Author Topic: UFC fighter Kimo Leopoldo dead?  (Read 4842 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: UFC fighter Kimo Leopoldo dead?
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2009, 08:16:23 AM »
Croatch, you know me, I am pretty passive and mellow.Have you ever seen me mess with anybody,or act like an asshole at the gym??? No.The guy who I chased down almost killed me and my son.Then thought it was funny, and proceeded to flip me off.I am not some tough guy or some road rage bad ass.I dont start fights, or have anything to prove.But if someone threatens my life, or gets in my face......Game over!!!!! Fighting really doesnt solve anything because no matter how bad you beat a persons ass, the guy will still be an asshole.Humans are creatures of habit.
I admit grabbing that guy by his kneck was probably something a roided out nutcase would do.

Croatch what would you do if you and your son were in a cross walk and somebody same so close to hitting you the paint from his car was on my panty leg.He was going atleast 40 mph, and we had to jump out of the way, otherwise, I would have been road kill.Then proceeded to flip you off, then say, fu$# off jack offf ? Would you laugh it off, or tell him your a natural bodybuilder show him how big your calves are , and share some fresh breast milk with him? Or would you give him an attitude adjustment.I think any man with a pair of balls would have put this asshole in his place.
This guy was the kind of guy who hangs a cigarette out of his mouth, rolls up his sleaves, and walks around with his arms out invisible lat syndrome .He was a real dirt bag
That would have been fun to watch.  Not shocking he owned a Corvette...the car has douchebag written all over it.
In certain cases, violence is the only way to go.  Does it solve anything, not exactly, but neither does posting a forum. :D
Violence usually causes more problems for you.  If you pummel the guy, you'll be doing jail time, plus a civil case, etc.  If he pummels you, you'll have pain, suffering, humiliation.
It's a no win.  Kicking someone's ass in the 3rd grade was fun, in the adult world, you go to a cool place called jail.  They're not sympathetic to violent offenders.
I agree with your actions here.  Next time, I recommend a few smacks, while tough talking him.
N

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2009, 08:16:24 AM »
Honest, I dont tell stories.I have done alot and seen alot of things in my lifeI grew up on the east coast, and all my unlces and relatives were all "IBM's " Italian Buissness Men.Alot of my family members were very invloved with mafia.My dad made it a point to keep me far away from it as possible.Look up Cosimo DiLauro some time, and tell me, I make up stories.My family is from Naples, and they were some crazy Italian Fu$%$.
When I was going to collge I was a bodyguard for the  Rockefeller  family, not JAY Z's COMPANY, THE REAL  Rockefeller FAMILY.The shit I seen and did, I am not proud of .I was basically a very well paid thug.I been shot at, stabbed, cut with switch blades, and had numerious chases by the authoroties.
I have no crimminal record, and I got out of being in the mob and havent looked back.
At the age of 28 I changed my life around.I started my company, and became chistian.No im not perfect, but now I live a very strtaight and narrow life.
I dont pick fights or antagonise anybody, I dont starts fights I just finish them.Am I a tough guy, not anymore.But I will not take shi$# from anybody, or have some dumb ass try to run me over, almost kill me and my son and think its funny.

spinnis

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2009, 08:46:39 AM »
Honest, I dont tell stories.I have done alot and seen alot of things in my lifeI grew up on the east coast, and all my unlces and relatives were all "IBM's " Italian Buissness Men.Alot of my family members were very invloved with mafia.My dad made it a point to keep me far away from it as possible.Look up Cosimo DiLauro some time, and tell me, I make up stories.My family is from Naples, and they were some crazy Italian Fu$%$.
When I was going to collge I was a bodyguard for the  Rockefeller  family, not JAY Z's COMPANY, THE REAL  Rockefeller FAMILY.The shit I seen and did, I am not proud of .I was basically a very well paid thug.I been shot at, stabbed, cut with switch blades,

Post a photo of yourself, and a scar.

If not, shut the fuck up.
But If you do, props.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2009, 11:27:44 AM »
Here are pics from the 2005 Mr USA.In this pic I weighed about 258-265lbs.I weighed in at 258lbs, but that was before I was even carb loaded.So I figured since these pics were taken the day of the show, I gained atleast 5lbs from carbing up

spinnis

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2009, 11:33:45 AM »
Take a photo, with a thumbs up pose, you don't have to show your face, and then a photo of the scar when you gut stabbed or cut or whatever, should be easy right? everyone has a cam on their cellphone these days :)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2009, 11:39:45 AM »
Croatch, you know me, I am pretty passive and mellow.Have you ever seen me mess with anybody,or act like an asshole at the gym??? No.The guy who I chased down almost killed me and my son.Then thought it was funny, and proceeded to flip me off.I am not some tough guy or some road rage bad ass.I dont start fights, or have anything to prove.But if someone threatens my life, or gets in my face......Game over!!!!! Fighting really doesnt solve anything because no matter how bad you beat a persons ass, the guy will still be an asshole.Humans are creatures of habit.
I admit grabbing that guy by his kneck was probably something a roided out nutcase would do.

