Author Topic: Whose physique woud you rather have: Rusty Jeffers or Bob Chick?  (Read 13190 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Whose physique woud you rather have: Rusty Jeffers or Bob Chick?
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2009, 07:29:21 AM »

You forget that the Master's Pro trophy sits at Chick's home.  Dispute and argue all you like,  Bob Chicherillo is the Masters World Champion and there is nothing anyone can do about it. 

I'll say it again: the IFBB "Masters Pro World" is a title that never existed before 2006 and it will never exist again.  When you look at the line up it wasn't exactly an A list of pros. http://musclememory.com/show.php?c=Masters+Pro+World+-+IFBB&y=2006

It was a contest/title that was created out of thin air for the benefit of one person.  ::)

lax

• Getbig IV
Re: Who's physique woud you rather have: Rusty Jeffers or Bob Chick?
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2009, 07:32:51 AM »
This one?

that's the one, Kangola

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2009, 08:51:31 AM »
I'll say it again: the IFBB "Masters Pro World" is a title that never existed before 2006 and it will never exist again.  When you look at the line up it wasn't exactly an A list of pros. http://musclememory.com/show.php?c=Masters+Pro+World+-+IFBB&y=2006

It was a contest/title that was created out of thin air for the benefit of one person.  ::)

QFT

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2009, 09:04:22 AM »
As long as I would not have to engage in the acts which go along with either of those physiques, I would pick Chic.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2009, 09:05:38 AM »
As long as I would not have to engage in the acts which go along with either of those physiques, I would pick Chic.

lol

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2009, 09:12:37 AM »

The show was open to all IFBB pro's over 40 so its ridiculous to say that that show was created for Bob to actually win.  

Bob didn't have control over who showed up at the event.  In addition, another former Masters Olympia Claude Groulx competed as well as Johnnie Stewart and Pavol so there was some actual competition in my opinion as each of those two people and other were capable of beating Chick

It was an open gun show and Chick brought the best guns to the showdown that day.  Its been 3 years since that show took place and people still bitch over it but it isn't going to change the fact as to who won.

Rusty came in watered down at pre-judging and that cost him dearly.  He looked much better at the night show but to win a show, you have to make the first impression count.  
A

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2009, 09:22:52 AM »
Wow, talk about an amazing physique.  Every now and then I wonder if his supplement usage contributed to his early death.

:'(