Author Topic: Obama to push for amnesty for illegal aliens in August/September 2009.  (Read 2695 times)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
im not gonna lie,,,its happening here in Arizona right now the state I have my home in,,,though I have homes in other coutnries also if you cross borders to AZ and your not a criminal mexicanyou get let go no questions asked you also get benefits

Hereford

• Getbig V
TA would defecate himself if he had to spend a few days in El Paso or another one of those border towns...

It's easy to be a lib from behind the safety of your keyboard...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
TA would defecate himself if he had to spend a few days in El Paso or another one of those border towns...

I invited TA to come to the Bronx or Brooklyn and tell he how good illegal immigration is working out for us.  Silence as usual. 

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV

you know TA does not live in USA,,,he loves coming in here and arguing though about usa or antyhing pertaining to it,,,he just wants a rise out of you fellas

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
No he lives in N. Carolina allegedly.
L

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!

I thought he lived in his mother basement because he can't find a job due to his degree being held up by his 200$ ticket  ::)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
no,,he does not he is outside the usa you can check IP addressa nd how he dresses as a woman in secret in american its acceptable to do that and not hide it,,he hides it