Croatch what would you do if you and your son were in a cross walk and somebody same so close to hitting you the paint from his car was on my panty leg.He was going atleast 40 mph, and we had to jump out of the way, otherwise, I would have been road kill.Then proceeded to flip you off, then say, fu$# off jack offf ? Would you laugh it off, or tell him your a natural bodybuilder show him how big your calves are , and share some fresh breast milk with him? Or would you give him an attitude adjustment.I think any man with a pair of balls would have put this asshole in his place.
This guy was the kind of guy who hangs a cigarette out of his mouth, rolls up his sleaves, and walks around with his arms out invisible lat syndrome .He was a real dirt bag

it's ok, now you're safe behind your computer screen, relax ffs...you sound like it hapened 2 hours ago.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2009, 12:41:44 PM »
Swede, I am not going to take pics of my scars, and post them on getbig.com.What are you going to ask for next a pic of my balls or my SSN#, LOL.
Alot of my scars are not very xisible anymore for 2 reasons 1) Most of them are 12 -20 years old.2) I put Vitami E, and other things on them so they wouldt be very visible.
I might post my thumb scar,lol.Its really badly faded now, but I almost lost my thumb.I was cut with a switch blade.The cut was very very deep.I think it was like 40 stitches I had , because they had to sow my tendonm muscle and skin.
The guy cut my thumb to ther bone.I didnt even know until the fight was over and the guy was bloody mess.
My addreline was going I thought he just scratched, me and he was bleeding alot, so I thought it was his blood.
It turns out, I was bleeding like a stuck pig.When I walked into the ER, they thought I murdered someone, because I was covered in blood.I was wearing a wife beater, and it was covered in blood.
If anyone of you has ever been cut with a knife of a razor, you will know, you bleed alot from knife wounds.
I was only 24 at the time, I was probably about 230lbs.I was I the wrong neighborhood, at the wrong time.
The guy was a Mexican gang banger and he pretty much provoked whe whole situation.I was just in the neighborhood for a booty call, and this clown starts shit with me, ruins my night, almost cuts my thumb off, and I didnt get to meet up with the girl that night.I stopped at a 7 -Eleven to pick up some alcohol, and that when the incident happened.
He didnt even hit me, he threw weak ass punches, then he started to get his ass beat,so he pulls out the knife.He cut my thumb, but I got the knife away from him, and proceeded to punch, and kick him beyong recognition.
I am not no tough guy nor do I claim to be.But at one time, I was a wise guy.As a matter of fact, on the front of my windshield I had a decal that said "Attitude Adjuster".This was about 16 years ago, lol.
I was pretty crazy, but I had alot of fu

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2009, 12:47:29 PM »
Swede, I am not going to take pics of my scars, and post them on getbig.com.What are you going to ask for next a pic of my balls or my SSN#, LOL.
Alot of my scars are not very xisible anymore for 2 reasons 1) Most of them are 12 -20 years old.2) I put Vitami E, and other things on them so they wouldt be very visible.
I might post my thumb scar,lol.Its really badly faded now, but I almost lost my thumb.I was cut with a switch blade.The cut was very very deep.I think it was like 40 stitches I had , because they had to sow my tendonm muscle and skin.
The guy cut my thumb to ther bone.I didnt even know until the fight was over and the guy was bloody mess.
My addreline was going I thought he just scratched, me and he was bleeding alot, so I thought it was his blood.
It turns out, I was bleeding like a stuck pig.When I walked into the ER, they thought I murdered someone, because I was covered in blood.I was wearing a wife beater, and it was covered in blood.
If anyone of you has ever been cut with a knife of a razor, you will know, you bleed alot from knife wounds.
I was only 24 at the time, I was probably about 230lbs.I was I the wrong neighborhood, at the wrong time.
The guy was a Mexican gang banger and he pretty much provoked whe whole situation.I was just in the neighborhood for a booty call, and this clown starts shit with me, ruins my night, almost cuts my thumb off, and I didnt get to meet up with the girl that night.I stopped at a 7 -Eleven to pick up some alcohol, and that when the incident happened.
He didnt even hit me, he threw weak ass punches, then he started to get his ass beat,so he pulls out the knife.He cut my thumb, but I got the knife away from him, and proceeded to punch, and kick him beyong recognition.
I am not no tough guy nor do I claim to be.But at one time, I was a wise guy.As a matter of fact, on the front of my windshield I had a decal that said "Attitude Adjuster".This was about 16 years ago, lol.
I was pretty crazy, but I had alot of fu

