Author Topic: For the Butt Bros (NoDick & PandaWoman).. the real JJ1974  (Read 9847 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: For the Butt Bros (NoDick & PandaWoman).. the real JJ1974
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2009, 08:43:13 AM »
hahahaha classic getbig meltdown thread  8)

good times.
175lbs by 31st July

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2009, 09:14:33 AM »

You and Kristen seem pretty cozy here---kinda lame you have to dog her on here just cause your embarrassed :-\

bwa hahahahahah.........if there was such thing as an opposite of sexy, i would have to say it is embodied by that "woman".

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2009, 11:21:10 AM »
haha can you imagine what his life has been like after he ran away?  Sitting at his computer all day and all night frantically looking for pics he could pass off as his own, the whole time pounding his fist, clenching his teeth and saying "DAMMIT!!!!  I am gonna git those queeeeeeeeers!!!!!!!"

ahahahahahaha

judging from the pics of jimmy and his little band of merry f@ggots i'd be tempted to say he's seen more cock than a henhouse.
b

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2009, 12:39:39 PM »
Thats enough you guys, yes he was owned on getbig and had numerous meltdowns, but we should really stop posting his private pics.

He actually looks like his a good guy.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2009, 01:25:54 PM »
why does JJ1974 keep calling Nordic Beast AXA?  Nordic hs posted his pics, I believe was/is a mod and is clearly not AXA.  Also, what is this "queer above" he keeps typing.  I noticed he typed it in one post and the quote above was a picture of him---why is calling himself a queer (on page 2).  Whats up with this weirdo?