Author Topic: Tito Ortiz Talks About Apologizing to Dana White and Possibly Coming Back to UFC  (Read 730 times)

MMAWaves

• Getbig II
Tito Ortiz told TapouT Radio that he met with Dana White last week and they both apologized to each other.

Here is what Ortiz said about White:

“I had a conversation with Dana White last week. We were really, really good friends at a point. We were best friends at a point and everything got mucked up because of the fight game. I wanted to be man and kind of squash things between me and him, and wish him luck in his journeys, and he did the same to me. So we kind of amended with each other and kind of squashed things. It was just great because Dana showed what type of person he is by apologizing to me and vice versa.”

Ortiz also talked about returning by the end of this year, with the UFC, Strikeforce, and Affliction as available options.

You can listen to the radio interview at http://mmawaves.com/2009/07/17/tito-ortiz-talks-about-making-amends-with-dana-white-and-returning-by-the-end-of-this-year/

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Tito vs Rich Franklin in Dallas headliner at 103.
Predictions
 40/61

Geo

• Getbig IV
now watch Dana come out and say he never apologized....

;D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Tito vs Rich Franklin in Dallas headliner at 103.

I've got 100 bucks on Franklin.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
love him or hate him but tito puts asses in the seats and gets extremely high ppv sales
R