his younger day, but seems to have lost a couple of inches in recent years.

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2009, 09:53:14 PM »
Damn stallone's quads are fucking tiny. They look smaller than the average teenage girl.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2009, 10:00:04 PM »

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2009, 11:30:00 PM »
Right on the money! William Goldman, the famous screenwriter, decided at a Hollywood party that he was going to settle this Stallone height nonsense once and for all. He waited 'til Stallone got in the shallow end of the pool and then pretended like he was engaging Sly in a conversation but was really sizing him up: 5'7". That's Oscar winning smarts for ya!  ;D  

Wow, he got to use the infallible "shallow end of the pool" measuring method!

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2009, 11:38:18 PM »
Stallone is 5'8"-5'8.5" MAX.

Arnold WAS 6'1"-6'1.5" in his younger day, but seems to have lost a couple of inches in recent years.
ha ha ha,,,here is another fella who thinks he knows arnold and shook his hands back in the day man thats why I post on getbig the best place on earth where people talk about other people they never met,,arnold was 6ft with shoes yes he is 6'1",,,arnold once told reporters he was 6'4" and they believed him he would test this because he knew that if your larger than life you will succeed in life,,,again stallone is 5'7" as somoneone mentioned laready in the post again I met stallone and met with him several times he is 5'7",,,

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2009, 11:40:44 PM »
When I met with Stallone he told me can change his height at will.  Whenever he meets someone he feels is very insecure, he downshifts to around 5'6 so that the insecure person feels more comfortable.  If he's with someone who is confident he resumes his normal height which is around 5'10.  He is a very altruistic person like that. This talent has also helped him succeed in life, despite his intellectual shortcomings because he is able to put people at ease.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2009, 04:15:44 AM »
Good thing he also got a measure of Sly's height while "sizing him up" ;D
LOL. *Zing* I guess it must be kinda tough trying to reconcile your (short) height with your ego/movie stardom. Apparently, it's the reason why Alan Ladd killed himself.  :-\

/shane. come back, shane.....

Bast175

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2009, 11:32:02 AM »
with Michael Jackson who's listed at 5' 11"

5'11 120lbs!

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2009, 02:38:30 PM »
Onlyme once bumped into the second cousin of Stallone's body double's agent in the lobby of a prominent hotel in Vegas.

Hilarious

Bast175

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2009, 08:39:00 PM »
Hilarious

I agree.  Because of that I'm glad I started this thread even though my entire premise for it was shallow, mundane and unoriginal.