I hope you are not making a reference to being a "made man" in the mafia because then you would DEFINITELY be an average getbigger.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2009, 01:09:35 PM »
I am not a "made man", nor could I ever be a 'made man".I have family memeber who are, but since, my grandmother is part Polish, and my mother is German,I cant be a "made man".To be a "made man' you have to be 100% pure Italian, and have very very high influences.I know alot of "made men" and you would never even know they were "made".
When I was younger I may have not been a "made man " but I did hang around them, and acted as they did.
That is my past, and I am a diffrent person now.That world is very dark and mysterious.If you watch the movie GoodFellas, thats how it pretty much is.There is no playing around with those type of people.They play for keeps.
I seen a guy get his eyed poked out with a large screw driver for winking at a 'made mans " girl.
I personally dont think there is anything impressive or glamorous about being in the mob or being a "made man" anymore.At the time it was exciting, but now I live a very mellow, laid back life.Hanging around "made men " is kaos.You never know where you stand or whats goig to happened.They have no patience, and most of them are very very angry people.
Life is about being happy, evolving as a person and building up yourself aswell as othjer people.
Be be a 'made man" you got to be cold hearted and shrewd.You always have to watch your back and always look over your shoulder.To me thats not living, thats a life senstnce, and like being in prison.
Even if I was 100% Italian, I wouldnt want to be "made".

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2009, 01:27:16 PM »
Here are pics from the 2005 Mr USA.In this pic I weighed about 258-265lbs.I weighed in at 258lbs, but that was before I was even carb loaded.So I figured since these pics were taken the day of the show, I gained atleast 5lbs from carbing up

oh man you would be crushed by a pro mma fighter! Just admit it!!!! You would get put in the guard and submitted!!!! For real. You would tap out!!!

lol.   Just kidding dude!!!! ;D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2009, 01:39:59 PM »
Royalty you are absolutly right.A MMA fighter would kill me.I am not a fighter.I am a retired Semi pro foot ball player, and bodybuilder.I am not a trained fighter.I have sparred alot, and have went to numerious gyms, and messed around.
Comparing me to a figher is like comparing a scooter to a Harley DAVIDSON.Now if I trainned as a fighter, and started at a young age I think I could have been a really good MMA fighter, I am big boned, I am strong and I got a good chin.I think alot of bodybuilders if they didnt bodybuild would be awesome fighters.Because a good athlete is a good athlete.Either you have discipline and heart or you dont.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2009, 01:53:02 PM »
Who would win this fight  ?

GetItOnNY (on halo-test ) vs  BIG WES

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2009, 02:18:10 PM »
Who would win this fight  ?

GetItOnNY (on halo-test ) vs  BIG WES

Stack it with a little Gakic and he might have a shot.

spinnis

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2009, 02:18:24 PM »
Swede, I am not going to take pics of my scars, and post them on getbig.com.What are you going to ask for next a pic of my balls or my SSN#,

If you claimed to have the biggest balls on GB then maby I would call you out on it.
Photo of scar is Ok though.

And post a thumbs up photo proving that you're a Big dude =)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2009, 04:37:36 PM »
Whateva, whats your beef with me.If you remeber correctly, when you won Mr Getbig, and TA kicked and screamed and tried to have you disquailified for being a WNBF Pro bodybuilder.I went to bat for you.Since I was one of the sposnsors of the shoe, I put my foot down, and said you won fair and square.I even had your supplements shipped to you for winning Mr getbig.
As far as Big Wes, goes, I wouldnt stand a chance against Big Wes.I know you jokers like to joke about, Big Wes, but if you saw him, and met him.You would be very humble.Big Wes was 6'5"-6'7" and weighed about 350lbs-370lbs.He was the biggest, and darkest Brother I ever met.He was no joke.Big Wes would swat me like a fly.
Big Wes, was big and strong he would smack people and drop them.

Swede, you saw pics of me.I am not going to take pics of me with the infamous 'thumbs up "pose .I got nothiong to prove.You saw my pics.Right now I am right around 250lbs, at around 8% .I nothing to brag about.I am just a stocky, blocky, retired bodybuilder

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2009, 05:35:38 PM »
 YAHOO SPORTS JUST SAID IT WAS A RUMOR... NOT DEAD..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2009, 05:37:27 PM »

Yes! 

