Author Topic: Usain Bolt running now!  (Read 7211 times)

Per Se

• Getbig III
Re: Usain Bolt running now!
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2009, 01:53:23 PM »
Brutal monkey arms.

Lol monkey...ur a stupid racist, and jus so u knw, 'this' kind of racism died along time ago bro, u need to grow up.  ::)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2009, 01:55:44 PM »

Lol monkey...ur a stupid racist, and jus so u knw, 'this' kind of racism died along time ago bro, u need to grow up.  ::)

I thought some idiot would take that as racist.  :-\

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2009, 02:36:19 PM »

That yout is INSANE, last 50m are incredible, that power is so beautiful!!!

Jamaica baby!  All jerk pork and hard food, we don't need no fukcing steriods.  True story.  8)

If only that steroid part was true...you dont honestly think a guy jogging through the line in 9.68 seconds is clean do you?
granted he's damn quick tho, without them im sure he'd be around the ten second mark.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2009, 03:14:57 PM »
monster 19 inch legs

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2009, 03:19:27 PM »

another all natural jamacian.  i rest my case.  usa athletes like jones cant hold up with multi injuries after the olympics and you guys are still upping the game

the common fallacy there is people believing that because carl lewis lost, that he was not using performancing enhancing drigs also..........

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2009, 03:21:09 PM »
the common fallacy there is people believing that because carl lewis lost, that he was not using performancing enhancing drigs also..........

Yeah, I like how Carl Lewis had said that you could tell that Ben Johnson was using steriods because his eyes were yellow. Gee Carl, how did you know to look for those signs? 

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2009, 03:24:37 PM »
I would be surprised if any medal winning track and field athlete was natural.
P

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2009, 03:29:14 PM »

thats the thing most people think like this now, I think its got to the point where people just need to be honest with the public rather than this constant cover up pretending that people who get caught are isolated incidents...they're all on it, most of all its just selling kids lies, and it makes the sport look worse in the process...of course old pin up boy Bolt is too much of a cash cow for the sport to ever be 'caught'

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2009, 03:34:34 PM »
so let me get this straight.  no one ever during the existence of mankind and the olympics has won a metal naturally which includes archery, fencing, table tennis and the list goes including track and field.  you dumb a$$es been on this steriod board too long listening to trannyland 15.

the whole world uses to achieve some level of greatness.  s##t i wouldnt be surprised if bill gates is taking a hit in the buns.
Oh...Monica!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2009, 03:41:48 PM »
so let me get this straight.  no one ever during the existence of mankind and the olympics has won a metal naturally which includes archery, fencing, table tennis and the list goes including track and field.  you dumb a$$es been on this steriod board too long listing to trannyland 15.

the whole world uses to achieve some level of greatness.  s##t i would be surprised if bill gates his taking a hit in the tight or buns.

I'm talking about now. Sure maybe not 60-70 years ago. But why wouldn't you take gear now? When there is only 2-3% seperating the best in the world from the 2nd tier althletes there is all the incentive in the world to take substances that won't come up in tests. And there are plenty of those substances.

Fame, fortune, anything in the world could be yours if you had that 2-3% edge. They would be crazy not to do it.
P

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2009, 03:45:59 PM »
I'm talking about now. Sure maybe not 60-70 years ago. But why wouldn't you take gear now? When there is only 2-3% seperating the best in the world from the 2nd tier althletes there is all the incentive in the world to take substances that won't come up in tests. And there are plenty of those substances.

Fame, fortune, anything in the world could be yours if you had that 2-3% edge. They would be crazy not to do it.

EVERYBODY ON THE OLYMPIA STAGE IS ON STERIODS...not everyone at the olympics.  ia vs ic.  there are people born with exceptional abilities. BBER ARENT EXCEPTIONAL, ARE ALL DRUGS.
Oh...Monica!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2009, 03:46:55 PM »

EVERYBODY ON THE OLYMPIA STAGE IS ON STERIODS...not everyone at the olympics.  ia vs ic 
::)
P

spinnis

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2009, 03:47:39 PM »
to an island where we meet, we hear the music fill the air, I put a flower behind your ear

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2009, 03:49:35 PM »
::)

truth is a bitch...aint it?

::) ::)
double that

you must be one of the gear users on the board. 
Oh...Monica!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2009, 03:51:03 PM »
truth is a bitch...aint it?

::) ::)
double that

I savagly owned you and you put up no arguement at all.

How do you like that for some truth  8)
P

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2009, 03:54:23 PM »
I savagly owned you and you put up no arguement at all.

How do you like that for some truth  8)

joke...right? you put up rolling eyes since you cant prove that everyone is on drugs at the olympics.  getbig ownage...whatever that is suppose to be?  right up there with the squad and tools.  ::)
Oh...Monica!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2009, 03:56:15 PM »
joke...right? you put up rolling eyes since you cant prove that everyone is on drugs at the olympics.  getbig ownage...whatever that is suppose to be?  right up there with the squad and tools.  ::)

Meltdown  8)
P

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2009, 03:57:21 PM »
Meltdown  8)

another getdumb quote.  this board aint the real world.  i make it as i go along 6 yrs running   :P
Oh...Monica!

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2009, 04:19:14 PM »
another getdumb quote.  this board aint the real world.  i make it as i go along 6 yrs running   :P

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2009, 04:24:37 PM »

u realize there are no real disagreements on this board since nothing carries past the keyboard.  ok....exception for king and bethany 
Oh...Monica!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2009, 04:36:21 PM »
I just read that 5 Jamaican sprinters have been caught in doping tests. No names released yet.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2009, 04:37:16 PM »
u realize there are no real disagreements on this board since nothing carries past the keyboard.  ok....exception for king and bethany 
Very true. It's good to hear others point of views and what not, but at the end of the day, it's just entertainment for me.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2009, 04:42:10 PM »
I just read that 5 Jamaican sprinters have been caught in doping tests. No names released yet.
To end the speculation, Bolt wasn't one of them. 8)
I feel sorry for the five who failed, I hear Jamaica natives are pretty extreme toward those who cast a negative shadow on their country.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2009, 06:10:47 PM »
swede where is the bodybuilder sprinter you were gonna post pics of

usain bolt is ripped and 1/2 beast for a tall man certainly as far as mass, but usain has all the fuckin way epic leans
A

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2009, 06:51:07 PM »
Usain Bolt was on 'Top Gear' a BBC programme the other week. He said he was 210lbs. He was in star in reasonanly priced car - he was about 4th overall and the Stig said if he was lighter he would have won

Brit sprinter Harry Aikines-Aryeetey is pretty damn built probaly biggest in world sprinting atm