Author Topic: What should I train today? First serious answer shall decide.Options inside  (Read 2333 times)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
how about getting a job instead of posting in every single bodybuilding board

haha auf jeden

spinnis

Must have been a brutal workout, travelled there, did your workout and back posting online within the hour!!!

I often train without rest...

Did dumbellcurls directly to bent over rear delts directly to calf push or whatever you call it and then start over 3 sets

then barbell curl directly to bent over rear delts directly to calf push or whatever you call it and then start over 3 sets

then one arm curl in the you know where you do tricep pushdown directly to bent over rear delts directly to calf push or whatever you call it and then start over 4 sets

then Im done and almost dead =)

spinnis

how about getting a job instead of posting in every single bodybuilding board

applied for two jobs today =)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
applied for two jobs today =)

hope you get it bro

september i'm starting to study

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

then one arm curl in the you know where you do tricep pushdown

Are you just making shit up now?

spinnis

hope you get it bro

september i'm starting to study

its almost impossible to get a job right now, The unemployment rate is Skyrocketing..

spinnis

Are you just making shit up now?

One arm stading concentration curl

I cant explain it in english lol

I found a photo

like that but the facing the other way..  So your arm kinda gets pulled backwards between reps because you stand a bit infront of it..

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Swede, you should start a window washing business.  With a good rate per louver you'd be rolling in kroner.

spinnis

Swede, you should start a window washing business.  With a good rate per louver you'd be rolling in kroner.

louver?   ;D

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
Too much rear delt work imo.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
cheeky-monkey

spinnis

Too much rear delt work imo.

I have a really really hard time Feeling the rear delts when Im working them,
So im gonna try Over doing it, and lets see what happends :)

because my rear delts sucks ass

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
I have a really really hard time Feeling the rear delts when Im working them,
So im gonna try Over doing it, and lets see what happends :)

because my rear delts sucks ass

Try doing your rear delt raises one arm at a time, with the fingers of the other hand on the muscle, feeling it working.

Also, make sure to keep your shoulders stationary.  It's easy to pull the shoulders back and allow the back muscles to take over the movement.  If you have a training partner, ask them to hold your shoulders, so that only your arms are moving.

spinnis

Try doing your rear delt raises one arm at a time, with the fingers of the other hand on the muscle, feeling it working.

Also, make sure to keep your shoulders stationary.  It's easy to pull the shoulders back and allow the back muscles to take over the movement.  If you have a training partner, ask them to hold your shoulders, so that only your arms are moving.

I tried everything from every damn angle trust me :)
Im usually Really good at this muscle mind connection lol.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Do you plant your forehead on something, like the top of an incline bench?

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
I tried everything from every damn angle trust me :)
Im usually Really good at this muscle mind connection lol.

Oh well, just row the shit out of your back every back day, that should help!

spinnis

Do you plant your forehead on something, like the top of an incline bench?

tried that shit also, Also tried them the way ruhl does it.

What I like though , But I forgot about it today, Is doing Lat pulldown really focusing on your rear delts and only pulling down the bar to the top of your forhead sitting straight and looking up with Light weight, Heavy and the feeling goes away from the rear delts into the lats.

People think you're retarded while doing them though.

Im waiting for the time someone come up and say "thats now how you do a lat pulldown"  ;D

spinnis

Oh well, just row the shit out of your back every back day, that should help!

I have 2 10kg dumbells at home, with removable weights, Im thinking of doing 50 reps with like 15 pounds before I go to sleep each night haha. bent over rear delts movement that is

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
I have 2 10kg dumbells at home, with removable weights, Im thinking of doing 50 reps with like 15 pounds before I go to sleep each night haha. bent over rear delts movement that is

That could work.  I was training a friend once who couldn't feel his pecs working, so I made him do 100 rep dumbell flyes until he could!

spinnis

That could work.  I was training a friend once who couldn't feel his pecs working, so I made him do 100 rep dumbell flyes until he could!

Maby I'II try it now for a week and lets see what happends, One 30rep set and one 20

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
tried that shit also, Also tried them the way ruhl does it.

What I like though , But I forgot about it today, Is doing Lat pulldown really focusing on your rear delts and only pulling down the bar to the top of your forhead sitting straight and looking up with Light weight, Heavy and the feeling goes away from the rear delts into the lats.

People think you're retarded while doing them though.

Im waiting for the time someone come up and say "thats now how you do a lat pulldown"  ;D

Try changing the angle at which you raise your arms, if you know what I mean.  Try having your arms at 90 degrees to your body (out to the side) or straight up behind you (over your ass). 

I do rear delts with my head on an incline bench and arms at 45 (between the two positions above), locked elbows, slow and controlled, little finger leading.

spinnis

Try changing the angle at which you raise your arms, if you know what I mean.  Try having your arms at 90 degrees to your body (out to the side) or straight up behind you (over your ass). 

I do rear delts with my head on an incline bench and arms at 45 (between the two positions above), locked elbows, slow and controlled, little finger leading.

tried that also, tried different grip on the dumbell, tried differen angles with my wrists, tried difference weight, different speed etc etc

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Look for a job loser

spinnis

Look for a job loser

answered that question already "loser" :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
tried that also, tried different grip on the dumbell, tried differen angles with my wrists, tried difference weight, different speed etc etc

Sure you're bent over at 90 degrees?  Fuck man, I'm running out of ideas.  Seems hard to believe you wouldn't feel a burn if you just stuck a couple dbs out there and held them static.

Maybe you should form the 'Born Without Rear Delts Foundation' - please give generously.