Author Topic: Kevin Levrone: Drug Test Results and Claims  (Read 9389 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: drug test results are in for levrone
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2009, 09:51:42 AM »
I'm American.

You're an unpleasant Canadian.  You don't impress me with throwing around adjectives and statistics and the board's biggest morons cling to your every word believing you're some sort savant. 

You're Matt C, A kid with below average bodybuilding genetics, above average intelligence, but still not smart enough to do anything about it and go anywhere. Don't ever announce that you're going to a show, because indeed I will rape you....that's what we're supposed to do with an 85IQ right. Good day sir.......I SAID GOOD DAY.... ;D
lmao mattc=owned

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
Re: Kevin Levrone's Ridiculous Claim...........
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2009, 09:57:27 AM »
In his defense, he does post here in Getbig once in a while 8)

haha is that true...........

you really have to listen to the interview to really appreciate what the fuck this guy is claiming, and on top of that, he sounds like he is high......speakign that kind of idealized, super self-indulgent, corney nonsense that you usually spit out when you are on drugs.

fuck him, i hate liers.............rememb er what i said      204 @ 14% ...............to 246 @ 6%

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2009, 09:58:17 AM »
pants on fire

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2009, 10:04:37 AM »
haha is that true...........

you really have to listen to the interview to really appreciate what the fuck this guy is claiming, and on top of that, he sounds like he is high......speakign that kind of idealized, super self-indulgent, corney nonsense that you usually spit out when you are on drugs.

fuck him, i hate liers.............rememb er what i said      204 @ 14% ...............to 246 @ 6%

that's a 55 lb muscle gain

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2009, 10:07:12 AM »
he was juicing, using gh, using slin, using t3/t4, using anti aromatase, used some diuretic before the pictures...     and not only that he also exaggerated his stats.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2009, 10:09:02 AM »
Ah c'mon man it's the same old bullshit.

Don't put too much stock in any conversation you are having with a pro bodybuilder, just assume whatever he is telling you is complete lies and you will be just fine.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2009, 10:14:21 AM »
he was juicing, using gh, using slin, using t3/t4, using anti aromatase, used some diuretic before the pictures...     and not only that he also exaggerated his stats.
[/b]

very much so, didnt levrone compete at around the mid 240s.................so back in the day say he would be onstage 243 at 3-4%................now he is 246 at 6%...................... this is not even a well-executed lie, if you were going to do something like this, would you not at least try to cover you rbases............ :P

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2009, 10:15:41 AM »
i will never believe he did that naturally

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2009, 10:18:25 AM »
the guy is a gigolo, ripping off women with low self esteem with his bullshiting tactics since decades.

He didnt achieve anything, i bet he never worked a normal day job. He discovered the internets and youtube some months ago and decided that since he wasnt able to make it "to the big screen" (  ::) like we couldnt tell before he got in this whole actor thing) he would make some promotional vids about him starting to juice again while pretending he's doing it ...naturally!

pathetic.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2009, 10:31:19 AM »
wait, more facts are coming in.............he just commented that he acheived this while also running 3-4 miles every day....................w ow.............i think its official, kevin levrone is the most genetically gifted athlete ever born to planet earth. ::) ::)

genetically gifted=

footloose and fancy free

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2009, 10:32:30 AM »
 :) :) :)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2009, 10:34:19 AM »

genetically gifted=

10cc syringe aka ifbb pro size syringe  ;D

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2009, 11:07:06 AM »
he is taking a shit on everyone with those rediculous gains.

Stavios

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2009, 11:10:35 AM »
he is easily 230lbs here

easily !

I am 215-220 right now and I am not even close to that size

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2009, 11:17:41 AM »
I'm American.

You're an unpleasant Canadian.  You don't impress me with throwing around adjectives and statistics and the board's biggest morons cling to your every word believing you're some sort savant. 

You're Matt C, A kid with below average bodybuilding genetics, above average intelligence, but still not smart enough to do anything about it and go anywhere. Don't ever announce that you're going to a show, because indeed, I will rape you....that's what we're supposed to do with an 85 IQ right? Good day sir.......I SAID GOOD DAY.... ;D

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2009, 11:34:40 AM »
Matt C is a real piece of work.  I dislike when people use stereotypes and generalizations to describe a race.
There are more commonalities between us then differences.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2009, 11:35:21 AM »
he is easily 230lbs here

easily !

I am 215-220 right now and I am not even close to that size

Same here and I'm not taller than Kevin either. People need to understand that if he was competing at 240 lbs and he's around 240 right now, all it mean is that he had so much more quality muscle than he has now. The comments here are just plain ignorant. You can easily pick out those who've never remotely serious about training, yet they spend their days online talking about bodybuilders as if they know it all.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2009, 11:37:39 AM »
Same here and I'm not taller than Kevin either. People need to understand that if he was competing at 240 lbs and he's around 240 right now, all it mean is that he had so much more quality muscle than he has now. The comments here are just plain ignorant. You can easily pick out those who've never remotely serious about training, yet they spend their days online talking about bodybuilders as if they know it all.

splain yourself

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2009, 11:39:15 AM »
heres the transformation, unbelievable

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2009, 11:50:02 AM »

what the fuck are you talking about dick-socket...............i supppose "quality muscle" weighs more then regualr muscle.................f irst of all you are nitpicking, this thread is not only talking about levrones weight.................. but lets again rehash.................c ompetition days.......mid 240s? at what 3-4% bodyfat................. .............

now-a-days 246 at 6%.............................well lets examine the photos, thats quite a big fucking difference............or do you know something i dont because you are a "serious" trainer?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2009, 12:13:05 PM »
what the fuck are you talking about dick-socket...............i supppose "quality muscle" weighs more then regualr muscle.................f irst of all you are nitpicking, this thread is not only talking about levrones weight.................. but lets again rehash.................c ompetition days.......mid 240s? at what 3-4% bodyfat................. .............

now-a-days 246 at 6%.............................well lets examine the photos, thats quite a big fucking difference............or do you know something i dont because you are a "serious" trainer?

I didn't say the entire thread was about his weight, nor did I mention any names. If the shoe fits...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2009, 12:43:16 PM »
whoa i did not see this picture

he really wants people to believe he went to this in 6 weeks naturally. wow. somebody in close proximity to him really needs to bitch slap him.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2009, 01:00:03 PM »
whoa i did not see this picture

he really wants people to believe he went to this in 6 weeks naturally. wow. somebody in close proximity to him really needs to bitch slap him.

yes, the upper-part of the torso always gives it  away if you know what your looking for..................... the upper-back, traps, delts, bis, and tri...........exhibit all the long-established swollen benchmarks of androgen usage.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2009, 01:22:20 PM »
it's ridiculous to think he's natural.

average forumer tend to put pro bber on a pedestal, better genetic (aas respond, insulin respond, muscle insertion etc etc), better dedication "he eat protein !" etc etc...

still leaving on a dream, that's ridiculous, i call that the "father Christmas syndrom".
asstropin