Author Topic: NPC USA - Robert Burneika - best of luck!  (Read 9725 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: NPC USA - Robert Burneika - best of luck!
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2009, 12:46:26 PM »
Vince now I heard it all......Robert Burneika being a Walmart bodybuilder, lol .I wish I was a WalMart bodybuilder,lol.
What do you have in your fridge Vince that Robert uses ? Roberty doesnt have queen vissy semen in a jar like you do......

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2009, 12:47:40 PM »
Get, for some reason I cannot pull this photo up on my puter full size. I get a postage stamp size photo so this may not be the right one either.

Sending it anyway in the hopes that it does include Robert. (I hope it's not a repeat.)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2009, 12:50:47 PM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2009, 12:53:39 PM »
Looks way too watery to me. Maybe it was GetItOnNY's crappy waxy maize and fake Triacana that did it?

Right click to view full size

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2009, 12:54:31 PM »
Looks way too watery to me. Maybe it was GetItOnNY's crappy waxy maize and fake Triacana that did it?
I have the black dude far right winning over burneike easily

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2009, 12:57:27 PM »
I have the black dude far right winning over burneike easily

This is probably the top 3? The guy you mentioned, Jason Huh, maybe fighting for 3rd?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2009, 12:58:32 PM »
Van, he is holding a lil water, but he does look like a pro.I think he got a little to heavy on the offseason so his skin didnt tighten up that well around his waiste.Van how could you bash a man that looks that good??? Yes he holding a lil water, but look at the size, and stridations of the muscle???????????
Fellas, he is bashing a top lebel national level athlete, when he loooks like this.....Van you bashing Robertis like me telling Bill Gates he is a loser

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2009, 01:00:23 PM »
Van, he is holding a lil water, but he does look like a pro.I think he got a little to heavy on the offseason so his skin didnt tighten up that well around his waiste.Van how could you bash a man that looks that good??? Yes he holding a lil water, but look at the size, and stridations of the muscle???????????
Fellas, he is bashing a top lebel national level athlete, when he loooks like this.....Van you bashing robery is like me telling Bill Gates he is a loser

The truth is that Burneika is an amazing bb. The truth is also that Burneika probably sold the shit you sent him to some kid at the gym from the trunk of his car.  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2009, 01:01:07 PM »
getitoffny melting like a bitch over a little water holding comment

burn yourself tool

:D :D :D :D :D :D @ Van QUOTED FOR FUCKING TRUFF

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2009, 01:01:24 PM »
Who would you rather look like The big watery guy, or the red kneck who has a gun rack in the back of his truck

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2009, 01:07:09 PM »
Who would you rather look like The big watery guy, or the red kneck who has a gun rack in the back of his truck

You have nothing to do with how Burneika looks "raw", the structure, the size (which is excellent). What you might have something to do with is the conditioning, which is off this time. So are you going to claim this version of Burneika as your doing? You said he doesn't listen to you, that he's hard headed. How you going to play this?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2009, 01:09:20 PM »
to be honest he is watery

did you fuck up his condition  geitoff?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2009, 01:10:12 PM »
Robert used every supplement I gave him.He was very greatful for the sponsorship.I paid all his entry fee's and gave him all the supplements he needed.Nobody else wanted to help him out because he is a unknown bodybuilder.I am sure he will get picked up by Muscletech or some other big company.But for now I did what I could to help him.
He just used the basics.Whey Protein Isolate, L-Glutamine and BCAA's Waxey Miaze Starch, and ECA stack.
Nowe these supplement didnt give him 24 " arms but they helped him recover and give him energy.Supplements haelp out about 15-25% .They just help your body work more efficently  

spinnis

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2009, 01:11:04 PM »
Robert used every supplement I gave him.He was very greatful for the sponsorship.I paid all his entry fee's and gave him all the supplements he needed.Nobody else wanted to help him out because he is a unknown bodybuilder.I am sure he will get picked up by Muscletech or some other big company.But for now I did what I could to help him.
He just used the basics.Whey Protein Isolate, L-Glutamine and BCAA's Waxey Miaze Starch, and ECA stack.
Nowe these supplement didnt give him 24 " arms but they helped him recover and give him energy.Supplements haelp out about 15-25% .They just help your body work more efficently  

you're obviously a good dude helping out people in need :)

