Author Topic: strong woman  (Read 5713 times)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: strong woman
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2009, 02:34:43 PM »
how is she betraying her "race".. shes half white.

where you saw that bi-racial quote on youtube?  standard blk female.  not mulatta, morena, etc...just well spoken. anyway...blks are mixed to begin with by african standards.
Oh...Monica!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2009, 02:35:43 PM »
people reading too deep on bb's statement.  blk chick tell me no good blk/ethnic and running with white boys.  that's mental.  i wouldnt touch the b###h either.

ok...getbig mandingo dick playas play on.  :-\

I'm not claiming to be mandingo and shit, but I've definitely got 'strong black man' credentials, yet get very little love from the sistahs.  I'm held back by the fact that I have a job and no criminal record.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2009, 02:39:44 PM »
Haha she destroys 95% of getbig.

Probably 96% when you look at the depth and number of reps.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2009, 02:40:50 PM »
I'm not claiming to be mandingo and shit, but I've definitely got 'strong black man' credentials, yet get very little love from the sistahs.  I'm held back by the fact that I have a job and no criminal record.

And not "trifling" don't forget that! ;)

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2009, 02:45:31 PM »

where did i say not to date non-blk women?  i said blk girls with mental issues which i think was bb real focus.  if latin or white women show you attention/more respect...then be my guess.  i wouldnt tell lenas old man to go find a blk chick just for i'm down w/the sistas.  that's bs...potner.

you got any hookups with those chicks on your site.
Oh...Monica!

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2009, 02:52:40 PM »

do african american women really reject good black men?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2009, 02:57:08 PM »
do african american women really reject good black men?

Is a pig's ass pork?

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2009, 03:19:35 PM »
I have to be honest..I have a lot of black Female friends that are professionals..I'm talking high 5 figure low 6 figure salaries..We went to the same high schools and colleges and for some reason they are still IN LOVE with the same sorry ass negroes that have no goals, future, and no JOB,since when they were younger, it amazes me. Maybe it's the first love thing i guess. Now some of my homeboys are profssional too but AVERAGE looking and cannot get honest dates. Either there sizing you up for your money or you're not thug enough. So you may have a cute girlfriend that wants to be with you because your making good money and are good "Daddy" material but secretly she wants to fuck the UPS guy because he looks like Shemar Moore..

no s##t there.

go thug life and you get one of my cuban beauties.  btw....latino dudes in the background are PISSED!  it's all good.
Oh...Monica!

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2009, 03:30:05 PM »
no s##t there.

go thug life and you get one of my cuban beauties.  btw....latino dudes in the background are PISSED!  it's all good.

she is biracial div. did you know africans dont see us a real black people?

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2009, 03:33:18 PM »

we're all bi-racial by african standards, mixed blood, not the pure stock.  damn europeans.
Oh...Monica!

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2009, 03:34:38 PM »
no s##t there.

I understand it though because all women like the BAD BOYS. I've seen it in White women too..

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2009, 03:35:40 PM »

They see American blacks as mixed.

Not trying to be cryptic but the thug shit is a great survival tool... in tha hood. Those really aren't the qualities that get people out of that nonsense.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2009, 04:29:26 PM »
And not "trifling" don't forget that! ;)

LOL!! 

where did i say not to date non-blk women?  i said blk girls with mental issues which i think was bb real focus.  if latin or white women show you attention/more respect...then be my guess.  i wouldnt tell lenas old man to go find a blk chick just for i'm down w/the sistas.  that's bs...potner.

Understood and agreed.

you got any hookups with those chicks on your site.

Heh heh heh...you know I can't go revealing that info. :)

I have to be honest..I have a lot of black Female friends that are professionals..I'm talking high 5 figure low 6 figure salaries..We went to the same high schools and colleges and for some reason they are still IN LOVE with the same sorry ass negroes that have no goals, future, and no JOB,since when they were younger, it amazes me. Maybe it's the first love thing i guess. Now some of my homeboys are profssional too but AVERAGE looking and cannot get honest dates. Either there sizing you up for your money or you're not thug enough. So you may have a cute girlfriend that wants to be with you because your making good money and are good "Daddy" material but secretly she wants to fuck the UPS guy because he looks like Shemar Moore..

If a woman goes for a really good-looking guy, I can halfway understand it.  But when the women you describe are chasing homely, broke-ass negroes, I just don't know what to say.  So maybe my game isn't as tight as it used to be, but overall, I'm bringing a lot more to the table than when I was in my 20s. 

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2009, 08:23:13 PM »
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2009, 08:57:31 PM »

QFT... And then then they complain why they can't find any good black men. Then these same women after having a whole bunch of baggage (and sometimes kids) then start to look for the good men...Truth be told, it's really black women's fault that many black men are the way they are...if women raised their standards, then the men will meet them.

But back to this chick, I could care less if she was (or is) married to a white man. the question is. "Is she happy?" And if she ain't...well that is a in for me. Thick thighed, fat assed woman...even though in the swimming pool vid she looks like Obama with long hair :-X   

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2009, 09:09:29 PM »
QFT... And then then they complain why they can't find any good black men. Then these same women after having a whole bunch of baggage (and sometimes kids) then start to look for the good men...Truth be told, it's really black women's fault that many black men are the way they are...if women raised their standards, then the men will meet them.

But back to this chick, I could care less if she was (or is) married to a white man. the question is. "Is she happy?" And if she ain't...well that is a in for me. Thick thighed, fat assed woman...even though in the swimming pool vid she looks like Obama with long hair :-X   

your a mixed breed so you would say that

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2009, 10:32:52 PM »
your a mixed breed so you would say that

Dude, get over it...If you have that attitude, you'll gonna forever be unhappy, About any hot chick has screwed somebody. And I don't care if it a white dude, if you do, you start having insecurities like the white men who don't want to date white woman has had sex with a black men. And you seem like the type.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2009, 10:34:34 PM »
cant believe she THANKED GETBIG,,,

Black Princess.. :-*

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2009, 10:45:41 PM »

Goddamn, pretty girl, but I thought she would *never* shut up.  And I thought *I* could ramble...sheesh

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2009, 06:30:39 PM »
A women gets a brand new pussy every month with her cycle no probs with me, besides that i'm sure i can reach places that white boy never had.. ;)

That's certainly a unique perspective....gotta think about that

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2009, 06:37:45 PM »
she kills me in the squat, but i do want to say that my knees hurt just watching hers buckle in during the set.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2009, 08:11:58 PM »
A women gets a brand new pussy every month with her cycle no probs with me, besides that i'm sure i can reach places that white boy never had.. ;)

Would you eat it though?
A

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2009, 09:24:58 PM »
Would you eat it though?

if disease free? yep.. I'd love to see her reaction. ;)

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2009, 03:31:19 AM »
uh no dumbass they are like 33 or so

15 kilo!!

Okay so:

44lb x 4 = 176lb

33lb x 4 = 132lb

bar = 44lb

little plates are what 11lb? x 2 = 22lb

That makes 374lb in total

If we know it's less than that then how can you be right?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2009, 08:02:54 AM »
Okay so:

44lb x 4 = 176lb

33lb x 4 = 132lb

bar = 44lb

little plates are what 11lb? x 2 = 22lb

That makes 374lb in total

If we know it's less than that then how can you be right?

there is only one blue each side...

but anyways who cares stupid... it says on the video how much it is..