Author Topic: New Kimbo Slice Spike TV Uncut Video Interview Part 1 - Kimbo Pulls No Punches  (Read 1290 times)

MMAWaves

• Getbig II
Check out part 1 of Kimbo Slice's Spike TV uncut interview at http://mmawaves.com/2009/07/17/kimbo-slice-spike-tv-uncut-interview-part-1/

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Why does he keep saying "You know what I'm saying" after every sentence? I wonder if he is a retard.
E

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
dudes got a hella bicep.
DAWG

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Dana's milkin' that cow all the way home! damn

Geo

• Getbig IV
just to be able to catch them with my jaw

claymore

• Getbig IV
Dana's milkin' that cow all the way home! damn

Yes sir...he sure is

Pecs

• Getbig IV
Why does he keep saying "You know what I'm saying" after every sentence? I wonder if he is a retard.

I don't want to sound racist here.... but Rampage and Judah does that as well.... Know what I'm Saying??

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
I don't want to sound racist here.... but Rampage and Judah does that as well.... Know what I'm Saying??

Not to sound racist either but I notice blacks say it alot.  I have a white friend who says "you know" so much it is unreal.  One paragraph of words will have 10 "you know" in it.
No Worries 4 me

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
people who say stuff like that i always cut them off and answer "yes i know" or "yes i know what your saying" to emphasis how many times they say it

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
I'm sure with you people don't wonder, as there is no doubt.
!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
I'm sure with you people don't wonder, as there is no doubt.

So you are saying you think it's perfectly acceptable for a grown man to end each sentence with "you know what I'm saying"? What's the point of even saying it? If someone speaks proper English why ask if they are being understood?
E

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
So you are saying you think it's perfectly acceptable for a grown man to end each sentence with "you know what I'm saying"? What's the point of even saying it? If someone speaks proper English why ask if they are being understood?

I hate americans who continuously say ''like''. And then he was like wow and im like................... and then we were like.