I'm not sure Kimo died though. Some sites have people posting saying that Kimo's lawyer said he is alive and well.
maybe Chick will know ;D

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2009, 05:37:59 PM »
UFC veteran Kimo Leopoldo is reported to have died from complications from a heart attack at the age of 41.

Leopoldo, often known only as Kimo, made his MMA debut at UFC 3 in 1994 then spent 12 years professionally fighting in the sport until retiring after Extreme Wars 5-Battlegrounds in 2006. In recent years Kimo battled drugs, having tested positive for anabolic steroids at the end of his career, and later being charge for possession of marijuana

Kimo’s fighting style was described as freestyle, with a mixture of striking and grappling techniques. He was also well known for his Christian beliefs and sported many religious tattoos.

The news of Kimo Leopoldo’s death is being reported on several MMA sites and forums, however not by major outlets so other details at this stage are unknown. More when we have it.

There you have it, guys. Steroids AND Marijuana, a deadly combo.  ::) ::)

I thooght that mma fighters didn't do drugs ::)
S

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2009, 05:46:02 PM »
Whateva, whats your beef with me.If you remeber correctly, when you won Mr Getbig, and TA kicked and screamed and tried to have you disquailified for being a WNBF Pro bodybuilder.I went to bat for you.Since I was one of the sposnsors of the shoe, I put my foot down, and said you won fair and square.I even had your supplements shipped to you for winning Mr getbig.
As far as Big Wes, goes, I wouldnt stand a chance against Big Wes.I know you jokers like to joke about, Big Wes, but if you saw him, and met him.You would be very humble.Big Wes was 6'5"-6'7" and weighed about 350lbs-370lbs.He was the biggest, and darkest Brother I ever met.He was no joke.Big Wes would swat me like a fly.
Big Wes, was big and strong he would smack people and drop them.

Swede, you saw pics of me.I am not going to take pics of me with the infamous 'thumbs up "pose .I got nothiong to prove.You saw my pics.Right now I am right around 250lbs, at around 8% .I nothing to brag about.I am just a stocky, blocky, retired bodybuilder
C'mon man ,don't be so sensitive I was just joking, no beef ,no bad intentions.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2009, 05:48:00 PM »
Nah he is NOT dead. Was just a false rumor.
So is he dead or not ???

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2009, 05:51:05 PM »
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2009, 06:08:49 PM »

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2009, 06:18:46 PM »

Why would it be "obvious" if people here did not know whether or not it was true?  ::)
!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2009, 06:26:30 PM »
Don't be a smartass "Benny Blanco"....I will own you every time.

Why would it be "obvious" if people here did not know whether or not it was true?  ::)

YAHOO SPORTS JUST SAID IT WAS A RUMOR... NOT DEAD..

Kimo is not dead. 

He's alive. The correction is now on yahoo:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=ki-kimo072109&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Reports of former mixed martial arts fighter Kim "Kimo" Leopoldo's death were news to him, since he's still alive.

Leopoldo

A number of MMA Web sites incorrectly reported Tuesday that Leopoldo, 41, had died of complications from a heart attack on Monday. Other media outlets, including some newspapers, followed suit.

"According to the media, you're dead," his manager, Ron Kort, recalled telling Leopoldo, the Los Angeles Times reported.

The very much alive Leopoldo checked the Internet and learned of his reported demise.

"When I saw the sites, it scared me," Leopoldo said, according to the Times. "I wondered, are they predicting the future or am I cursed?"

Leopoldo did have something significant happen Monday, but it wasn't a heart attack. According to the report, he was sentenced to 10 days of community service and referred to a drug diversion program in connection with a February arrest, in which he was found in possession of marijuana and wearing a Long Beach police officer jump suit.

The Orange County Sheriff's coroner's office received more than 200 phone calls about Leopoldo on Tuesday, spokesman Jim Amormino said, according to the times. Amormino took the calls until Leopoldo held a news conference outside the sheriff's office in Santa Ana on Tuesday afternoon.

he is alive.

I jsut got of the phone with him

I just saw him having breakfast with Onlyme and Jonesy.  HE IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!

Yes! 

I'm not sure Kimo died though. Some sites have people posting saying that Kimo's lawyer said he is alive and well.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2009, 06:43:00 PM »
Don't be a smartass "Benny Blanco"....I will own you every time.

"own me?" LOL
child, please...
!