Swede Approved.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2009, 01:14:15 PM »
:D ::)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2009, 01:16:54 PM »
It has been very humid in Las Vegas the last few days,it is usually a very dry heat.It being very humid can make a person hold water.Also he was very nervious going into the show which could lead to holding water.
There are a ton of factors that couldf have led to him holding water.I gave Robert my advise what he should do the last week before the show, did he follow it??????????? I really havent talked to much in detail what he did and didnt do.Because he was getting ready for the show, and I was running my company.Athletes have minds of there own.Tonight after the show I will discuss with him what he did do wrong getting ready for the show.I am not going to bother him now, he has the finals tonight.
I cant hold his hand 24 -7 and monitor him

Thank you Swede, so many companies dont give a sh$# about any athletes, who are up and coming.They only want the ones who are known.So if your not known you dont get a contract.Until your prove yourself, your pretty much on your own.I help out alot of local bodybuilders, because I know what its like having to buy protein, and stuff,.it adds up quick.So a sponsor can save you alot of money on supplements

spinnis

« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2009, 01:20:42 PM »
he needs to bring up his legs and back, but mostly legs and in particular Hams..
Once he does that, and back, I see a VERY bright future for him.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2009, 01:24:10 PM »
It has been very humid in Las Vegas the last few days,it is usually a very dry heat.It being very humid can make a person hold water.Also he was very nervious going into the show which could lead to holding water.
There are a ton of factors that couldf have led to him holding water.I gave Robert my advise what he should do the last week before the show, did he follow it??????????? I really havent talked to much in detail what he did and didnt do.Because he was getting ready for the show, and I was running my company.Athletes have minds of there own.Tonight after the show I will discuss with him what he did do wrong getting ready for the show.I am not going to bother him now, he has the finals tonight.
I cant hold his hand 24 -7 and monitor him

Thank you Swede, so many companies dont give a sh$# about any athletes, who are up and coming.They only want the ones who are known.So if your not known you dont get a contract.Until your prove yourself, your pretty much on your own.I help out alot of local bodybuilders, because I know what its like having to buy protein, and stuff,.it adds up quick.So a sponsor can save you alot of money on supplements
he doesn't fucking use supplements moronosaurus rex !

you didn't save him shit !

fucking liar !!!!!!!!!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2009, 01:24:41 PM »
Swede he is only 30 years old.So he hasnt even hit his peak yet.Most bodybuilders peak at there mid 30's, this I know.Look at Ronnie, Dorian, Lee, they all were in there best shape in the mid 30's.Plus Robert did strong man competitions up until a few years ago.He just kiond of got into bodybuiling, so he is going through a transistion.
I would say give him a year or two, and he will make a great pro

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2009, 01:27:11 PM »
Vince now I heard it all......Robert Burneika being a Walmart bodybuilder, lol .I wish I was a WalMart bodybuilder,lol.
What do you have in your fridge Vince that Robert uses ? Roberty doesnt have queen vissy semen in a jar like you do......

I pay a compliment to your athlete and you respond with this???  

And you wonder why sevestese and others jump on your case all the time.  But to answer your question, he has a lot of Greater Value Products in his fridge which is the brand for Walmart.  He had their water, the cottage cheese, the meat, etc.

Jackass....
A

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2009, 01:29:37 PM »
Needs to bring up his back a bit....and seems to be holding some water there....

Also Quads need some improvements and hams need to be bigger and he will be top bb.

spinnis

« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2009, 01:32:33 PM »
Needs to bring up his back a bit.

Also Quads need some improvements and hams need to be bigger and he will be top bb.

couldn't you just say +1 swede?

>:(

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2009, 01:34:01 PM »
Sevaste this is not a bodybuilding supplement,....Just so you know

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2009, 01:35:52 PM »
couldn't you just say +1 swede?

>:(

;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2009, 01:36:03 PM »
Sevaste this is not a bodybuilding supplement,....Just so you know
I smoke these homeboy

and they are healthier than your processed sugars and mouse shit you sell